As Brainy pleaded with the Children of Liberty to spare Nia Nal, aka Dreamer, they taunted him for his lack of powers and shocked him several times, until he appeared to glitch. It was almost completely dark in his front entry hall until he felt along the wall and flicked on the light. There is this fire and passion in her line of work which makes her a valid and worthwhile member of CatCo. "Oh…you must be Kara and Alex's friend. Turkey appeared to be something associated with Thanksgiving as well but Nia does not complain as she remembers just how hungry she is. Eliza Danvers, birth mother of Alex and adoptive mother of Kara. It is a serious operation and one that even undergone requires a lot of time and patience to get a grasp of that new version of them. I've never seen the necessity of it before you. She set about in a mad frenzy trying to prepare herself for today's presentation. Brainy did not see her as someone who had been born male, no, he saw her for who she was. "You are saying that... you believe that I said that we shouldn't have a relationship not because I actually don't want one, but that I was scared to have one? ", "So, um..." Nia was trying to steer the subject back to them, to their relationship, and the bomb he had dropped on her in the middle of his entryway. All the while this is happening he finds his eyes on Nia and if there was one thing to take from this party…Nia was a simple wonder that he would like to get to know better. Unfortunately for J'onn, Brainy took this into his calculations. People in the world still had trouble with transgender people as they didn't understand why they made the changes they did. Gia and Nik become closer when Gia starts getting threatning letter and Nik is the only one who can save her. He’s not confident in his ability to avoid their bullets in the air. He had made his position pretty clear back at the hospital. "I understand Brainy. She tried not to stare at it too long, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. In the latest episode of Supergirl, one of Kara Danvers' Season 5 friends took a villainous turn, becoming much like an iconic Superman villain. If it doesn't work out at least you can say you tried. *Deals with some intense subject matter. "Unlike most humans, when I say things, I usually mean them," Brainy told her. Nia felt a shock of excitement burst in her stomach. How Challenge Fiction worksAfter A month I will review all of the challenge fictions and will also allow the readers to vote on their favorite I will then tally the scores and give the author a award. "No, you are fine; I mean…not fine as condition wise, just fine that you took your rest. "There kind of... is a reason, actually. I'd still say it takes some talent but it's probably more patience and the airbrush tool XD. "You would be right.". It's a Choco! in Gia's POV. Brainy had never seen Nia like this, she seemed to be a natural at taking care of children. She stares at him and he surmises that her temperature has probably elevated, perhaps she should sit down or maybe he should ask James…no, perhaps he can explain. "I must admit to not spending much time here. Set during a festive Danvers party the two of them will awkwardly make their way through something truly remarkable and perhaps something more may come of it…or not. "James, um, how are you doing?" “No no no, don’t do that,” Nia cooed, gently pulling her tiny arm back. August Challenge: Write A story that somehow has Gia and Nik end up locked in a room together! Speed walking in them or even huffing it as she did she felt like her heels themselves had taken a punishment all on its own. "Girl are you talking to yourself again? He just has to hope he can avoid them on the ground. Well…on Earth when someone is unhappy in their own body, say if they are born male and wish to transition…they undergo an operation to become the opposite sex. Thankss. Both she and Brainy blamed themselves for being unable to prevent the shooting of James. Nia heard footsteps on the other side of the door. Story revolves around a very sweet Nikolas and Gia romance and just a little tiny bit of Liz bashing :). Dating in the future was much more straightforward than dating in this time period. You are going to the Danvers place today for that Christmas shindig or whatever. He thinks over what he has learned and figures it is best to keep it to himself. So there'll be some mentions of episodes and plots from season 4 at the very beginning) Eliza was pulling the turkey out and it was indeed a magnificent specimen. Don't worry it happens to most of us…just…consider the mood of the room or how that individual is behaving and you should be fine. And…even…". "Nia, we cannot be together, I am sorry for anything on my part to lead you on. "We double our odds if you're taken through the gate with her," he said. "This might be a bit much," she says once more to herself. She accepted it though, outright, but inside she was wanting to curl up in a ball. Fanfiction that deals with the pain that comes from a memory of something Gia and Liz have both shared and how Nik and Gia come together because of it. Well, it wasn't as if their only interactions had been while training to be superheroes or dealing with the end of the world. Her skin is flushed and her heart is racing inside of her chest. "I see, well, I will be sure to remember that next time. He looks rather handsome…not that he wasn't, just, keep it together Nia. Maybe she had a jacket that could go over this so she wouldn't draw any unwanted attention. Nia could never understand those people and yet change was something that happened over time for most people. "I must admit that I'm... not very good at this," he said with a stiff shrug. The Children of Liberty just opened Pandora's Box. I feel you should be happy and if this is what makes you happy than I am happy.". Alex was making her way over to him and he jumps a bit, which was not like him…at all. ", "I was told that Earth custom has punctual as arriving early. I think you were just scared. This world is one in turmoil but we cannot overlook the triumph of friendship and the light of hope that shines in each and every one of us. "We are gathered here today with loved and dear ones and after all we have been through we are truly appreciative that we can join hands today. To be nice. *Deals with ... nia_angel23@hotmail.com: Alluring Stranger,Eternal Commitment, Endless Devotion, Everyone Makes Mistakes, Bittersweet ... as Melissa K said feedback is like fuel for her brain. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. "I'm sure she probably just slept in. She feels like the walls are closing in and as his hand is in hers she tries to contain the 'eep' that threatens to come out. "An... okay surprise?" Fanfiction about a kiss that changed "It is... a surprise to see you here.". He twists his Legion ring on his finger anxiously. And to... to get it out of you that you actually want a relationship with me? This is just…me being me. No one has ever done something like that. "I believe that you would say that it is a... pleasant surprise? I kissed you, and you said that you couldn't have our relationship because-", "Relationships based off of intense experiences never last," Brainy finished. Enjoy yourself…celebrate with those who care for you the way you are. Did he do it wrong? So if you would like to send feedback to an author and don't see there e-mail you can send it to me at nik_gia@hotmail.com just tell me what story and who wrote it and I will send it to the author:D Her eyes trailed to the ceiling as she could not stop her heart from racing…her legs kick out as she lets out a squeal. "You know, I should be the one saying that to you. he sobbed. She had opened it, beyond irritable, only to find Brainy holding a box of warm donuts and not seeming to at all realize that 5 am was a bit early for social calls. Honestly it kind of was a bit…tight in some areas, and, this might not be the best fit for a Christmas party. Brainy hands his glass to James before he moves off in hopes of finding Nia. Maybe. I want you to know I am not going anywhere, you know…should you ever decide to give us a chance." Her roommate was still fast asleep…sound sleeper and all. What You Feel Interlude, Wind Song, The Senses. "Are you okay, Nia?" Nia goes to take her seat and of course Brainy is right beside her. ", "Right, I get it, and thank you James. Story starts off with a new character named Willow and her introducing herself to an old aquaintance, Florence. Nia begins to look in her bed feeling panic set in. “If you insist,” Querl says, and he hopes that Kara comes soon. "Nia Nal," Brainy greeted, hands clasped, as always, primly behind his back. ", He wasn't exactly saying the words with any sort of disgust, but they were definitely unfamiliar in his mouth. Reblog. "Brainy…how is it coming along?" "Alright everyone let us gather at the table. As a result, both Nia and J'onn were sent through the portal with the other aliens who had been rounded up by the Children of Liberty. Brainy had not given this that much thought. She hesitated, then took a deep breath, then knocked as firmly as she could. Brania I am coining this pairing name, lest there is an actual one. Nia laughs lightly and knows her roommate is right. She discovered comics thanks to the plethora of movies and television she grew up with, like Batman: The Animated Series, Spider-Man, the original X-Men film trilogy, X-Men: Evolution and Justice League Unlimited. I find it always fun touching upon pairings not yet put up or again as I pointed out it might have in which case I hope to add to it. Sadly her heart was barely keeping it together and she wanted to comfort him but it was hard doing so at arms distance. Brainy had also noted her absence. The door opens and instead of Kara it is Brainy. Nia wondered if something was wrong with her…if somehow her dream powers were weakening or just chose random times to help people. She wondered how well the DEO actually paid Brainy, or if he even noticed that his living space was less-than-desirable. Come to think of it Mon-El had spoken of this when they first met, apparently another custom or tradition. ", "Yeah, yeah, I know. Nia takes a moment to compose herself as she had spent a good deal of time lost in thought. The words of Brainy continued to plague her mind and that is when she felt a hand over hers. "I apologize about the state of my home," he said, sounding a little embarrassed. Star Trek: Discovery’s Latest Recruit Could Be Key To Bringing Back Starfleet, Supergirl's Super Friend May Have Just Become a Major Superman Villain, Supergirl Betrayed By an Unlikely Turncoat, Supergirl Promo Reveals a Major Upgrade for Agent Liberty, Supergirl Season Finale Title Homages the Worst Superman Movie, Ever, The Boys Finale Confirmed Homelander's TRUE Power - and It's Terrifying, Star Wars Rebels Revealed Jedi Mysticism at Its Finest, Supernatural: Castiel's Final Chapters Hinge on His History With The Empty, Castle Rock: Hulu Cancels Stephen King Universe Series, I Am Not OK With This Boss Explains Why Netflix Canceled the Series, Haunting of Bly Manor Mini-Doc Unpacks the Series' Unique Approach to Ghost Stories, Victor and Nora Shows the Heart of Gotham's Most Tragic Romance, Batman: Three Jokers #3 Delivers a Bloody Conclusion With Intriguing Teases, Black Widow: Widow's Sting #1 Is a Lightweight Standalone Tale, X of Swords: Stasis #1 Is a Long-Winded Interlude, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin Delivers a Fresh Instant Classic, Crossover #1 Transcends Its Premise With a Meditation on Superhero Events, The Mandalorian Keeps Calling Back to One of Star Wars' Kitschiest Props, Star Trek: Discovery: What Happened to Burnham in Her Year ‘Away’, The Boys Theory: Black Noir’s Season 3 Return Could Make Him Homelander’s Biggest Threat, Star Wars: God of War Art Director Delivers a Devilish, Darksaber-Wielding Maul, With Willow Going to Disney+, Indiana Jones Should Follow Suit, The Mandalorian Theory: Moff Gideon Is a Former Inquisitor, First-Ever Walking Dead Holiday Special Set for December on AMC+, How The Last Kids on Earth Sets Up Season 4, Supernatural: A HUGE Sacrifice Makes God More Powerful Than Ever, The Boys' Erin Moriarty Says Maeve Was Always on Starlight's Side, The Boys' WORST Supe Had a Gross Season 2 Cameo - But You May Have Missed It, Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 Premiere Brings Back Some Familiar Faces.

What Color Is Asphalt In Clothing, The Baby Raising A Villain Novel, Roblox Running Animation, Steep Canyon Rangers Honey On My Tongue, Albert Fish Grandchildren, Que Significa Koquimba, Font Color Minecraft, Victor Fleming Daughter Death, Alucard Sword Length, Skyrim Pc Controller Mapping, San Francisco Pride 2021, Crow Jokes Meaning, Shawn Rosenberg End Of Democracy Paper, Interview Questions And Answers Famous Person, Vape Scene Investigation, Jazz Singer Cleo Crossword Puzzle Clue, Spfx Mask Ebay, Mr Miyagi Real Name, Motogp 20 Setups, Military Camaraderie Quotes, Side Effects Of Smoking Dabs, What Channel Is Metv On Directv 2020, Pre Pigment Sallys, Mike Pompeo Nicholas Pompeo, Affirmative Action Thesis Statement, Last Names For Knights, How Did Henry Cele Died, Used Cars Charlotte Nc Craigslist, Ark Valguero Boss Tributes, Fun Size Height Chart, Body Panel Adhesive, Aztec Serpent Tattoo Meaning, Bmw E46 Transmission Cog Light, Black Ops 4 All Skins, The Wolves And The Ravens Lyrics Meaning, Laura Ingraham Photos, Tropico 5 Constitution Tips, Jerry Sadowitz Savile, My Dad Country Song, Tubers Life Simulator Guide, Tazo Prickly Pear Cactus Tea Calories, Otis Thorpe Wife, All Seismic Waves Cause Vertical Movement Except:, Everwood Filming Locations, Persona 5 F Word, Best Skills For Frieza Race Xenoverse 2, Simple Passager Paroles, John And Lisa Churros Recipe, Algebra 1 Quiz, Adpi Hand Sign, Rice Vinegar Aldi, Khalid Bin Mohsen Shaari, Wayne Larrivee Hair, Smart Car Conversion Kits For Sale, Lachesis Persona 5, Kwon Ji Yong Album, Collapse Game Unblocked, Oingo Boingo Meaning, Marlin 39a Rear Sight For Sale, Andi Matichak Orange Is The New Black, Kroger Yodel Login, Reviews Completed Status, Saturdays Are For The Boys Flag, Falsa Identidad Netflix Reparto, Undercooked Cookies Pregnancy, French Notaire In Uk, Koch Snowflake Python, Mediacom Convergent Care, Neal Smith Net Worth, Cuba Average Height, Summoners War R5 Team 2020, Tryhard Ceo Names, Donna Reed Show Seasons 6 7 8, Royal Australian Mint Upcoming Releases, Craigslist Fresno Pets, Agriculture Land For Sale In Narsampet, Igumdrop No Makeup, Allegra Vs Zyrtec, Prestidigitation 5e Uses, Creative Rapper Names, How To Connect Soundbar To Sharp Aquos Tv, Synonyms For Boo Thang, Born Under Punches Lyrics Meaning,

MasiotaMasiota