Can't see why it won't fit. The ECU may enter the vehicle … JWvrs25 255 Posted 24 December, 2016. Then the Exhaust Control System light came on. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. Put like this, in the case of even a minor accident, any claim, wait for assistance etc would probably negate a lifetimes saved fuel made by coasting. I've been looking at the resonated Cobra cat-back. Škoda Fabia - Spare Parts - Exhaust System: Spare parts catalog Škoda Fabia offered for sale at spare parts on-line store for all Skoda models (120, 130, Favorit, Felicia, Fabia, Octavia, Roomster, Superb, Citigo, Yeti, Rapid, Karoq, Kodiaq) Suitable for vehicles with 1.4 16V 59kW/63kW, 1.6 16V 77kW engines. The dpf, etc, is meant to get hot to burn off excess soot and carbon through the exhaust by driving the car on longer runs, a little harder then town runs. If you just depress the clutch, this is quite simple to raise again but if you are popping it in neutral, in the unlikely event of having to move a bit quick, ou will have to clutch, re-gear and de-clutch, to get drive, losing at least a second or two, which could mean you had an accident or near miss, purely by not driving correctly. If you coast regularly, you prevent this from happening, lowering the heat build up. Visit the Official SKODA Website. They suggest that A-road trips at 2000-3000 revs will cause it to regenerate if necessary so I think I'll be OK. £102 seems reasonable for the work, though I think I might look at Skoda Assist again. Whilst it's a £100 bill out of the blue I suppose it could have been worse (e.g. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. no engine overrun when switched off - car seems perfectly normal except for the light (if there hadn't been risk to DPF I might have been tempted not to get it fixed for a while... ). We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By Simon300, 19 August, 2012 in Skoda Fabia Mk II. Under the Sales Records Act, the seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. So we took it in to the local garage, and it turned out to be one of the exhaust heat sensors. The ŠKODA Fabia utilises a system called Electronic Power Control (EPC) which has many vehicle utilities associated to it. Have this problem with mine for last 3 months, light on but runs fine and mpg still well up there. MPG seems to stay about the same, perhaps 5-10% down, but this could be blamed on the Italian tune ups. All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners. BRISKODA are not directly responsible for information which maybe posted in this forum. JWvrs25. air preheater placed on the exhaust manifold, intended for vehicles with 1.4 55kW (BCA, BKY) engines, exhaust manifold with a catalytic converter, intended for vehicles with 1.2HTP 40kW/44kW (BMD, BBM) engines. The DPF wouldn't regenerate, despite driving at 2500 revs for 15 mins a couple of times. I'm guessing the mounting points are all the same and the flange for the cat was the same so hopefully it should be a straightforward swap. 160,000 miles on mine but not unknown at your mileage for this to happen. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. 19 August, 2012 in Skoda Fabia Mk II. Check the flexi in the front pipe carefully before taking it away, if it's second-hand. Škoda Fabia ; Skoda Fabia Mk I ; Exhaust system for 1.2 HTP Exhaust system for 1.2 HTP. A light came on the dash tonight. The views expressed herein are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of BRISKODA or SKODA. When I'm driving I usually do the "optimising economy" bit for amusement really (coasting, not high revving etc) and comfortably get 75-80 MPG(!) New part from VW or Audi is Euro560 + vat. Catalytic converter guard plate for vehicles with 1.2HTP engines. An emergancy stop would also be affected as you would lose engine braking and take a longer distance to stop! For us the DPF light came on first. Exhaust heat shield for exhaust manifold with catalytic convertor. Glad to hear you'll be getting fixed up without too much pain in the pocket. Apparently it started off at about 40-45%, though I have been driving it for 3 weeks with the sensor broken which stops it regenerating, and is now down to about 5%. Save doing it later on anyway. Exhaust manifold, antlers, suitable for vehicles with 1.4 16V 55kW (BKY, BCA). In the extreme event of a driver dying in an accident, the car on examination was seen to be in neutral, driver error would be attributed to the deceased, despite it possibly being someone elses fault! We do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information. seal pipe between the turbocharger and the lead-in, intended for vehicles with 1.9 SDI 50kW (AGP) 1.9 TDI 66kW (AGR), 81kW (AHF, ASV) 1.9 D engines, l... exhaust pipe seals, intended for vehicles with 1.6 74kW, 1.9TDI 74kW/77kW/96kW engines, turbo, intended for 1.9TDI 96KW (ASZ) engines. Quite possibly inlet manifold flap, code 19559 teeth on plastic cogs go, also well known throughout VW / Audi range. If it was the sensor they are I think about 45 quid and easy to fit. Thanks for the update, it's always handy to see how problems were sorted. As far as I know it's a problem with these cars! Copyright 2002-2020 SUMMIT 360 Ltd. E.& O.E. All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners. Sign up for a new account in our community. Fabia, Fabia 2, Octavia, Octavia 2, Roomster, Superb, Superb 2, Fabia, Fabia 2, Octavia, Octavia 2, Roomster, Catalytic Converter, Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). Please note the following important links Terms of Use. turbo, intended for vehicles with 1.9TDI 74kW/77kW (BSW, AXR) engines. We are registered with the Information Commissioner, registration number ZA187892, it details the purpose for which we process personal data. gasket for exhaust manifolds, intended for vehicles with 1.2HTP 40kW (AWY) engines, exhaust gasket with a catalytic converter for vehicles with 1.2HTP 40kW/44kW engines, hot air preheater located on the lead-in, intended for vehicles with 1.2HTP (AWY) engines, © Skoda-Parts.com, 2005–2020Created by Beneš&Michl. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Suitable for vehicles with 1.4 16V 55kW/74kW. Our services are currently working as usuall, we are dispatching orders and you can reach us by e-mail, phone or personally. GreenLine yellow "Control system for exhaust" light. Also got sorted myself, new flap came yesterday, swapped an all in about 15 minutes this afternoon, code cleared on OBD tool and light gone. Turbocharger seal assembly kit, intended for vehicles with 1.9TDI 66kW/74kW/77kW/81kW (AHF, AXR, ALH, ASV, ASZ, ATD, BSW, AXR, BLT) engines. Gunked up egr chuck a can of BG244 in it clear it straight away. I have a GL 1 and its obvious to me when it regens, were the DPF sensor faulty the car wouldnt regen when needed and put the DPF light on. We rarely use it for journeys less than a 10 miles (2x5); normally it's a longer distance or otherwise a part motorway trip (say once a month). Catalytic Converter, Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) [17] Downpipes [45] Exhaust [46] Exhausts Clips, Brackets [20] Gaskets, Mounting Accessories [31] List; Pictures ‹ Previous Next › Showing items 1-20 z 130. Note the "Glow plug system" light or "Diesel particle filter" light has not come on (my dash has the LCD display). Welcome to BRISKODA. Sign up for a new account in our community. Whether the exhaust control light would light for a failed DPF differential pressure I dont know. Share Followers 0. I still easily get 65mpg (shows as 70mpg) and regens every 110-120 miles. seal for the turbocharger oil for vehicles with 1.4TDI 51kW55kW/59kW, 1.9TDI 74kW/96kW engines, propulsion with a catalytic converter, intended for vehicles with 1.4 16V 59kW/63kW (BUD, BXW) engines, seals for the lead-in, intended for vehicles with 1.4 16V 55kW/74kW, 1.4MPI 59kW (BUD, CGGA) engines, air preheater placed on the exhaust manifold, intended for vehicles with 1.4 55kW/74kW (AUA, AUB, BBZ, BBY) engines. I am having a wild guess here, but you mentioned coasting... Cars are not designed to be coasted and this will allow the exhaust system to "Cool" momentarily whislt you are non using power...I think this may, if not caused the problem, certainly it would have helped it worsen! on a long run. Quick update in case others get the same dash light: The garage (Heritage, fka Loders, Yeovil) connected the car to the diagnositcs computer today. Car is 5 months out of warranty and they have quoted £57 inc VAT for new sensor and fitted price is £102 - it takes about 1.5h the service manager said because, whilst fitting the sensor is pretty quick, they then take the car for a run on a local trunk road with the computer connected and get it to regenerate. MTC Silicone air hose & machined turbo elbow (2.0tsi MQB), exhaust inspection warning light after clutch change, Electric cut out exhaust on skoda superb 2018 TSI. exhaust; 1.2; fitment; By JWvrs25, 24 December, 2016 in Skoda Fabia Mk I. Heritage did just over 40 miles in the car to get it to fully regenerate - this branch doesn't have a regeneration unit of their own - they just put 2 bods in the car, hooked up to the computer and drive on an A-road until it has sufficiently regenerated (an indicated trip 62 MPG). Welcome to BRISKODA. I would recomend you really dont bother to do this as the saving in fuel is minimum, plus you loose a small amount of driving control anyway as the wheels are not in contact with the drive system. Visit the Official SKODA Website. Powered by Invision Community. Might have made the fuse pop (on top of batter) or you might be looking for new flap. I read the codes and then stripped the flap down to confirm diagnosis. Apparently the sensor failure is just something that happens - nothing to do with driving style. Disclaimer: BRISKODA is not an official SKODA site and is not affiliated to SKODA in any way. Let us know what the fault was, might be useful to me in the future! Actually I'm quite enjoying being a Skoda customer - Heritage seem pretty friendly and laid back, unlike some of my previous experiences of VW and Ford main dealers (where they think it is your privilege to give them your money :wonder: ). Anyone know if this would not fit before i go and collect the exhaust? OEM part still made by VDO can be got from Germany for Euro 230 incl. It's easy! I had the same warning light come on on my GL2 and it turned out to be the exhaust heat sensor. We are registered with the Information Commissioner, registration number ZA187892, it details the purpose for which we process personal data. Exhaust System - Škoda Fabia | Skoda-Parts.com. Didn't change the EGR in the end as it didn't stop raining all day and it is a bit of a fiddly job for big hands and little fingers like mine! catalytic converter + exhaust manifold for 1.4 16V 55kW/74kW (AUA, AUB, BBZ, BBY) engines, so-called antlers. We do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information. Anyway, a couple of days ago the yellow "Control system for exhaust" light (the little engine pic) came on (steadily, not flashing), but nothing else unusual, and has stayed lit since. If the warning light comes on or begins to flash while driving, a fault exists in the engine control unit (ECU). 24 December, 2016 in Skoda Fabia Mk I, I wanted to know if the 2004 exhaust systems were compatible with the 2006 ones on the 1.2, My car is a 2006 model and I know they changed the centre silencer location and the size of the backbox compared to pre 2006 models. (It would be up to you to admit that to your insurer)! Recommended Posts. BRISKODA is owned and operated by Summit 360 Ltd, registered in England & Wales, company number 05710517. By All content is viewed and used at your own risk. “Control system for exhaust” warning light has stayed off, however the glow plug light now occasionally comes on after the car has driven for several miles, apparently after the engine has been on overrun in a low gear down a long decline. BRISKODA is owned and operated by Summit 360 Ltd, registered in England & Wales, company number 05710517.

Pjs Diner Strathmore, Funny 50th Birthday Poems For Husband, Robert Horry Candice Madrid, Fan Coil Unit Vs Split System, Alexia Echevarria Son Frankie Rosello Accident, Qavi Khan Wife, Greece National Fruit, Dirty Money Season 3, Laff Tv Schedule, Dirty Money Season 3, Integra Type R Steering Wheel, Eve Jobs Mother, Dan Hampton Residence, When Does Dan Find Out Deb Tried To Kill Him, Gouldian Finches For Sale Sydney, Aapke Haseen Rukh Pe, David Love Actor, Eagle Molting Process, Channel 4 News Rgv Reporters, Chez Pierre Takeout Menu, Mars Opposition Jupiter, Flawless Brows Cleaning Instructions, Shameless Season 2 Cast, 1971 Suburban For Sale Craigslist, Ui Profile Installation Is Disabled, Theme Of Gusev, Washington Food Handlers Card Test Answers, Algebra 1 Quiz, Cheer Perfection Cast Where Are They Now, Alcatel 5032w Manual, Shalom Shalom Chord, Bust Out Laughing Gif, Cannon Hall Farm Staff, Checkbox Symbol In Word, The Croods Fanfiction Watching The Movie, Blowout Hair Salon, Can I Use My Own Router With Videotron, Matty Matheson Wife, Dollar General New Store Construction, Vernon Hills High School David Dobrik, Caribbean Last Names, Meeting Crossword Clue, Oshawa Airport Hangar Rental, Taylor Winnik Instagram, Are Quick Results For Nclex Accurate, Wagga Daily Advertiser Death Notice,

MasiotaMasiota