Just to clarify, the Army has Drill Sergeants, the Marines have Drill Instructors. Just to be clear as a former Marine, it is incorrect to say “in the Marines”. I can say I liked this movie back then and today it is a still a great movie. QUOTE FROM FISRT DAY IN THE USA DRILL SERGEANT SCHOOL “What was good for you is NOT good for todays private”, “R Lee Ermey” Was just as damn good in “Boys From Company C” He reminds me of my Drill Sgt Lenderman! Select the department you want to search in. This was one of the first movies about the Vietnam War experienced by American forces. With the help of my Marine Corp friends we were unable to find any mention of a Company C or these named individuals who were shown listed MIA or KIA during Vietnam. And yes, its all fiction so I’m being far to anal. I have looked for this for a long time, but it was always unaffordable. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Mostly for Sheen fans, with three of the family embroiled in this effort, if you do not rate the sheen family for acting you had better stick to what you know. In some scenes in the movie, he does not move his left arm at all. Absolute classic! What, no Sgt. It does show the lack of leadership portrayed in the units Captain, he's a typical 90 day wonder of the era. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The movie when they get to Vietnam is pretty tame compared to todays standards. This movie was written well, acted well and edited well! "The Boys in Company C" takes the viewer along the journey with a group of Marines, starting as raw recruits, and then deployment in Vietnam. When I went to Rotten Tomatoes to see the reviews, the critics gave it a rotten score of 48%......umm, what movie did they watch, because this movie is great! Video availability outside of United States varies. So much for being a new DVD. In 1987, he was involved in a jeep accident during the making of Full Metal Jacket (1987). ...Cadence. Also, I believe that R. Lee Ermey wasn’t just a military man, but an ACTUAL drill instructor. Fun meets function with CADENCE. I have purchased other import titles that looked physically similar and played much better. Hope you enjoy my musings! Sent back 1st DVD. This was replacement. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This movie is advertised as having subtitles, yet it does NOT have any. At 1:00 am one morning, he skidded off the road, breaking all the ribs on his left side. There is a lot of truth in this movie that may or may not have been done intentionally. And the dark granite wall in DC was also checked. This movie and "Platoon" should be at the top of anyone' s list of Vietnam War movies. DVD. I have known Sargeants in the military that disliked enlisted men because they reminded them of other people they didn't like and so they took it out on them. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Michael Nantz – Battle: Los Angeles Lima Co, PLT 3039 Apr24-Jul20 1990. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2019. However, I have forgotten something from that first viewing aboard ship back in the day. 3) GySgt. A black leather wallet, crossbody or clutch, this little doll leaves you hands free for spontaneity. I second that. Comes with training wheels. The DVD was a bad reproduction from another DVD or VHS tape. Travelling or based outside United States? Varsity Blues / Major League (Double Feature), Last King Scotland & Wall Street & Master Command. Ezekiel Anderson – Tour of Duty Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2015. That! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}, + No Import Fees Deposit & $9.98 Shipping to Netherlands. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Just by looking at the case you could tell that it is a bootleg copy and a very poor one. I've served with my share of characters that are amazingly similar to the company commander and what a walking cluster - f@&$ at that! All in all great movie, keep the little ones out of the room, and if you have young teenagers around you'll be answering a lot of questions. This is a classic movie with amazing performances. (ASIN: B000JLTR9U). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Trust me. If you were to enlist, it would be in the “MARINE CORPS”.

Viu Web Series 18, Columbo Ashes To Ashes Watch Online, Sky Channel 192, Get On Top Hacked Unblocked, Honda Civic Parts From Japan, Suite Life On Deck Double Crossed Full Episode 123movies, Chiffre De Chance Du Jour Taureau, Games Like Blade And Sorcery Psvr, Montana Raft Trailer, Ryan Dunn Cause Of Death, Rogue Team International Book 2 Release Date, Best Acapella Songs 2019, Peter Kay: Live At The Manchester Arena Watch Online, Dr Pepper Logo Svg, How To Mock Protected Method In Abstract Class, Harrison Bader Food Network Instagram, Drew Petrie Wife, Fahrenheit 451 Theme Thesis, Patron Saint Of Friends, Karen Marianne James, Jeff Foxworthy Daughter Death 2019, Desis Medical Term, Michael Sealey Website, Namo Namo Shankara Lyrics In English, Jim Kerr Vocal Range, Crf 85 For Sale, Dandelion Gabbie Hanna Target, What Are The Five Basic Steps In A Preliminary Investigation, Commissionaires Criterion Login, Patty Mayo Age, How Is The Constitution Democratic And Undemocratic, Class Action Lawsuit Settlement 2019, Is Whatsapp Dod Approved, チカーノ Hiro と は, 石原さとみ 国籍 中国, How Many Days Until August 20 2020, Section Boyz Name Change, Alexia Echevarria Son Frankie Rosello Accident, Stephanie Courtney Net Worth 2020, Go Math Grade 1 Chapters, Anakin And Padme Fanfiction, Il Collegio Streaming Guardaserie, Squirrel Bite Uk, Childhood Games Essay, Freddy Rodriguez Wife, Nickels Worth Money, The Distinction Between Real Variables And Nominal Variables Is Known As, Broken Anson Seabra, What Does Iyk Mean Slang, Red Cell For Chickens, Manx Kittens For Sale Massachusetts, Anthony Milford Net Worth, Lynn Greenfield Florist, Custom Sword Maker,

MasiotaMasiota