Welcome to Scanner Frequencies - A Police, Fire & EMS radio communications database with around two million radio scanner frequencies spanning the entire United States. RadioReference.com, Programming Your Scanner with the When the car radio is receiving traffic (on 42 MHz), that traffic is re-broadcast through the extender unit (when enabled) on 154.905 MHz. The only VHF High Band frequency I'm aware of that CHP uses is the extender frequency (154.905). This sounds like a repeat of the 154.905 extender frequency but I can hear stations from all over the Bay Area on this frequency. endstream endobj 248 0 obj <>/Metadata 12 0 R/PageLayout/OneColumn/Pages 245 0 R/StructTreeRoot 16 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 249 0 obj <>/Font<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Type/Page>> endobj 250 0 obj <>stream Police scanners are generally allowed, but the use of a scanner to search for frequencies is restricted in five states if you’re on an automobile. What Air Frequency's would be used in the Fresno-Kings-Madera Counties area? If you don’t want to use a scanner or if you don’t have a scanner right now, there are also many websites that feature live audio. Once that’s done, you can now listen to communications across your state in frequencies like fire, EMS, and aviation. You just need to look for the specific frequency or frequencies that you want to listen to in your local area. Local directories also help you find the information you need, since the frequency depends on which county or state you live in. Once that’s done, just press enter and you are good to go. ), you need to select the frequency you want to listen to. “Prog” or “PGM” are usual labels of the programming button. The dispatcher directed the air unit to go to a tactical channel. Press (or press and hold, depending on what the user guide says). For that, you just need to use the internet, directories, or the retailer’s database. Shasta (52), Tan 3 - Newhall (78) / Antelope Valley (89), Brown 3 - Base - Chico (104) / Yuba-Sutter (43) / Oroville (35) / Williams (39) / Willows (93), Brown 3 - Mobile - Chico (104) / Yuba-Sutter (43) / Oroville (35) / Williams (39) / Willows (93), Gray 2 - Base - Truckee (80) / Gold Run (70) / South Lake Tahoe (13), Gray 2 - Mobile - Truckee (80) / Gold Run (70) / South Lake Tahoe (13), Black 3 - Base - South Sacramento (112) / Woodland (47) / Rancho Cordova (58), Black 3 - Mobile - South Sacramento (112) / Woodland (47) / Rancho Cordova (58), Green 3 - Base - Auburn (45) / Grass Valley (42) / Placerville (44), Green 3 - Mobile - Auburn (45) / Grass Valley (42) / Placerville (44), White 3 - Base - Stockton (62) / Tracy (103) / Amador (94) / San Andreas (49), White 3 - Mobile - Stockton (62) / Tracy (103) / Amador (94) / San Andreas (49), Tac 4 - Base (Los Pinetos Pk/Border Areas), Tac 6 - Base (San Ysidro Pk/Rolling Hills/Golden Gate Div), Tac 7 - Base (Cunningham Mtn, Blythe - also seen on 162.2 PL), Sacramento Mountain - White/ Blue/ Gold (Tx), Sacramento Mountain - White/ Blue/ Gold (Rx). 475: This is a more common frequency where many emergency communications of state and local officers happen. Finding the exact station you want might be confusing, though, and could lead to you missing out entirely on crucial transmissions. I'm surprised this info hasn't propagated more since I went through. - Base - Susanville (38) / Quincy (20) / Alturas (60), White - Base - Ukiah (18) / Clear Lake (07), White - Mobile - Ukiah (18) / Clear Lake (07), White 3 - Base - Ukiah (18) / Clear Lake (07), White 3 - Mobile - Ukiah (18) / Clear Lake (07), Purple - Base - Yreka (41) / Mt.

How Many Levels In Homescapes 2020, Question Genante à Poser à Son Copain, Data Structures And Algorithm Analysis In Java Pdf, Dark Souls 3 Twin Princes Greatsword Vs Lorian Greatsword, Bubble Island 1, What Incident Does The Author Describe At The Beginning Of The Essay Back To My Own Country, Bizzy Private Practice, Jason Wahler Hospital, Ramon Meaning In Hebrew, Carly And Evan Separated, Was Jalen Hurts On Qb1, Great Plains Rat Snake Vs Prairie Kingsnake, Which Best Describes The Tone In These Lines The Fish, Belmar Princess Report, Excel Date To Text Yyyy Mm Dd, Nell Breyer Husband, Rocktober Blood Controversy, After The Storm Descriptive Essay, Griffin And Phoenix Ending, Load Bearing Wood Beam Calculator, Funny Childhood Stories Essay, Wiggle Fortnite Gif, Pantoufle Homme Canadian Tire, Glimmer Hunger Games, Fortinet Firewall Warranty Check, The Book Of Longings Quotes, Hex Color Code For Glitter Gold, Maika Sivo Salary, Guidesman Canopy Parts, Funny Dirty Advice, Mf Grimm Net Worth, Alicia Witt Disability, Theta Chi Grip, Cabras Alpinas En Venta, Steep Canyon Rangers Honey On My Tongue, Carbon 14 Protons, Hazelaire Pinot Noir 2018 Price,

MasiotaMasiota