Are you kidding me? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Weapon Art + Followup swing deals 1655 damage. Their union is rooted in a curse, and perpetuated by grief. I am on ps4 but I feel bad do you have many of them? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. At 40/40 the Twin Princes Sword (TPS) does 540 AR. 2h R1/MB1 with buff deals 890 damage (wtf) Weapon Art + Followup swing deals 1710 damage. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. And it wrecks in PvP. It deals massive damage, has a superb moveset, a powerful WA and it has fire damage, which means it will tear through anything in PvE. Haven't seen that option to merge the brothers' swords at Ludleth until now! ... A community dedicated to everything about Dark Souls 3. 2h R1/MB1 with buff deals 1015 damage. Twin Princes' is a gimmick weapon from what I've gathered, not very good. Yeah it's my favorite ugs, the charged r2 is killer! It hirs fot less, because the damage is split and therefore goes through two reductions. This weapon scales poorly with marginal increases in any of the four stats past the 40 softcap. This weapon has one of the most diverse movesets I have seen in this game. Ashen Ones. You need fp, because it's VERY art reliant, but the laser poke is an amazing multitool. Lorian's Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.. Ultra greatsword of Lorian, Prince Lothric's older brother. :), if you've upgraded one of the two swords and then merge them, you need to upgrade it again from scratch. Lorian's great sword seems to have a better move set IMO and can be buffed with the WA, which seems to all be more useful than the projectile WA. My favorite Weapon of the game, is actually amazing for pvp if used correctly. When you use embers you'll notice the visual effect on this specific sword along with your armor or clothes, to my awareness this is the only weapon that shows this. Let me add 2 cents. Also, how are you putting a refined gem on Lorian's sword? Tests were done with my overleveled character to see maximum damage output. You have to be careful for reaction parries, but it's doable. Profaned Greatsword: 2h R1/MB1 deals 872 damage. It's got a great weapon art but it's damage is very underwhelming. 361k. At 40 Str 14 Dex (minimum) and either 40 Int 9 Faith or 9 Int 40 Faith this weapon has an AR of 521. So, I guess you should use whatever you feel looks good or suits your style. Goes through any wall like butter. DARK SOULS™ III > General Discussions > Topic Details. Sword forged from the reunion of the inseparable swords born from the souls of Lothric and Lorian, the twin princes. At 40 Str, 40 Dex, 40 Int and 40 Faith this weapon has an AR of 612. I've heard great things about lorian's greatsword, go for that I say. However, you can easily swap the TPGS to any other Sharp-infused Greatsword, like the Claymore or B astard Sword, and buff it with Blessed Weapon. Is this sword a downgrade from the lorian's greatsword? ... What sort of AR are you getting out of the Twin Prince's Greatsword at 99/99 STR/DEX? Lorian's Greatsword. I guess I never had both of their swords in my inventory on any of my ng+ and above characters. I don't care much for Lothric's holy sword but I love the way Lorian's Greatsword looks so just wondering is Twin Princes' sword that good, better than Lorian's? Cast in smoldering molten steel, and stained black. Is it worth transposing the two weapons? As a side note (HINT HINT), this weapon gets better FAITH scaling (+2 per point) than INT so I usually go 26 STR 40 DEX 30 FAITH, and then have a Lightning-infused Corvian Greatknife or Mail Breaker (as they both get really good scaling on that infusion) as a side arm to get around those pesky shields. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread), Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. The AR will be fairly similar to the TPGS, … I whipped out the lorian UGS and oh my god, that thing is so pathetic! I don't care much for Lothric's holy sword but I love the way Lorian's Greatsword looks so just wondering is Twin Princes' sword that good, better than Lorian's? I've been killing people in PVP with it for the last couple of weeks. Its a boss weapon. Twin Princes' Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3. So far I have only been using ugs's because I love how they feel, is it worth it to take the twin princes' GS over lorian's? If I've reinforced Lorian's sword, can I still use that sword to make this one? In combination with its unique and powerful weapon arts, it remains an effective weapon for any build. It's an excellent weapon, among the best UGS's out there. Then load the backup, make the second sword and have the friend transfer the first sword back? who would use this shhit? At 22 Str and 14 Dex with 40 Int and 40 Faith this weapon has an AR of 518. To get this in the first playthrough, once you have the boss soul can you just backup your save, make the first sword and transfer it to a friend. The WA R2 is shockingly good for not just tanking ultra GS swings, but for quickly resetting your poise IN THE MIDDLE OF A TRADE. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" casuls? I guess i should be at 250SL to use it on max damage :/. Skill: Sacred Light and Flame this is my favorite sword in all of darksouls too bad u have to be in new game plus to get it, After playing ds3 for 4 years and hundreds of hours, I discovered this sword today. Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hitAttack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St). "aT 40 StrEnGth, 40 dExtErIty, 9 iNt and 9 FaiTh Has an AR oF 540" bruh I have 60 strength, 60 dexterity, 21 intelligents and 20 faith I have an AR of 537. For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Lorian greatsword vs profane greatsword. I've heard great things about lorian's greatsword, go for that I say. share. at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.Weight: How much the item weights when equipped. 12 comments. The fire art hits like a truck, catches players trying to roll past you, and usually stuns enough to get one R1 in after. However, this thing is beastly in PVP. What I've noticed about this weapon: It does not bounce off of wall hits. For Dark Souls III on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Twin princes sword or Lorian's Greatsword? At 40 Str 40 Dex 9 Int 9 Faith this weapon has an AR of 540. Before Lorian embraced his brother's curse, he was a knight who single handedly slayed the demon prince, but the victory eternally scorched his sword with flame. Is it possible to get in regular Newgame? Lorian's Greatsword or Twin Princes' Greatsword? I see but yh my main reason for wanting to keep Lorian's Greatsword is because its design looks amazing. 1.0k. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Barring item trades with other players Lothric must be defeated twice (NG and NG+) in order to obtain this weapon. The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".

Velvet Black Ink Crew, Cosmetology Essay Conclusion, Mec Kitchener Reopening, Hungarian Gypsy Woman, Street Speed 717 Zr1, Gareth Emery Elise Lyrics Meaning, Film Gratuit Confinement, Quarter Horses For Sale Wa, Douleur Comme Un Bleu Sur Le Crâne, Crossing And Finishing Session Plan, Richard Bligh Actor Age, Dear Diary 2020 Edition Facebook, Oak Window Board 400mm, How To Cut Acrylic Rod, Black Fortnite Streamers, Mookie Meaning Slang, Hero Complex Psychology, Double Rebound Relationship, How To Make A Gun In Minecraft Ps4, Lori Schulweis Instagram, Hackerrank Certification Test Questions, Billy Bibbit And Candy, The Medusa And The Snail Ap Essay, Ragdoll Kitten For Sale, Henry Charles Bass, Otchs Login Unitedhealthcare, William Hopper Wife, Erica Oyama Wedding, Candy Bar Object Lesson, Margot Koechner Birthday, Commissionaires Criterion Login, Fmvss Label Replacement, Real Football Java Dedomil, Tamara Dobson Husband, Nichinichi Kore Kojitsu Movie Online, Brother Ben X Age, Waterfall Painting Vastu Shastra, Asur Web Series Best Dialogue, How To Fold Tallit, Dark Souls 2 Debug Mode, Weekend Edition Sunday Puzzle, The White Album Joan Didion Sparknotes, Schwinn Spin Bike Ic4, Ebony Fultz Death, That Smell Lyrics, 転送コム Buyee 違い, House Wiring Chapter 6 Answers, Sennheiser Ew100 G3 Firmware Update, Overcoming Fear Sermon Pdf, Broken Halos Lyrics Meaning, Nettle Root Hair Loss Forum, Ricci Martin Autopsy Results, Artfone User Manual, Why Do My Eyes Glow Gold In Pictures, Holland Grills Parts, Noilly Prat Substitute, Lego Tank Instructions, Jane Stuart Actress Wiki, Whale Sounds Mp3, Bloodstained Food That Falls Apart, Neil Bluhm House, Trait Boost Potion Maplestory 2020, Goody Bags Mobile Phone Operator Codycross, Rohini Iyer Wikipedia, Common Whitetail Dragonfly Meaning, Fountains Of Wayne Albums Ranked, Wolves Uniforme Dream League Soccer, Minnidip Discount Codes, Alpine Goat Facts, あつ森 名前 英語, Red Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Pro Graphics Settings, Anime Bd Raws, Nicknames For Carl, Mine 9 Survivors, Console Sniffer Gratuit, Tracker Off Road 800sx Accessories, I Am Lazy Essay, Piccolo Game Online, Surface Book 2 Keyboard Light Always On, Yessir Urban Dictionary, In Truth Crossword Clue, Isopropyl Acetate Ir, Constance Wu Parents, Halal Cheese Uk, Corrie Bird Height, Rogers Arris Xb6 Modem Manual, Pop Sheet Music Com Pdf, Xion Voice Actor,

MasiotaMasiota