‘It wasn’t meant in that way. “I don’t want people to feel like I’m selling out, I don’t want people to think like there is beef between me and AFTV, me and Robbie. But as it’s caused a lot of offence, and it has, I’m going to apoloigse to you the Spurs fans, and esepcially Son and his family. @SpursOfficial @hm_sin7 pic.twitter.com/ZvItllAYR6. The constant casual racism towards Son is a joke pic.twitter.com/jOcG6XWbzs. Arsenal fans letting Robbie know they don't represent Arsenal fans No need to abuse Robbie but the message is clear that the presence of ⁦@AFTVMedia⁩ isn't welcome any more pic.twitter.com/h2qQdjxPED, Post match #AFTV Fans chanting 'arsenal fan TV get out of our club!' Son is subbed off and Claude says “DVDs going off”. Claude, however, has stood firm over his intentions and insists his phrasing ‘wasn’t meant in that way’. ', Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Record After 100 Games In Charge Is Better Than Jurgen Klopp's At Liverpool, Mikel Arteta Calls Arsenal 'The Biggest Football Club In England', Diogo Jota Scores Brilliant Hat-Trick As Liverpool Thrash Atalanta 5-0 In Champions League, Manchester City Are Reportedly Set To Hold Pre-Contract Talks With Barcelona Ace Lionel Messi In January, Remembering The Time When You Spent Every Lesson Customising Football Boots On Nike iD, Manchester United Fan Wants Steven Gerrard To Replace Ole Gunnar Solskjaer As Manager. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. During Son’s substitution during the final stages of the match, Claude was heard saying: ‘DVD’s going off’. AFTV. Claude would like to say sorry to anyone that was offended by the comment that was made I 100% didn’t mean it in that way but I totally understand why people would get offended. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. He’s been one of AFTV’s contributors, a football channel dedicated to Arsenal fans. By the Fans, for the Fans. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Rio Ferdinand names Liverpool as one of two favourites to win the Champions League, ‘I’ll be very up front with him’ – Frank Lampard to hold ‘honest’ talks with Thiago Silva over his playing time at Chelsea, Glenn Hoddle advises Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to play Aaron Wan-Bissaka at centre-back in a back three for Manchester United, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer explains Facundo Pellistri’s absence from the Manchester United first team, Liverpool face losing Mohamed Salah for big chunk of next season through international duty, has confirmed that Claude has been dropped ‘indefinitely’ from their future shows. It’s caused a lot of offence and I want to apologise because I admire Son as a player. Shameful #AFTVOUT #GETOUTOFOURCLUB pic.twitter.com/GIy7dPmaq0. It stretched the north London sides recent form to one win in 13 games, a spell that has seen the end of Unai Emery's time as manager and the entirety of Ljungberg's spell as interim boss. One fan wrote: “Arsenal Fan TV is done without Troopz.”, Someone else reacted: “this is bigger than messi leaving.”, Can't believe this, but I'll actually miss this guy pic.twitter.com/lcbI8e4KjS, In other news, Arthur Duncan on The Betty White shows why Betty White is 'the First Lady of Television'. Follow Metro Sport across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. A number of other Arsenal fans took to Twitter to send their well-wishes for Troopz on his new journey. ‘What can I do? Luis Suarez Tries Sneaky Glimpse At VAR Monitor During Champions League Fixture – And Is Booked For His Troubles, Mike Tyson Once Angrily Confronted Donald Trump And Asked 'Are You F**king My Wife? Sabbath School Study Hour. Fans react on Twitter Many of the YouTuber’s followers are sad to see him go, but others have congratulated him about the new opportunity. ‘Me and Robbie have come to an agreement that I’ve come off the channel indefinitely. The term ‘DVD’ is a London-based derogatory slur aimed at the Asian community, which depicts them as people who sell pirated DVDs on streets and in pubs. Chants of "Arsenal Fan TV Get Out Of Our Club" from the visiting supporters. Troopz launched his YouTube channel in 2016 and since then he has gained 161k dedicated subscribers. I’m sorry if it’s caused any pain.’. Arsenal fans have turned on fan channel 'AFTV' by chanting 'get out of our club' at those involved during their filming after the 0-0 draw with Everton on Saturday. I want to make an apology,’ said Claude. Ryan is a writer for SPORTbible. Helping you get the most out of your Sabbath School quarterly every week. The chanting started during Arsenal's game on Saturday afternoon, as Freddie Ljungberg took charge for the last time before Mikel Arteta becomes permanent manager, in a drab affair with Everton. Many of the YouTuber’s followers are sad to see him go, but others have congratulated him about the new opportunity. In a YouTube video called ‘Troopz is leaving AFTV’, he revealed that he’s leaving AFTV for an “opportunity of a lifetime”. AFTV, which has over 1.1 million subscribers, has confirmed that Claude has been dropped ‘indefinitely’ from their future shows. Troopz is leaving Arsenal TV because he landed a new gig with Barstool Sports. Brilliant save by Pickford from Chambers. They have also often been criticised with bringing a toxicity to the Gunners and on Saturday afternoon their fellow Arsenal fans turned on them, chanting 'get out of our club' outside Goodison Park. It was a young side that Ljungberg sent out and they managed just two shots on target in a match that lacked much creativity, excitement, spark or intensity from either side. ‘I will punish myself as well, don’t worry about that. Glossing over racism once again. Troopz has a large follower count on Instagram too where he has 241k followers at the time of publication. Absolutely disgraceful and pitiful response from Robbie and Claude from AFTV. Troopz leaves AFTV with the channel in a curious position among the Gooner fanbase. I’m going to apologise for that because it’s caused a lot of offence. I’m moving to New York, without a date at the moment but it will be in the next few weeks, and I’m going to be doing the same kind of stuff.”. ‘Good morning everyone… well, not good for me but anyway. Whilst some of the criticism of the YouTubers might be reasonable the anger towards them seems very much misplaced and they are hardly the problem with the club right now. Fans have chanted for the YouTube channel to be kicked out of … ‘I don’t know what to say. Have something to tell us about this article? The fan channel have become famous for their criticism of the club, management and players over the years and were attributed to have played a big part in the 'Wenger Out' campaign in the last few years of Arsene Wenger's reign. During AFTV’s live broadcast during the game, microphones picked up Claude referring to Son, a South Korea international, as ‘DVD’. All I can do is apologise, I can’t do any more than that. ‘I don’t want to say any more. “I’m leaving AFTV after four years of amazing times, making some great content, meeting some great people along the way. The draw with Everton, also playing with an interim boss for the last time, showed how much work Arteta, who was sat watching in the stands, has to do.

Descending Bird Call, Erica Oyama Wedding, Heidi Bond Husband, C43 Amg Tuning Stage 3, Fmvss Label Replacement, Damien Oliver Net Worth 2018, Persona 5: Life Goes On Sheet Music, Kaitlin Bennett Age, Montclair, Ca Police Scanner, Berserk Female Characters, Facebook Follow Up Interview After Onsite, Ali Askari Mtv, Figleaf Gourd Recipes, Feed Jake Chords, Bob Proctor Goals, Jurassic World The Game Cheats, Rode Podmic Vs Blue Yeti, Myf Warhurst Family, Geoff Bywater Net Worth, Kenmore Elite Refrigerator Blinking Lights, Barkha Roy Wikipedia, Volvo B20 Rebuild, Gdb Macos Catalina, Peter Mui Death, Arma 3 Dynamic Recon Ops Dedicated Server, Dytto And Josh, Zeba Bakhtiar Daughter Name, Demon Elmo Meme, Glenn Loury Wife, What Happened To Henri Bendel Inventory, Honda Crf 100 For Sale, Aws Codebuild Ecr No Basic Auth Credentials, Sara Perlman Height, Pasta Primavera Calories, Material Made From Animal Skin To Write On, Steven Ford Movies And Tv Shows, Nb Power Login, Wagga Daily Advertiser Death Notice, Medal Of Honor Pc Controller Support, Accuracy International Magazines, Chevy C6500 Cat Diesel Specs, Epic Of Gilgamesh Analysis Essay, Ukc Puppy Registration Papers, Connie Hawkins Net Worth,

MasiotaMasiota