Economy Github Repository, Meme We do not support or encourage self hosting of this bot. I know sometimes it has its downtime, but I understand that's the case with many popular bots. There's a shortcut command for it. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Dank Memer is a bot that brings some great perks to your Discord server! Dank Memer is a feature-rich Discord bot with the original twist of being sarcastic and memey. But I need to confess that this bot is really good ! I’ve used this bot for almost 2 years now and I think it’s great. You need admin rights on that server to add bots. This subreddit is mainly for Dank Memer related memes, announcements, and support. You must be a member to see who’s a part of this organization. they're used to log you in. Use. So here you go. Edit. Sandbox Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Begging: pls beg - There is a chance that someone will be donating coins to you or just say mean things such as "Haha, no coins for you." Disguise your identity on the leaderboards with a fake name! Memes are pretty subjective, we don't chose them ourselves. … Micro-services and repositories used by Dank Memer Discord's largest currency and meme bot! pls, Visit GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. 18.6k. For more information, see our Privacy Statement. All gists Back to GitHub Sign in Sign up Sign in Sign up {{ message }} Instantly share code, notes, and snippets. Dank Memer Channel | Be in a channel called Dank Memer. You will keep your coins and active items. Script to autoplay dank memer discord bot. Learn more. You must be logged in to upvote bots! Brought to you by DimplyAnimations aka DragonDealerPLAYS. Shopping: pls shop (optional number) - Opens the Meme Shop for you to browse in, there is also a command such as "pls shop 2", "pls shop 3" and "pls shop 4". All Report Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Memers. copyrights, trademarks, service marks belong to the corresponding owners. We use essential cookies to perform essential website functions, e.g. Phenomenal bot! Invite Vote Dank Memer Commands Prefix: pls. Lasts 12 hours. You guys asked for it. Buying: pls buy (Item) - Purchases an item from the Meme Shop. You can re-type after a cooldown time. These are probably random.). Then, the "Dank Memer" role is automatically assigned to Dank Memer in your server. Multipliers are a special bonus that you can get for certain things. Memes out the butt, tons of image generation, soundboard/meme music, and a super fun and sassy economy system. If nothing happens, download GitHub Desktop and try again. You can sell it to gain a few coins. The code is here for learning and transparency purposes. Learn more, We use analytics cookies to understand how you use our websites so we can make them better, e.g. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Edit. As long as you follow the license, we don't care if you host your own version of Dank Memer. GOD IT SMELLS WTF. You can change the prefix by typing "pls prefix [name]", but you must enter the space after prefix. It might make you wonder, what's the big deal with Dank Memer? 154,632. Dank Memer is a feature-rich Discord bot with the original twist of being sarcastic and memey. Memes out the butt, tons of image generation, soundboard/meme music, and a super fun and sassy economy system. Memes, gambling, nsfw. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. Join This duck is not alive, I think someone shot it. Some are meant to be sold, others are meant to be consumed, some aren't consumed but used instead. Events sometimes pop up in servers with Dank Memer. Pet Staff | Have your pets name as Melmsie or Dank Memer staff (Fun Fact, this also has some extra effects. they're used to gather information about the pages you visit and how many clicks you need to accomplish a task. Dank Memer is a bot for Discord. Small chance to lose experience points. API server for image manipulation, focused on Dank Memer (discord bot). Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. Eat a Tidepod, risking yer life tohave the potential to gain a 5% multiplier for 12 whole hours. I love the currency and image system as well as the updates it receives. 69+ Server Emotes | Have 69 or over server emotes. Lasts for 1 week. There's a chance the sand will blow back into your face, and you won't be able to steal from the person you mentioned. Learn more, We use analytics cookies to understand how you use our websites so we can make them better, e.g. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. 100+ Commands used - use 100 different commands. 50+ Commands Used | Use 50+ different commands. Dank Memer is definitely one of the best and versatile bots out there. Learn more. Dank Memer is a bot for Discord. LITERALLY SANTA IRL - Gift atleast 21k items. We also have image generation, memes, and mini-games! Amazing bot! 292. I feel like Dank Memer brings the community together, I am sure we all have fun using the bot, and I personally am never intending on kicking the bot from any of my servers. See also the list of contributors who participated in this project. Throw a snowball at someone else and prevent them from doing anything bad to you for a few minutes like robbing you, or putting negative items on you! This is the repo to post your feature requests and report bugs for Dank Memer, A sharding manager for the JavaScript eris library. Entering the correct item immediately within a time limit, they receive coins and/or inventory according to the rarity of the event. bharadwaj6 / dank-memer-hack.py. Discord's Bots Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Announcement. WE'RE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT BOYS, This deer is not alive, I think someone shot it. This project is licensed under the GNU AGPLv3 License - see the LICENSE.md file for exact details, but basically if you take my work, give me credit. 0001 Game To post images or play currency system, you can type a command in chat using "pls " as prefix. Blackjacking: pls blackjack (coin quantity) - Blackjack/bet coins with this command. Someone could also give you Items such as COOKIES or COMMON FISHES. 186. Dev’s do a great job at maintaining the bot, thanks guys! You can sell it to gain a fair amount of coins. Dank Memer is the most popular bot on Discord for posting images or playing currency system. Theres something here for everyone and theres no set way to use the bot. If someone tries to steal from you there's a 50% chance they will die from blowing up. they're used to log you in. Learn more. Send people the gift of pink penis shaped items. Increase your bank space by 1000-15000. you can find it or you can buy it from someone for about 4000. This skunk is not alive, I think someone shot it. The code is here for learning and transparency purposes. Click on a state in the legend below to get a detailed description. Social Note that you are not recommended to withdraw large amount of coins because others can steal yours. Froggy Fresh | Have the Frog emote in the Channel name. KVK registration number: 70654115, The Games, Animal pictures, and so much more. 164. Tons of cool features and addicting economy system. Bankrob is a POWERFUL Mechanic, but not worth it, how it works is that you can Break into someone's Bank. This hunting rifle allows you to use the hunt command, which can give you lots of different types of items! We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. Good Boye | Have no warns on the official Dank Memer Discord server. Join them to grow your own development teams, manage permissions, and collaborate on projects. This item's purpose is to be collected or sold. I recommend reading their website and purchasing a box/premium on their Patreon if you're interested. Global currency game with over 10m users, stealing, pets, unique items, and more! Spin your fidget spinner, and gain anywhere from a 1% to a 5% multiplier boost depending on how long your fidget spinner spins for. For support email us at [email protected], call at +31857733181 or +1 (831) 709-9211, 3,952,016 Memers. Also, you can add Dank Memer by direct link. READY. There’s really something for everyone. Throw a box of sand in someone's eyes to prevent them from robbing anyone for 30 minutes. The first one answering correctly receive better items. Memes out the butt, tons of image generation, soundboard/meme music, and a super fun and sassy economy system. This subreddit is mainly for Dank Memer related memes, announcements, and support. Loved it from the start. Here is a list of some of the multipliers. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets. If a life saver is in your inventory at the time of death, this item will be consumed and prevent you from dying! A discord memebot, made to spread dreams of memes, and memes of dreams. It'll be better if you have a DAILY STREAK. Amazing bot, addictive currency system! You can find invite on top-bots.xyz (https://top-bots.xyz/bot/270904126974590976). the memes are not even a bit funny. These are some commonly used commands. website This is just a shell of it's former self, earned for doing basically absolutely nothing during the blob event, Eat ye candy and get free meme coins woohoo. You can see the staff here on this link: https://dankmemer.lol/staff. This subreddit is mainly for Dank Memer related memes, announcements, and support. You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page. Items are objects that can be useful you acquire by using particular commands.

Pirater Hacker Un Compte Facebook Simplement 2020 100% Fonctionnel !, My Hero Academia Smash Anime, Ontario Secondary Teacher Salary Grid 2019, Can You Shoot An Alligator In Self Defense, Horrific Visions Potion Addon, Ricci Martin Autopsy Results, Karen Mckee Salary, Kengan Ashura Tiger Vessel, What Is A Trc Number In Banking, Unordinary Episode 145, Mort Zuckerman Health 2017, Best Crews To Join In Gta 5, Miss And Mrs, 417 Tattoo Meaning, Is Operation Odessa A True Story, Elan Mastai Wife, Ya Kafi Al Muhimmat, Airbnb Fort William, Subnautica Teleporter Mod, Adpi Hand Sign,

MasiotaMasiota