CCC bonds are junk bonds. I used script in MS-Excel, the results are Many DG companies are not rated or I got error message. g='. No index-linked product details are currently available. A credit rating given by Moody's to a prospective borrower that's not of investment grade and implies substantial risk.Sometimes known as a CAA1 rating by S&P, it suggests a company or government is currently vulnerable to adverse economic conditions, and will only meet its financial commitments if conditions remain favourable. www.morningstar.com/credit-rating/corpor... Yahoo provides free bond screener there anybody can find Fitch credit rating for corporations. The weightings for each sector of the index are rounded to the nearest tenth of a percent, therefore, the aggregate weights for the index may not equal to 100%. What is a CCC+ credit rating? A CCC rating represents an extremely high risk bond or investment; banks are not allowed to invest in CCC rated bonds. This list includes investable products traded on certain exchanges currently linked to this selection of indices.  you a winning investor. From professionals point of view (expressed by a S&P analyst) credit rating as a stock selection parameter is non-sense and I think he is right. Standard & Poor's and Fitch assign bond credit ratings of AAA, AA, A, BBB, BB, B, CCC, CC, C, D. C… b+='@' While we have tried to include all such products, we do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of such lists. The S&P U.S. High Yield Corporate Bond CCC Index is designed to track the performance of U.S. dollar-denominated, high-yield corporate bonds issues by companies in countries with an official G-10 currency, excluding Eastern Europe. else if (h) d=g+h+i I checked credit ratings of DG companies included in David Fish's CCC list (published 1 Dec. 2015) given by Morningstar on 17 Dec. 2015. These are assigned by credit rating agencies such as Moody's, Standard & Poor's, and Fitch, which publish code designations (such as AAA, B, CC) to express their assessment of the risk quality of a bond. S&P U.S. High Yield Corporate Bond CCC Index (USD) Factsheet, Direxion Daily S&P Biotech Bear 3X Shares, S&P 500® B High Yield Corporate Bond Index, S&P 500® BB High Yield Corporate Bond Index, S&P 500® BB High Yield Corporate Bond Index (S&P Rated), S&P 500® CCC & Lower High Yield Corporate Bond Index (S&P Rated). a='' Please refer to the disclaimers here for more information about S&P Dow Jones Indices' relationship to such third party product offerings. I checked credit ratings of DG companies included in David Fish's CCC list (published 1 Dec. 2015) given by Morningstar on 17 Dec. 2015. else d=b b+='dividenddetective.com' I used script in MS-Excel, the results are. e='' About Corporate Bond Ratings. b='support' Cash conversion cycle. Cancellation, Refund or the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association website (www.investinginbonds.com). } 199 Quail Run Rd • Aptos, CA 95003 •  The S&P U.S. High Yield Corporate Bond CCC Index is designed to track the performance of U.S. dollar-denominated, high-yield corporate bonds issues by companies in countries with an official G-10 currency, excluding Eastern Europe. A-1, A-2, and A-3: Best or good quality. BuySellBonds (www.buysellbonds.com), The credit rating is a financial indicator to potential investors of debt securities such as bonds. CCC 1. Get Up to Speed on Corporate Bonds • Corporate Bond Basics click here • Recommended Corporate Bonds (Premium Feature) click here. if (f) d=f The S&P 500 High Yield Corporate Bond CCC Index, a subindex of the S&P 500 Bond Index, seeks to measure the performance of U.S. corporate debt issued by constituents in the S&P 500 with a high-yield credit rating of CCC/Caa/CCC, according to S&P Global Ratings/Moody's/Fitch. It is possible to see M* credit ratings at. A credit rating used by the S&P and Fitch credit agencies for long-term bonds and some other investments. Access premium data, personalize your experience, and sign up to receive email updates. var a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i document.write(a+b+c+d+e) Fitch Affirms Altura at 'CCC+' and Withdraws Expected Bond Rating Wed 17 Jun, 2020 - 2:11 AM ET Fitch Ratings - Sydney - 17 Jun 2020: Fitch Ratings has affirmed Australia-based Altura Mining Limited's (AJM) Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating of 'CCC+' with a Stable Outlook. Follow SDS (Seductive Dividend Stocks) and get email alerts. It is equivalent to the CAA rating used by Moody's. c='\">'

MasiotaMasiota