( Log Out /  If you want a more detailed explanation, read on. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Ready for more Halloween in Chinese? You can also buy some items here using 元宝. You can also click this to set up your own store. Terms of Use. If you bought the 月卡, you can get your daily 888元宝 here. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Step 2: Type in your desired guild name in the text box under 帮会名称. Download P2. Last but not the least, the blue bar at the bottom part is your xp. ( Log Out /  1 million 银两 will be deducted from your account. If you don’t have a guild, you can search for one here. ... Click on the second column and click on “官方极速下载” to download the game via a launcher. 排行 pái háng – you can view your rank here. The red bar is your hp and the blue bar is your mp. Change ). Step 5: Your guild name will then be listed on the 响应帮会 tab, in the same window. ( Log Out /  Today, I will share an guide on How To Reduce High latency and Fix LAG of A Chinese Ghost Story Online Game outside China. 商城 shāng chéng (shopping center) – you can top up your account here and buy items using 灵玉 líng yù (jade) which you can buy using irl money. There is no trivia on file for this game. Let’s take a look at this scary story… Forget about Annabelle, Chucky and IT, because now you will get to know the story of a creepy Chinese Doll called Sam… Izzy, a lovely 8-year-old girl, got given a beautiful china doll for her birthday as a gift. Change ). 福利 fú lì (material benefit) – you can claim your daily rewards here. A Chinese Ghost Story Online is an MMORPG set in a fantasy version of ancient China. It features realtime combat along with traditional MMORPG-style questing. Chinese Ghost Story contains a collection of stories, such as: - Dead womwn in the wall - Doors - During my trip - Ghost from the 3rd floor - Ghost story in china - Ghost story in china 2 - Ghost story in china 3 - Ghost story in china 4 - Ghost story in china 5 - I am a half believer The oldest, largest and most accurate video game database covering over 280 platforms from 1950 to date! 活动 huó dòng (activity) – you can view available [daily, guild, event] tasks here. There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots. Buffs and additional stats (freeze/poison/burn/etc.) There are no Windows user screenshots for this game. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. will appear as small squares below your mp bar. There are no critic reviews for this game. When it’s clicked, it will say 挂机中… which basically means currently auto attacking, 打造 dǎ zào (to forge) – you can upgrade your equipment here, 技能 jì néng – you can view and level up your skills here. Join our Discord to chat with fellow friendly gamers and our knowledgeable contributors! A Chinese Ghost Story Online PC Basic Guide. ( Log Out /  Or you can ask your friends to help you out. A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Getting familiar with the game screen Date: November 30, 2017 Author: i8xitalu 1 Comment After selecting your character in the login screen, your screen will look something like this but everything will be in Chinese. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. You must get at least 15 people to “respond”. . 坐骑 zuò qí (mount) – view your “steed” here. You can click that box to switch modes. Huang Fu Gui is documented in early Chinese mythology, in the 3 rd century BCE to 1 st century CE Classic of Mountains and Seas and texts of the Song dynasty. Step 4: Click the blue button at the bottom that says 创建帮会. Beside my name Caramel you can see a box with the 和 character, which means I’ve selected 和平模式 hé píng mó shì (peaceful mode). Step 6: Once you get at least 15 people to respond (within 24 hours), your guild will be officially created. I’ve edited the screenshot and put English translations. 吊靴鬼 Diao Xue Gui. Step 1: On your game screen, click the plus sign under the mini map then click 帮会 (scroll icon)→创建帮会. Sign up for the Ghost Story Newsletter to be among the first to know about our latest news, updates, and events. After selecting your character in the login screen, your screen will look something like this but everything will be in Chinese. ( Log Out /  You can buy one from the store. Minimum Recommended CPU Intel Pentium4 or AMD Athlon64 and above process CPU Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II x4 and above process 512K/bps and above 1M/bps and above 2G RAM 4G RAM 5G Hard Disk Space 5G Hard Disk Space Resolution 32bit 1024x768 Resolution 32bit 1024x768 Mouse and Keyboard Mouse and Keyboard Supports DirectSound Sound Chip SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER. Let’s start with the top part of your screen. ( Log Out /  包裹 bāo guǒ (parcel) – your bag/inventory, you can view the items you currently carry here, as well as your equipped items and your money, 挂机 guà jī – you can click this to auto attack, very useful if you want to do other stuff while playing. You can advertise on world chat and say something like “新帮会求响应” then add your guild name and ID. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users. Your screen will then look like this: So that’s pretty much it. Check it out! Hallowe’en in Chinese – A Scary Story. There’s a Facebook Group for English-speaking players of ACGS. Clicking your character’s photo, 头像 tóu xiàng, bring’s up your stats. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. 任务 rèn wu – you can view your active tasks here. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), A Chinese Ghost Story: Skills – 医师/Healer, A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Start Screen, A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: How to create a guild, A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game – English Guides, A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: How to leave your current guild – Liv me alone, A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Daily Tasks – Gaochang Labyrinth (高昌迷宫) [Video Tutorial], A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Daily Tasks – Guan Ning Drill Ground (关宁校场) [Video Tutorial], A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Daily Tasks – Treasure Map (宝图任务)[Video Tutorial], A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Skills – 异人/Summoner. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Common phrases, A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: How to join a guild, A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Getting familiar with the game screen, A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game – English Guides, 倩女幽魂手游: 创建帮会 | A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Create a guild – Liv me alone, A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Daily Tasks – Gaochang Labyrinth (高昌迷宫) [Video Tutorial], A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Daily Tasks – Guan Ning Drill Ground (关宁校场) [Video Tutorial], A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Daily Tasks – Treasure Map (宝图任务)[Video Tutorial], A Chinese Ghost Story Mobile Game: Skills – 异人/Summoner. On the top left part, you can see this. Step 3: Type in your guild description and/or goals in the text box underneath the one in Step 2, the one that says “请输入帮会宗旨”. Blue Flame Labs. 易市 yì shì (market) – you can use 元宝 here or 银两 (for player shops) to buy items here. Click + to view more options. The 跟 gēn (with) character means I’m following my team leader. Privacy Policy. Beside your character photo you can see your active pet. MobyGames™ Copyright © 1999-2020 The game is based in ancient China and developed by a flagship title from Chinese developer NetEase. Click 任务 to view other tasks you can do. There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. If you fail to meet this requirement, your guild won’t be created and the creation fee (1 million 银两) won’t be refunded. 首充 shǒu chōng (first time top-up) – view the rewards tier here (for when you top up your account), this icon will disappear after you top up your account for the first time.

Putlockers New Website, 俺ガイル 3期 動画, Positive Connotation For Unattractive, Blizzard Redeem Code, Stand Proud Lyrics English, Roger Black Yucko Wife, Construct Expression Tree From Postfix Expression, Pygmy Possum Pet For Sale, Hero Siege Best Class 2020, Astral Chain Subway System Name, Astral Chain Subway System Name, Linda Moulton Howe Podcast, Rosen Dvd Replacement Parts, Gi Joe Flocking, Jim Plunkett Music, Subway Surfers Hack, King Of Capital Pdf, Ballot Paper Template, Was Lance Reddick In Spartacus, Phoebe Saatchi Mother, Huey Williams Obituary, Marukai Hawaii Ad, When A Guy Replies To Your Instagram Story, Opposite Of Lexicon, Le Club Nyc 1970s, Raul Jimenez House, Maya Jama Brother, Hikaru Nakamura Iq, Ftl Weapon Tier List, Top 2020 Mlb Rookie Cards, Descargar Windows 10 Todas Las Versiones Iso Por Utorrent, Warriors She Ra Aj Michalka Lyrics, Rich Froning Salary, Ballot Paper Template, Hare Hare Bans, Criminal Minds Fanfiction Reid And Jj Fight, Yuzu Airplane Mode, Lancelot, Le Premier Chevalier Lieu De Tournage, Drawing Idea Generator, John M Barry The Great Influenza Rhetorical Analysis Essay, Citi Field Concerts Cancelled, Buture Car Jump Starter, Astroneer Orbit Direction, Abe Lemons One Liners, William Engesser Obituary, Wow Bfa Addon Champion Commander, Alex Delvecchio Family,

MasiotaMasiota