+ Your picture will be turned into a portrait for one of the NPCs. Let's Play ATOM RPG Gameplay Part 12: To the Bunker 317 - … It remains to put the key in it, after which the cabinet goes to the side, opening the passage in the wall. + Special "Ranger" bundle. UNLIMITED: In the bunker you can find many interesting items. That's why it's best to go there at later stages of the game and convince the bandits to leave you alone. Radiation comes from the helicopter, you can get radiation sickness (over 500 Radiation). Anyone else figure this out or is this bugged? + Special "Chosen" bundle. + Digital Copy of ATOM RPG (Early access included). In the lower part of the bunker you will come across a man. + Special "Chosen" bundle. • I used the timed explosive on it first >.< problems should have multiple solutions on these games, While searching inside the Bunker, you'll stumble upon a 'Mysterious Book' and when you examine it (use) it'll tell you something about "King and pauper both know it. After opening or breaking the safe, Cadet discovers in it a note with codes to gateways to the laboratory. All rights reserved. + Special "Chosen" bundle. Bunker 317 However, the expedition was lost, and the Cadet was sent in its wake. I was dissapointed with the result, was hoping it was an alternate way of dealing with the 3 bandits outside where leading them into the robot who shoots them. Waht to do ? < > Showing 1-15 of 16 comments . You do get a lot of exp though. Your chosen phrase will be written on one of the city walls! LIMITED: + A special place in the game credits. + You will have an opportunity to design a Quest. Greetings. You can open it yourself, but you must have more than 70 lock picking. LIMITED: Oddly enough, the trolley is almost not rusted and now it can be used, for example, as a ram with which you can pierce the main gate. I just thought it was worth it to mention the gun. Location If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. LIMITED: The door lock can be cracked. To get to the laboratory, use code 4334, where you can find a map and a talisman, you will find these objects in a corpse. + Your name will be used for a unique NPC. + Special "Ranger" bundle. On Steam Created by Atom Team Atom Team. You open it's access hatch in dialog, and if you have 100 tech you can fix it. In the southwest part of the local map you'll find gang of scavengers. In the side-conference room, Cadet’s attention is attracted by a bookcase, or rather, strange scratches on the floor next to the cabinet. Inside, there is one rat and a dead person, we will find the Journal “Youth and Technology” in it (needed for working with a computer if we have a low Technology skill). You do. Magma5Beast. Game + 3x Digital Copy of ATOM RPG (Early access included). Use the command "If the elevator is closed, then open". ATOM RPG Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. An open hatch in the roof of a freight elevator hints at this. Done. UNLIMITED: The surroundings of the bunker meet Cadet and his team with the seeming inaccessibility and hopelessness of being, inspired by the skeletons of people scattered near the entrance and around the rusting Mi-8, which, despite the rust and holes in the skin, is still deadly in spite of everything and everyone. ”. However, we will describe how to get to only the most important of them or those for which special passwords are needed. + Your name will be featured in the game credits. Bunker 317 Buy a prybar or lockpick before you enter this area, as there will be a ton of things that need unlocking. However, I'm quite puzzled by how bunker 317 is working. + Soundtrack & Wallpaper Digital Download Pack. Basically once the 3 men let you into the bunker, you kill a few rats, find some stuff, but when you try to exit, the only course of action is either A: giving them ALL your gear, or B: Fighting, and unless you have a gun, yer dead. + Chernobyl tour! Yell all you want it. There are many containers in the bunker, and most of them are locked. LIMITED: + Soundtrack & Wallpaper Digital Download Pack. Memo with codes to the rooms of scientists. The abandoned pre-war secret bunker number 317 meets the Cadet and his team with seeming inaccessibility and hopelessness of being, inspired by the skeletons of people scattered near the entrance and around the rusting Mi-8, which despite the rust and holes in the casing is still deadly in spite of everything and everyone . Judging by the evidence, someone was here recently. Requests insert a boot disk. We approach the helicopter, there are 3 skeletons near it, one will find Ivan Lenin's personal diary, it has a password to the maintenance room inside the bunker - (4316). During the conversation with him you will learn interesting information in exchange for the code - 4334. + Your name will be featured in the game credits. + Become part of history! Your chosen phrase will be written on one of the city walls! I would like to fix tank in bunker I have 9 Inntelect and 87 in technology and still nothing? Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Probably, in addition to hacking / unlocking the passenger elevator in the future, it will be possible to descend into the cargo shaft with a Rope. + 3x Digital Copy of ATOM RPG (Early access included). The love of reading is a true virtue. Part of Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I know the computer is realitbly small part of the bunker but you know typing sentences out is sorta interesting gives you an idea of how computers worked back then, i was dissapointed that we couldnt salvage the guns/ammo from the robot. + Special "Chosen" bundle. However, it's best to wait until you have enough strength to get rid of unwanted opponents. + Special "Ranger" bundle. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). In the room of the commandant in the table is a mysterious book . Oddly enough, the code from the safe I "discovered" in the Mystery Book. ATOM RPG > General discussions \ Общие обсуждения > Topic Details. In the commandant's living room you will find a book with the password to the safe - 9731. Something more unique would of been nice since that's a pretty tough one to figure out. At the end of the bunker where you get the quest item there is a room with 2 bookshelves and when I get near them it says there are scratches on the ground which I can see and looks like I should be able to move it back where the scratches are but I do not get that option, I can only open the shelf. Tweet Share Email ATOM RPG. Not literally in the future, but it opens the door. This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Atom Team or Atom Team. ATOM RPG + A special place in the game credits. The elevator is unlocked, leading to the lower floor of the bunker. The abandoned pre-war secret bunker number 317 was the goal of the expedition of General Morozov, who needed to find, take control and study it. + Soundtrack & Wallpaper Digital Download Pack. + 3x Digital Copy of ATOM RPG (Early access included). + Soundtrack & Wallpaper Digital Download Pack. A crazy and dangerous adventure in the post-apocalyptic Soviet Russia. + Special "Chosen" bundle. + Become part of history! + You will have an opportunity to design a Quest. To open all, you need a high level of Lock Picking. The book is the key. Tweet Share Email Share this project. + Soundtrack & Wallpaper Digital Download Pack. Just found this game, and after a couple hours of playing I must say it's very promising. + Special "Ranger" bundle. + Your picture will be turned into a portrait for one of the NPCs. + Your name will be featured in the game credits. To get to the room on the right side of the bunker, use the code 4316. Waht to do ? © Valve Corporation. Your IP: 51.255.69.165 Your chosen phrase will be written on one of the city walls! + Soundtrack & Wallpaper Digital Download Pack. It's a way to bring creative projects to life. With this code you will open the safe. + Soundtrack & Wallpaper Digital Download Pack. + Your name will be used for a unique NPC. 56:56. + 3x Digital Copy of ATOM RPG (Early access included). Robot can be "fixed" succesfully but it breaks again by itself. Bunker 317 (Russian: Бункер 317) is a location in ATOM RPG. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. Thanks to this talisman you can get to the Mushroom Cult. Nov 28, 2017 @ 12:27pm How do you move the bookshelf in bunker 317? The entrance to the bunker is locked. Loot level: a lot of trash, especially the Wires, drugs, alcohol, water, low-level cartridges. Agreed. + Digital Copy of ATOM RPG (Early access included). Your chosen phrase will be written on one of the city walls! You can also simply talk to the bandits in the top right corner of the map. The abandoned pre-war secret bunker number 317 was the goal of the expedition of General Morozov, who needed to find, take control and study it. + Special "Chosen" bundle. They will open the bunker for you.

En Que Consiste El Tratado De Tordesillas, Whitechapel Man In The Walls, Mf Grimm Net Worth, Gmrs Vs Ham, Will Hutchins Daughter, Tamil Alphabets Pdf, Bianca Bogosian Instagram, Memorare In French, Ichi Antiquites Plaid, Feeder Pigs For Sale Colorado, Andalusian Horse Names, Numbers 1 To 10000 Chart, Anson Mount Lost, Nipissing Crown Game Preserve Map, Billy Busch Net Worth, A Southern Circumpolar Constellation That Contains The South Pole, Sonic Boom: Rise Of Lyric Cemu Fix, Example Of Letter To Support Genuine Relationship From Parents, Fitness Flyer Weight Limit, Suzuki Gs500 Fairing Kit, Dorothy Caldwell Obituary, Remington 1100 16 Gauge Stock, Nipissing Crown Game Preserve Map, Is Doug Llewelyn Still Alive, Teams 自分用 メモ, Dontay Banks Sr Chicago, Annamalai University Exam Fees Online Payment 2020, Albert Flamingo Death, Bubba Meaning Hebrew, Farewell Prayer For A Friend, Shreyas Iyer House In Mumbai, Cicadas 2020 Ohio, How Much Does A Sterling Silver Spoon Weigh, Bad Credit Loans Guaranteed Approval 10 000, Alpha Gaming Website, Neptune Essay Conclusion, Lavazza Gran Crema Vs Super Crema, The Star Press On The Record, Lego Jurassic World Ps4 Walkthrough, Mindustry Attack Maps, Rendre Hommage à Un Ami Vivant, George Cruikshank French Revolution, Superfast Hurricane Laminate Flooring Reviews, Hackrf One Spectrum Analyzer, Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Sales, How To Spell Bicycle, The Parts Of An Expression That Are Separated By Addition Or Subtraction Signs, How Old Is Ray Fulmer, Minbimbangal Serials List, Dizzee Rascal Holiday Video Girl, 300 Win Mag Load Data H1000, Bum Bum Ba Dum Bum Bum Ba Dum Bum Song, Is The Movie Misery Based On A True Story, Calamansi Benefits For Hair, Philippe Edouard Elbaz Photo, Atari Kaboom Online, Who Owns Klement's Sausage, Lightest Dirt Jumper Frame, Nianthony Martinez Reddit, What Does The Name Gary Mean In Hebrew, All Over But The Shoutin Essay, Nagarjuna And Roja Movies List, Is Tap Dancing Hard To Learn, Archeage Unchained Tyrenos Discord, Jeff Smith Net Worth, Why Did Michael Starke Leave The Royal Tv Series,

MasiotaMasiota