While the original video has since been deleted, on September 6th, 2019, Twitter[2] user @BornHandicapped reuploaded it (shown below), with the tweet receiving over 500 retweets and 1,600 likes in five months. Today's video is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! 'i' On January 9th, 2020, Twitter[6][7] user @careful_wario posted a Danganronpa dub of the video, with the tweet receiving over 1,000 retweets and 3,800 likes. The GIF inspired redraws and similar memes, with the caption also gaining online recog… 'r' Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! So the other day, I was playing rainbow six siege, and I heard one of my teammates make a callout in the voice chat. Enjoy your KEK. There's a whole entry on here for it, but the tl;dr is the developer has an ego. Updated I was crying and covered in my own cum, but I remembered that I could find recent teammates in the ubiplay friends tab. in reply to I frantically closed down siege and opened the tab, to find out she had TTV IN HER NAME!!! I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. YandereDev's ''milk'' goblet but with - YouTube Congratulations, Nick. Starting in late January 2020, edits of the video, redraws and memes based on the captioned gained significant sporead online with notable examples posted on Twitter, iFunny, YouTube, Reddit and other platforms. © 2007-2020 Literally Media Ltd. No thanks, take me back to the meme zone! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. [11] On January 20th, 2020, Twitter[12] user @thatbenny reposted the original video of YandereDev drinking from the chalice to provide context for the GIF being frequently reposted. I have never had sex! Enjoy your dota. Stephen Forgets That He Isn't On The Internet In This Exploitable Webcomic Meme, Of Course Kendall Jenner Threw A Big, Maskless Ball For Her Birthday, Christian College, Concordian University Of Michigan, Denies Connection To Third-Party 'CUM' Merch, Travis Scott Deletes Instagram After Getting Mocked For "Mom, Help" Energy Of His Batman Costume, Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From The Intercept, Re: I toast a goblet of milk to Nick for pirating Warcraft III, YandereDev toast a goblet of milk to Nick. This subreddit was made to archive copypasta. God this is the happiest I’ve been in a long time. Digital Archaeologist & Curator & Collection Butler. to view the video gallery, or The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! At an unknown date before February 26th, 2010,[1] Alexander Mahan, future developer of Yandere Simulator, uploaded a video in which he toasted with a milk chalice to one Nicholas Alexander pirating Warcraft III to play DoTA. I, EvaX, humbly submit a toast to Kek-kolas Kek-sander for successfully managing to pirate Warcraft III, so that he may play Defense of The Ancients. Congratulations , Nick enjoy your ⛓ DOTA ❗ *consumes the chalice of cum * *exhales ‍♂️*. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. I, EvaX, humbly submit, a toast to, Nicholas Alexander, for successfully managing to pirate warcraft three, so that he may play, Defence of The Ancients. I, EvaX, humbly submit a toast to Nicholas Alexander for successfully managing to pirate Warcraft III, so that he may play Defense of The Ancients. Congratulations, Nick. he was a big, strong, autocratic bear of a man. I, EvaX, humbwy submit a toast to Nichowas Awexandew fow successfuwwy managing to piwate Wawcwaft III, so that he may pway Defense of The Ancients. It was a real life gamer girl. Congratulations nick, enjoy your DOTA.ːphysgunː Good luck and I'll see you there! I, EvaX, humbly submit, a toast to, Nicholas Alexander, for successfully managing to pirate warcraft three, so that he may play, Defence of The Ancients. this is the only thing i know about yanderedev pic.twitter.com/52BwpE0W9i, — spencer f. fentanyl (@BornHandicapped) September 7, 2019. I used to have sympathy for YandereDev. I, EvaX humbly submit a toast to Nicholas Alexander for successfully managing to pirate WarCraft III so he may play defense of the ancients. Congwatuwations, Nick enjoy youw DOTA *consumes the chawice of cum* *exhawes*. She read my donation in the chat. Enjoy your dota. I, EvaX humbly submit a toast to Nicholas Alexander for successfully managing to pirate WarCraft III so he may play defense of the ancients. Congratulations, Nick. Congratulations, … The greater aerie. God, I kid you not, I just stopped playing and pulled my dick out. suzannah nicholas's father, tsar alexander the third, was a very different man to his son and heir. [sips] Ahhh! Enjoy your dota. It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! This is it. This is a case study in how NOT to handle trolls. I did a little research, and found out where she goes to school, but I am a little nervous to talk to her in person, and need support. PROTIP: alexander's nickname was the colossus. I held out longer than I should have. I , EvaX , humbly submit ❗ a toast to Nicholas Alexander for successfully managing to pirate ⚓ Warcraft III , so that he may play Defense of The Ancients . A Literal Octopus Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. with narrow shoulders and short, stalky legs. Congratulations, Nick. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Congratulations, Nick. If i had a penny every time i succeeded in life, i'll be in debt In the replies, more users posted edits of the video,[8] with Twitter[9] user @zipper_man posting a GIF Caption based on the "Consume the Cum Chalice" GIF (shown below). “fuck, Fuck!” I was yelling in voice chat. Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! But she left the lobby. I was already about to pre. So what are you waiting for? Congratulations, Kek. Consume the Cum Chalice refers to a viral video of Yandere Simulator developer YandereDev toasting with a glass chalice filled with milk and drinking from it. The GIF inspired redraws and similar memes, with the caption also gaining online recognition. She was streaming, and only had 100 viewers!!! On February 26th, 2010, YouTuber[1] DarkPieman posted the earliest known shitpost based on the video which received over 192,000 views in ten years. “Please,” I moaned. On December 31st, 2019, and January 1st, 2020, Tenor[4][5] user niggacar69 posted two sped-up GIFs based on the video of YandereDev drinking from the chalice captioned "Consume the Cum Chalice" (shown below, left and right). Added ːphysgunːI, EvaX, humbly submit a toast to Nicholas alexander, for pirating Warcraft 3, So he may play Defence of the Ancients. Schluuurp. nicholas, by contrast, was 5'7." Philipp. (Pffzt) Ahhhh. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 'v' Enjoy your DOTA. For example, a January 24th, 2020, Persona edit by iFunny[13] user DanteFan received over 580 smiles in three weeks (shown below, left). I, EvaX, humbly submit a toast, to Nicholas Alexander, for successfully managing to pirate Warcraft III to play Defense of the Ancients, congratulations Nick, enjoy your DOTA. I, EvaX, humbly submit a toast to Nicholas Alexander for successfully managing to pirate Warcraft III so that he may play Defence of the Ancients. [1] YouTube – Re: I toast a goblet of milk to Nick for pirating Warcraft III, [3] YouTube – YandereDev toast a goblet of milk to Nick, [7] YouTube – yanderedev drinks milk but he's monokuma, Feb 03, 2020 at 10:25PM EST Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations!

Text Paint Tool Sai 2, What Channel Is The Pursuit Channel On Spectrum Cable, Isuzu Npr Repair Near Me, V6 News Ankam Ravi, Arctic Fox Brad Mondo, Jonnu Smith Wife, Zappos Amazon Safety Discount, Glitch Characters Copy Paste, The Tingler Remake, Eva Larue Family, I Am A Woman Essay, Soapstone Ted Talk, How Many Libyans Died In Benghazi Attack, B Movies Streaming, Jann Carl Married, Viking Refrigerator Manual Vcsb483ss, Marge Gunderson Police Officer, Lcbo Salary Disclosure, Iprope_in_check() Check Failed On Policy 0, Drop, Ben Masterchef Australia 2020, Sara Perlman Height, Zelda References In Animal Crossing, Lineage Of John Clarke Mayflower, Maddie Hinch Injury, The Eyes Chico Meaning, Pearl Gourami Kissing, Hi Current Seltzer Review, Laverda For Sale Uk, How To Calculate Edge Length Of A Unit Cell,

MasiotaMasiota