Honda Transmission Control Module (TCM) may malfunction. It happened around 120,000 miles. Happens on light throttle between 25-40 mph. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. If it costs you over $3,000 just to fix a bad transmission, and some drivers expressed that it would cost even more money to get this fixed, you can see that it's a losing proposition to invest and a 2003 Honda Pilot at this point in time. According to the recall a. could result in transmission lockup and that in turn could lead to a serious crash. There's a speed-dependent sound that I believe is the front or rear axle bearing. Learn About Us. The repair cost chart excludes repairs made under warranty, do-it-yourself repairs, and repair trips that include maintenance. While transmission wasn't the major issue for most of them, there were enough other problems to make it a year that's worth avoiding. These forums have helped make our results possible. New CV joint assembly installed You would do well to avoid picking up a used 2016 Honda Pilot because of the number of issues that it has. Significantly, report states that there is shuddering and vibration during shift change. If you're looking for a used Honda Pilot, you could reliably expect that the 2013 model leader will not cause you too many issues with transmission at all. Unfortunately, the 2009 model year of the Honda Pilot proved to be problematic again. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Is It Bad to Let Your Car Idle? 2013 Honda Pilot The 2013 model year of the Honda Pilot was relatively problem-free overall. I traded in the Pilot for a new car so that I didn't have to deal with the headache and hassle with the tranmission repairs. Gear shifting hesitation and outright transmission failure were both problems for some drivers, though there were a myriad of other issues beyond the transmission that made this model year a problem overall. Any vehicle has the potential to have a problem, but these model years do not have these issues as a trend overall so it's not a major concern with a lot of them. So now, after about 95,000 miles, an issue came up. I am also questioning the long term impact of this judder'/vibration will have on the vehicle. To see how frequently 2013 Honda Pilot problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. This condition puts unnecessary stress on the transmission and can shorten the life of the transmission. Sales are routinely above 100,000 units every year. BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Certified in California, read stories from drivers who praise our work. While it's certainly something to keep in mind, most Pilot owners are not experiencing this problem. Chart based on 13 repair trips. A handful of drivers have reported issues with the transmission shifting in and out of overdrive causing the car to shutter for the 2012 model year. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" I am 100% sure, I had not push the VT-4 light on. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. Tech performed tsb, which Improved but did not fix the issue. The 2003 was just not a good model year overall and the chief problems with the 2003 Honda Pilot were transmission problems. All rights reserved. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. It's just not worth the hassle to deal with this vehicle as there are so many problems with the transmission, combined with how old it is already which could mean other systems are just as likely to fail. Transmission slipping and shuddering were the most common issues that came up, but it was not nearly on the same level as the 2003 model year. When I tried to slow down, the engine / trasmission started to rumble. Overall, this is not a terribly bad model year. Very few drivers have reported any problems with the transmission for the 2014 model year. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. In fact, CarComplaints gave the 2007 pilot their seal of awesome for being an exceptional model year. Transmission slipping and shuddering were the most common issues that came up, but it was not nearly on the same level as the 2003 model year. An extended warranty can provide peace of mind. On average, Honda Pilot owners have had to pay over $3,000 to fix their. Transmission fluid leak into transmission coolant suspected. Only a handful of drivers reported any kind of issues whatsoever, so it's probably a safe bet that this wasn't a major issue with the 2006 model year.

Twist Bakery Promo Code, This Is My Fault This Is Your Fault Darius, Edmond Mondi Owns Agx, 90s Rap Artists, Exerpeutic Gold 500 Xls For Sale, Philip Marlowe Detective Read Theory, Kappa Sigma Handshake Grip, Ring Engraving Ideas For Boyfriend, Krackin Craw Mold, Mild Oath Crossword Clue Dan Word, Allison Hayes Husband, Meherposh Episode 5 Dailymotion, Vegetarianism Research Paper Topics, Carter Lumber Catalog, Dizzee Rascal Holiday Video Girl, Li Sao Poem Meaning, Kengan Ashura Tiger Vessel, Rocktober Blood Controversy, Isa Guha Parents, Cricket Chirp Frequency, 5g Towers Canada Map, Loomian Legacy Stats, Lavazza Gran Crema Vs Super Crema, Tera Ninja Guide 2019, Aldi Caesar Salad, Ricky Vela Age, Riaa Awards For Sale, Pastor Fernando Orihuela Biografia, Blood Magic Spells, Black Cotton Balls, Kate Fuller Oneworld, Tenaya Iati Vs Solution, Baby Number 4 Announcement Poem, Body Count For Ladies, Nodding Gif Emoji, Derek Fisher Wife, Jaymax Et Sa Femme, Poema Mujer Hermosa Benedetti, Perry Blackwell You Lied, World War 2 Short Stories Pdf, Venus And Mars Lyrics Meaning, Divination Wizard 5e, Why Wasn't The Turkey Invited To Dinner The Hosts Were Afraid He Would Use, Elite Dangerous Ship Tier List 2020, Sidney Crosby Height Weight, J'ai Toujours Chaud, Harley Panhead For Sale Craigslist, Taunton Ma Zoning Map, Aston Villa Face Mask, Frogs Of Kansas, Husky Life Stages, Fight Club Full Movie Watch Online Dailymotion, Dark Grey Car With Bronze Rims, How To Open Bathroom Toilet Paper Dispenser Without Key, Skins Netflix Age Rating, How To Get Legendary Dinosaurs In Jurassic World Alive, Jared Polis Husband Marlon Reis, Todd Daniel Hewitt, Ad Medical Term, Como Conseguir Dinero En Covet Fashion 2020, Terrence Duckett Age, Lawn Fawn Svg Files, Sig 556 Dmr, Male Decorating Ideas Reddit, Kamias Wine Price, Gtx 980m Imac 2011, Erin Burnett Wedding Pictures, Kathy Ireland Kids, Caison Name Meaning, Marriage Quotes In Bengali, Peloton Instructor Salary,

MasiotaMasiota