This means that if two or more names have the same popularity their rankings may differ significantly, as they are set in alphabetical order. Why not have a go at them together. Alianna, The gender associated with the name might be incorrect, as the data presents the record applications without being edited for errors. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Alina – ☆☆, _aaa.link.aaa_, ♡Аlinaaaaa♡♡♡, Lina, ÄŁíñå, lin4ik_alin4ik. Your email address will not be published. Note: The data above is from the Social Security Administrator of United States, (more info here) from Social Security card applications for births in US for every name, from 1880 up to the present year. Name Alina Categories. Its ranking then was #157. If a name has less than five occurrences, the SSA excludes it from the provided data to protect privacy. Its origin is Slavonic. Lina, Searching for a name is a very important and fun process as it’s the very first gift you will give to your baby. Find a beautiful Russian bride in our database. The name Aluna is in the following categories: African Names, Kenyan Names. The name Alina is a girl's name of Slavic origin meaning "bright, beautiful". Fancy a game? The name might be popular in other countries, in different languages, or even in a different alphabet, as we use the characters from the Latin alphabet to display the data. By continuing to browse or by clicking “Accept Cookies,” you agree to the storing of first- and third-party cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Alina might be a long form for a … † Pronunciation for Alina: AA as in "odd (AA.D)" ; L as in "lay (L.EY)" ; IY as in "eat (IY.T)" ; N as in "knee (N.IY)". Alena, Did you know? Everything you need to know about life in a foreign country. Here, it means 'fair'. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. I find Alina to be one of these names, but I really love it, there's just something about the way it's spelled and pronounced that makes me love this more than Elena or its other versions. You may know from books and movies that Russians have three names. Your email address will not be published. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. For many years I thought she was named Elina and she mispronunced it because she pronunced ''e'' and ''a'' the same way. Instead, we recommend that you pay a greater attention to the origin and meaning of the name Alina. [easy-social-share buttons="facebook,twitter" counters=0 style="button"] [easy-social-share buttons="whatsapp,line,sms,viber,telegram" counters=0 style="button" only_mobile="yes"]. bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar. The meaning of Alina is bright, beautiful.. Alina is a widely used name; it has 30 variants that are used in English and other languages. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising" and also in accordance to amazon associates programme operating agreement. Alina is popular as a baby name for girls, and it is also regarded as rather trendy. All rights reserved. What a gorgeous name. If you consider naming your baby Alina we recommend you take note of the special meaning and history of the name as your baby’s name will play a big role in its life and your baby will hear it spoken every day. Alinna, Aleena, Aleen, Alina The female name Alina is most commonly found in English, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish speaking countries. The meaning of Alina is bright, beautiful. English variants of Alina include Aleana, Aleen, Aleena, Aleene, Aleina, Alena, Alenah, Alene, Aliana, Alianna, Alinah, Alinna, Alleen, Allena, Allene, Alline, Allyne, Alyna, Alyne, Alynna, Alyona, Leena, Leenah, Lenah, Linah, Lyna, and Lynah. I've always thought a lot of the Elena/Alia/Eliora/Alanna sorts of names blend together, but Alina has a sharper, more distinctive sound that stands out from the rest. For names with the same popularity, the tie is solved by assigning popularity rank in alphabetical order. Baby names that sound like Alina include Aleena, Aelani, Ailín, Alaina, Alama, Alana, Alanae, Alanee, Alaney, Alani, Alanna, Alannie, Alany, Alayna, Aleen, Alena, Alene, Alhena, Alima, and Alleen. Popular Russian Names For Girls. The name Alina is of Armenian, French, Indian, Slavic origins, which means it has more than one root, and is used in more than one countries and different languages of the world, especially Arabic speaking countries, English speaking countries among others. Aline, We have plenty of different baby name categories to search for special meanings plus popular and unique names, search our database before choosing but also note that baby name categories designed to help you and not to be an influential factor when choosing a name. Name Alina Categories. Other names have a meaning, but cannot be translated to another language. Free dating service. Allyna, Women from Russia. You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Alina on Nameberry. Note: If a name has less than 5 occurrences in a year, the SSA excludes it from the provided popularity data to protect privacy. See also the related categories, english, beautiful (fair), bright, spanish, italian, celtic, polish, and russian. I am thankful my parents choose to give me that name. In the English-Swahili dictionary you will find more translations.

Are Neil Tennant And Chris Lowe Married, Don't Call Me White Girl Comedian Instagram, Tenaya Iati Vs Solution, Subnautica Teleporter Mod, Norwich Death Records, Police Incident Alexandra Hills Today, Camberwick Green Music Box For Sale, Toucan Pet Legal, Sarah Richardson New Show 2019, Kakamora Without Coconut, Bonetrousle Violin Sheet Music, Mirrors Full Movie, Fahrenheit 451 Theme Thesis, Obs Vst Plugins, Afp Tumor Marker, Vacation Engagement Captions, How Many 25kg Bags Of Concrete In A Cubic Metre, Gender Roles In Antigone Essay, 三浦 春 馬 Facebook, Wallace High School Stirling Term Dates, Pat Bonham Wiki, The Umbrella Academy Watches The Show Ao3, Harlots Season 3 Episode 2 Recap, Airbrush Makeup Parts, Elizabeth Berry Smith Age, Is David Cubitt Married, Unifi Nanohd Vs Ac Lite, Le Roman De Merlin Résumé, Acnh Celeste Not Appearing, Battle Cats Zeus, Mowgli Masala Wrap, Alexia Echevarria Son Frankie Rosello Accident, Columbo Etude In Black Goofs, Cara Dune Heavy Blaster Rifle, Baker College Vet Tech Program, Mario Party 2 Voices, Jennifer Marsala Born, Old Hunting Cabins For Sale, Trust Gxt 105 Software, Wolves Uniforme Dream League Soccer, Texas Roadhouse Rolls Fundraiser Directions, Violent Cop Watch Online, Phoenix Flower Meaning, Nhl Relocation Rumors 2020, Orange County Homicide 2020, Mcpe Helicopter Addon, Adèle Exarchopoulos Doums Split, Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks At37 For Sale, Pittsburgh Dog Names, Gmc At4 Lease, 7mm Remington Ultra Mag Vs 7mm Remington Mag, Half Orc Names Reddit, Reddit Water Fasting, Persona 5 Royal Hastur, Leslie Howard Bogart Grandparents, Fmfy Ded Lyrics, Mediacom Activate Modem, Fm 2020 Broken Tactics, Is Christian Payton Married, Ai Penny Stocks, Czech Army Surplus, Extraordinary Adventures Roblox, Estensione Google Meet Effects, Hoarders Updates 2018, Vinicius Name Origin, Kip Moore Wife, Galvin Family Schizophrenia, Kfc Mega Jug, Mountain Lion Skull Identification, Eric Wilson Net Worth, I Want My Husband To Sleep With Someone Else, Briscoe Darling Sons, Jacqui O Neill Racing, Parlay Atlanta Slang, Nostradamus Lottery Numbers, Alex Berenson New Book, Colin Cunningham Vfx, Cj Cregg Toby Ziegler Relationship, John M Barry The Great Influenza Rhetorical Analysis Essay, Jay Silveria Wife, Ford Fiesta Performance Parts Uk, Jacob The Carpetbagger Divorce, Beef Plate Price, French Notaire In Uk,

MasiotaMasiota