Sharing the very best information on all things related to prepping, survival, and self-reliance. 9mm 147 Grain Round Nose - Red - Coated - 1000ct, 9mm/38 Super 160 Grain Round Nose - Coated - 500ct, 9mm/38 Super 160 Grain Round Nose - Coated - 1000ct. We strive to ship your order within 2 business days but have been seeing delivery delays in some areas that we can not control. Creekmore. ‘The Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook‘ is the way to go on this fascinating subject. M.D. I have no experience with and will make no comment about another maker’s tools because I think such arguments are no more valid than the 9mm vs. .45 arguments. We are a Free People, let us act thusly. So don’t think you’re incapable of learning or that it’s too difficult. But we love shooting and begin to wonder if there are ways to cut those costs so we can keep shooting and having fun. If you’re ready to take your self-reliance to a new level then click on the image below to learn more! Also, don’t forget to check out my Instagram for the latest photos and updates! Compare. Compare. O.. *** Out of Stock ***  9mm 125 Grain Round Nose - Red Coated - 500ct, New! Compare. Of course, you could add more paraffin and Vaseline to smooth things out… but why? 9mm 125 Grain Round Nose - Red Coated - 1000ct, 9mm 125 Grain Flat Point - Red Coated - 500ct, 9mm 125 Grain Flat Point - Red Coated - 1000ct, New! Fools will suffer their foolishness: don’t be a fool. Once the molds reach maximum temperature, even dropping from too much height will imprint the towel pattern onto the bullet, so we have to be careful. Like primers. (OK: I’m going to renege on the ‘guaranteed bullseye’ bit since I have no control over another’s quality control. You DOT NOT want hot molten lead splashed on your face and in your eyes. It is mandatory every safety rule is followed- both those of the tool-maker and common sense. Compare. I wear a Nomax welding jacket that I got years ago when I was welding for a living. Remember everything use to cast lead bullets is going to be very HOT the spoon, pot, dipper, molds and the bullets coming out are all going to be HOT! But the risk of getting water into the lead pot is not worth it. Next is a spoon: don’t use your eating utensils for working with bullets. 9mm 125 Grain Flat Point - 1000ct. You can do it, be sure of that. New! This is what we will drop our molded bullets onto. After all, it ain’t brain surgery or rocket science. Perhaps one day, when the pockets are overflowing…. Fluxing is taking a thumbnail size piece of wax and dropping it onto the molten lead. RED 9mm 115 Grain Round Nose - Coated - 500ct. I currently live on a three-acre homestead in Tennessee. And they’re going to hurt! With that out-of-the-way, should you decide to engage in this activity, do so at your own risk. And consider myself a jack-of-all-trades handyman. 9mm cast bullets, with maximum leade seat lengths: Left to right: Lyman 356242, 0.046”; Lyman 356402, 0.062”; Oregon Trail 135 RNBB, 0.082”; Hensley and Gibbs 275, 0.087”; Saeco 377, 0.091”; Hensley and Gibbs 318, 0.113”; Oregon Trail 124 RNBB, 0.115”; Lee 356 … Since I’m the kind of guy that Honey says is ‘cheap’ because I think spending more than five bucks on a gift for a kid we don’t know is a bit much, I make my own for pennies and save the bucks for other things. $64.00. there are several different bullet lubes you can use and most are use in the seizer. As a result, as the bullet goes down the barrel, it leaves small deposits of lead on the lands and grooves. Yes I have read of people dropping bullets out of the mold in to a bucket of water to hardened the bullet. **  Out of Stock ** I am not- repeat: not- a professional nor do I claim to be doing all procedures correctly, only as they’ve worked for me over the years.   With this is a small 3.75 or 4-ounce jar of Vaseline petroleum jelly. A note here about my bullets: these are for the .357 revolver and rifle. This results in poor accuracy and can lead to barrel damage if unchecked by cleaning and using a lubed bullet. 9mm 135 Grain Round Nose - Coated - 1000ct, New! We may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. 9mm 125 Grain Conical Nose - Red Coated - 1000ct, 9mm 125 Grain Round Nose - Red Coated - 500ct, 9mm 125 Grain Round Nose - Red Coated - 1000ct, New! All prices are in USD. Once covered, put the tin in a freezer until the lubricant hardens enough to pull itself easily away from the tin. Which means, if I can do something, I’m absolutely positive there is no one else in the world who cannot do the same thing. We don’t want to ingest lead particulate. Once we’ve reached our goal on the number to be molded, turn off the melting pot, set the tools on a fireproof pad and dig out the bullet lube. Finally, the melting pot. 9mm 147 Grain Flat Point - Red Coated - 500ct, New! These lead cast bu.. We will use this to flux our lead before molding. Anyone who has handled .22 bullets knows about the lubricant on them. Do not use a hammer or metal to beat on your molds. The very 1st thing is to wear a good face shield and safety glasses under that.   Copyright 2020 snscasting. So we grab that expensive box of XXX Guaranteed Bullseye rounds and head to the range. Now, let’s make some bullets…. Really, Folks- cavemen invented the bow and arrow, so how hard can things be to learn? Others sell their brand and all are probably really good. A gel burn-blanket won’t be a bad idea, either. No more than a quarter cup or you’ll get a mess. I’ve been interested in self-reliance topics for over 25 years. ACME Bullet Company manufactures 9mm 93 Grain Makarov hard cast bullets. The spoon is used to load lead into the pot rather than dropping with our fingers. Don’t Tread on Me – The Gadsden Flag and it’s Meaning, Cook, Bake and Stew The Top Six Prepper Tools to Get It Done Effectively…, Defeating Drones: How To Build A Thermal Evasion Suit, Real (No B.S.) RED 9mm 115 Grain Round Nose - Coated - 1000ct, New! We will need a slice of wax- any kind will do, I use paraffin. Using aluminum pie tins (‘cuz they’re cheap and everyone has a few), stand about 30-40 bullets nose up and pour enough lube in to cover the lubricant grooves. You can see the dross in the spoon: wheel weight anchors, sand, copper, steel- anything that is foreign to lead will float to the surface to be scooped off before we flux with wax. And you can be burned very easily. If I’m in a hurry, I open the sprue cutter and pour a ladle of melt into the cavities, dump them, and repeat five or six times. ACME + Coated Bull.. ***  Limited Stock **Limit two 500 count packagesper customer, please   . Steel Valley Casting is open for business. If your body parts are in the way, you will be burned. Reason being, with those calibers I am very interested in ¼ MOA accuracy (though I don’t achieve it often). It will make sure all the bullets are truly round. Once free of the tin, just push the bullet nose until it goes out the bottom side of the lube plate. How to Cast Bullets: Casting Bullets has saved me the most money when it comes to reloading. First, this is a potentially very dangerous activity. Note the picture above: from the bottom left and going up, you will see a towel. ACME + Coated Bullets are coated in red HiTe.. ACME Bullet Company manufactures 9mm 93 Grain Makarov hard cast bullets. No particular reason other than those are what was available when I wanted the tool. Use dedicated tools for this and all reloading. Over the years, I’ve learned a lot about prepping, homesteading, and self-reliance topics through first-hand experience and now I want to share what I’ve learned with you. Before we begin, we’ve got to lay down the rules. You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel here. Please be prepared for  possible delivery delays. I am very pleased with the results and the money I save. Lubes can be bought- Lee sells Alox bullet lubricant, which is supposed to be really good. And we’re going to do it from the beginning, starting with making our own bullets. Rinse and repeat… until you’re done. **   NEW Beveled Base Profile **    Beve.. ** Out of Stock **           ..          &.. **Out of Stock ** - Please see our 9mm 125 Grain Bullet. You can use “liquid alox” and roll the bullets in it and let them dry this fully coats the bullets. and leather work boots ( you DO NOT want a shoe full of molten lead). So be very careful: don’t listen to MSM news, the Tv, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh or especially BSHO while working. Copyright © 2019 MD Creekmore - All rights reserved. SNS Casting; Our Newsletter Your First Name: Your Email Address: Home; Bullets; 9MM / .38 SUPER; Sort by: 9MM / .38 SUPER. Details This seem like a lot of extra things but this is the bare minimum of PPE that you should be using. 9mm 125 Grain Flat Point - 500ct. This quarter pound batch is going to last a long time. If anyone has questions on which is better, ask around the gunny sites and you’ll get enough answers to confuse you more. Stir and blend (they’re grease, they’ll blend themselves, really), remove from heat and add about ¼ cup of Marvel Mystery Oil and blend in. Always wash your hands after handling any lead as well. If you can manipulate tools wearing gloves, so much the better- wear them. A greasy, wax type something that… well, is sticky. You’ll know the mold is hot enough when the bullets come out uniformly neat, with no folds or vacancies in the finished bullet. 9mm 147 Grain Flat Point - Red Coated - 1000ct, New! Also, think of all we have in today’s world and consider the people who invented it. RED 9mm 115 Grain Round Nose - Coated - 500ct, New! Compare. Thank you for your patience and understanding. $64.00. Shopping Cart Software by BigCommerce, New! Our ladle/dipper and mold will have to be heated. For the LR rifles- .243, .308, 30-06- I don’t cast bullets, I buy them. &n.. ***  Out of Stock *** $62.00. Creekmore’s guide to prepping, survival, and self-reliance. We’ve been reading post after post of ‘What’s the best gun I can get for my buck?’ And every person with a weapon has put in their two cents. (OK: I’m going to renege on the ‘guaranteed bullseye’ bit since I have no control over another’s quality control. Survival Lessons from Ukraine, Best Grain Mill for Home Use – My Recommendations After Extensive Testing, Greenhouse Gardening Tips – Growing Vegetables in a Greenhouse Year Round, Buying Used Canning Equipment (Buyer Beware), How to Get Free Food When You Don’t Have Much Money, Quick Tips For Planning an Effective Family Bug Out, Fixed Blade and Folding Survival Knives (Selection and Care). Sized to .365 and to be used with 9mm Makarov brass I’m the author of four books that you can find at Amazon.com as well as Barnes and Noble. What we’ll be doing from here on is making our own Guaranteed Bullseye rounds from the ground up. Our tools will be minimalist: just enough to get the job done well at low-cost and super efficiency. If/when TSHTF, some of this shot will go back into shotgun cases.) Cast bullets shot from modern firearms reach some very hot and fast velocities. Since the bullet is still very hot and soft, I have to be careful to not drop them onto each other: they will deform, sometimes badly. This post may contain affiliate links. Bullet lubricant. I only size the bullets. I’m not overly concerned with ‘¼ MOA’ results for either of these, just good, acceptable accuracy. ATTN Customers: We have added a new menu item under Shop: Signs Please have a look at our […] Due to current demand we are currently shipping most orders between one week and 2 weeks as production allows. The pot gets very hot and lead can splash. We’ve brought those shiny new weapons home and looked at the box and fondled the gun, anxious to get to the range and fire off a few bazillion rounds of bullseyes. 9mm 125 … Mine will hold two pounds of lead, which gives me about 75 finished bullets of this size. I lay no claim nor desire to claim ownership of your errors, foolishness or injuries incurred. Wait for the smoke to clear, then with the spoon, gently scoop the black/dark gray scum from the surface of the melt. ✅ Want more? What we’ll be doing from here on is making our own Guaranteed Bullseye rounds from the ground up. The 125 has a similar profile and .. ** Sold Out**   Thank you for your support! To make my cowboy type lubricant, I melt one block (a one pound brick of paraffin is comprised of four blocks) of paraffin in a double boiler.

4runner Towing Capacity, 3 Weeks Pregnant Pictures, Justin Baldoni Siblings, Hero Siege Best Class 2020, Tupou Vi Net Worth, Kathy Ireland Kids, Terrence Duckett Age, Stage Lighting Simulator Online, Lachlan Roblox Name, Days, Months And Seasons In English Exercises Pdf, Thresh Meaning In The Bible, Adding Death Date To Headstone, Starbucks Ceo Salary, Megan Leavey Net Worth, Afp Tumor Marker, Iaso Tea Nutrition Facts, Toukie Smith Death, Jenna Miscavige Hill Blog, Illinois Curfew Laws 2020, Jack Ri'chard Actor, Acura Mdx 3rd Row Access With Car Seat, Justin Hayward Brother Died, Funny Character Names, Offerings For Ares, Joker Text Font, Brian Johnson Death, Best Legion Build Dbd 2020, Bin Roye Netflix, Cna Week Quotes, Jordan Fuller Height, Population Of Fife Scotland 2020, Is It Legal To Put Flyers On Cars At Walmart, Kaaris Nrv Album, Rock Painting Stencils, Nord (1991 English Subtitles), Xavier Nady Net Worth, Debbie Mcgee Boyfriend, How Small Is An Atom Analogy, Stiles Stilinski Nogitsune, Brooke Baldwin Husband, How To Report Apartment Complex To Health Department Texas, Al Montoya Wife, Is Deangelo Vickers Dead, Eagle Comic Doomlord, New Lds Handbook 2020 Pdf, Honda Crf150f Price, Baby Middle Names, Rendre Hommage à Un Ami Vivant, Minecraft Cave Seeds Xbox One, Onecoin Exchange 2020, Shakespeare In Vice The Movie, Cabin By The Sea Lyrics,

MasiotaMasiota