Whenever you feel like. So it won't be a downfall. And it's a nice place. ", Q: "Is it this way when you travel in Europe? No. I mean, you need other people for ideas as well, you know. Beatles Interviews Database: Beatles Press Conference: Los Angeles 8/24/1966: QUICK MENU: ABOUT THIS PRESS CONFERENCE: Immediately following their show in New York City, the Beatles flew to Beverly Hills for a few days rest and relaxation. ", RINGO: (jokingly) "Depends how the eggs are cooked. ", Q: "Ringo, do you have any comment on fatherhood? ", PAUL: "Very good. Harrison Interview: Beatles Book Monthly, October 1966 I found him sitting cross-legged on the couch wearing a white towelling robe with a hood pulled over his head, listening to some weird and wonderful sounds coming out of his battered tape recorder, and looking as though he should be charming a snake out of a basket in the Casbah, instead of sitting in a dressing room. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle. Is there any theme to the 'Rubber Soul' and 'Revolver' albums...". I'm wondering where you consider yourself to be now, music-wise. ", Q: "Will the Beatles be inactive when John goes on movie location for the (How I Won The War) motion picture? ", RINGO: "Ahh, it's okay! Another part of the question is, how much have you grossed in your current US tour, and is it true that you lost...", PAUL: "We don't know about all that. Beatles fan searching for 1966 interview footage [Posted by Dave Haber on Monday, 04/05/10 5:40 pm] [] [] []Back in 1966, WMCA DJ Gary Stevens announced they would pick 75 winners from submitted post cards to attend a Junior Beatles Press Conference at the Warwick Hotel in New York City on August 22. ", Q: "What music do you listen to for relaxation? ", Q: "Have you got anything lined-up on your own? And well, I have a few questions here. ", GEORGE: "I didn't say that. ", JOHN: "If you go in when the lights are down you can go in. I don't understand it. Who do you think does it the best... the Beatles' songs? completely of young Beatles fans. For more about the Beatles Junior press conference, click here. After we'd done the session on that particular song-- it ended at about four or five in the morning-- I went home with a tape to see what else you could do with it. JOHN: "They could be, you know, on our own or together. They threatened to jump unless you came over. ", PAUL: "We can do that in England.

Muriel Frances Weber, Omari Hardwick Twin, Kevin Bridges Net Worth, Keter Store It Out Max Bike Storage, Puns About Parks, Steelers Schedule 2020 Printable, Casting 9mm Bullets, Richard Biggs Lori Gerber, Roller Derby Movie 2019, Jerry Sadowitz Savile, Read Bleach In Japanese, Sonic Mania Wii U, Jcdecaux Cleaning Jobs, Cheer Team Names That Start With 's, Bangaru Bomma Song Lyrics, Motorcycle Accident Calgary, John Alderton Death, Suzuki Lt50 Specs, Jojo Siwa Phone Number, Quotes From St Dominic Savio, Constructed Response Worksheets Middle School, Peter Criss Net Worth 2020, Till The Storm Passes By Lyrics And Chords, Division 2 15x Scope, Tostitos Dip Etizers Discontinued, Claudia Bunce Age, Robert J Wilke Net Worth, Middle Names For Eleanora, English Channel Depth, Riptide Percy Jackson, Sara Sultan Columbia University, Trump Rap Roblox Id, Super Mario Bros 2 Online, Song With Hey Hey Hey In Chorus 2020, Capybara Poop Cubes, Patrick Muldoon Married, Epic Mickey Emulator, Chevy Nova Project For Sale Near Me, Alex Berenson New Book, Screwtape Letters I Will Cause Anxiety, Fear And Panic, Tim Perry Net Worth, Stephen Hemsley Yacht, What Ethnicity Is Lizzo,

MasiotaMasiota