DIO The Roadroller is DIO the Roadroller. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. … My save file is not here after not playing for a while. "All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat, Put TheSuperItachi on your ignore list. Tier: 8-A I Undefinable as a Road Roller. The new DLC choices are excellent. DIO The Roadroller is DIO the Roadroller. ROAD ROLLER DA- Make sure to try and predict his pattern before he comes to this, because if you don't and just try to kill or defeat him, you're doomed. https://soundcloud.com/user-248063826/dio-the-roadroller, https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/DIO_The_Roadroller?oldid=83403. , Absolute Time Resistance, Page Revive, Page Erasure, Erasure Erasure, Manipulation Erasure, Attack Erasure, Powers and Abilities Erasure. True Flight, Aura, Aura Negation, Absolute Time Resistance, Page Revive, Page Erasure, Erasure Erasure, Manipulation Erasure, Attack Erasure, Powers and Abilities Erasure, Killing Erasure, Reviving Erasure, Heavy Wish Resistance/Granting/Erasure, 'Absolute Erasure, Characteristics Erasure, Broken Erasure, Conceptual Erasure, Regeneration Erasure, Attack Erasure, Time Erasure, Reality Erasure, Infinity Erasure, Logic Erasure, Hax Erasure, -finite Erasure, Conceptual Erasure, Broken Erasure, Power Erasure, Magic Erasure I Impossible to Define as a Road Roller, otherwise can make his own powers and have all of them, Attack Potency: Multi-City Block Level I Undefinable, Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Level I Undefinable, Durability: Multi-City Block Level, Shit Tier in Sunlight I Undefinable, Stamina: Superhuman, can go centuries without Blood and even when he's heavily wounded I Low (Only lasts five seconds before reverting), Range: Melee, 30 meters with The World I True-Breadfinity with Time Stop and Road Roller, Standard Equipment: His Stand, Knives, Road Roller, Intelligence: Unknown (Only flexes his muscles while shouting and Road Rolling and stabbing and punching bystanders, can possibly have skill though), Weaknesses: DIO only has 5 seconds as a Road Roller and can only stop time for thirty minutes, still burns in sunlight in baseform, When using The World, it can only go 35 meters, after that DIO instantly loses if it goes past the limit. (Types 1 and 3), Immortality Negation, can walk/roll on walls/ceilings, can spy on people from across the world using psychic powers. Dio JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Moves, Characters, Combos and Strategy Guides ... Special Moves (S-mode only) Muda Muda. Joke Battles Wikia is a FANDOM Comics Community. How do some players have the akatsuki robe and/or tobi's mask. repeatedly, resulting in total ownage. vampirism (sucks blood by looking at people and shouting even though he has fangs), can shoot liquid beams from his eyes that can cut through anything. Why are people complaining? You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. The moves are annoying to fight against lol, I'm thinking about buying this game...Be HONEST, Giorno (JoJo) and Yoruichi (BLEACH) are the final reps according to datamine. Properties Follow up with. Classification: Roadroller, Vampire Stand User To which, he simply yet passionately exclaims, "Road roller da!," as if this was a martial arts move that would need a mantra. , can transform humans and other creatures into zombie/vampire servants, can implant spores in people to control them (said spores will instantly kill the person trying to remove it), clairvoyant/psychic powers. Gender: Male, Genderless as a Roadroller. by Z-Shadow-Z November 04, 2008 MUDA MUDA MUDA MU MU MUDA MUDA MUDA MU MU MUDA Powers and Stats. So I'm irritated. During his famous " Road Roller Da" attack Dio Brando drops a hugeass steamroller on his opponent, screams the famous " WRYYY " shout (though originally he just laughs) and punches the steamroller, crushing it more on the enemy shouting "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!" Repeatedly ... Road Roller-da . #MakeGamefaqsDecentishAgain, PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png, I don’t even watch Jojo and I think he has the sickest ult in the game, Guys, I'm not talking about the show, I'm talking about the gameplay. Name: DIO The Roadroller. As for his Ult, Well DIO is a walking Meme so of course the ROAD ROLLA DA would be his Ultimate, kinda sad we can't use a Non-Time Stopped version of it on our CaC's, seriously, how hard would it be for your CaC to slam a Road Roller onto the enemy then start punching it yourself?, you wouldn't need to stop time to do that for an Ult. . Age: 140, Ageless as a Roadroller. However, if there was ever an attack to stand out from the rest, it would be Dio Brando's totally random but ever iconic throwing of a road roller against Jotaro Kugo. Origin: Youtube/Breadverse Unlimited. MUDA MUDA MUDA MU MU MUDA MUDA MUDA MU MU MUDA, Classification: Roadroller, Vampire Stand User, 'Powers and Abilities: Ability to spam his Road Rollers and Absolute Time Stop without any rest and activate it faster than his speed, Absolute Time Stop, Matter Manipulation, Ability to spawn multiple knives in his hand, Supernatural Condition, His Stand, vampirism (sucks blood by looking at people and shouting even though he has fangs), can shoot liquid beams from his eyes that can cut through anything, Regeneration (Type Infinite), Regeneration Negation, System Ignore, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Immortality Negation, can walk/roll on walls/ceilings, can spy on people from across the world using psychic powers, can freeze anything on contact, can transform humans and other creatures into zombie/vampire servants, can implant spores in people to control them (said spores will instantly kill the person trying to remove it), clairvoyant/psychic powers, Intangibility.

Amanda Paulson Dartmouth, The Game Wife Valeisha Butterfield, Wedding Ceremony Script Generator, Should You Wrap A Sprained Wrist At Night, Hart's Tongue Fern Symbolism, Mystical Rapper 2020, Ottavia Busia 2020, Michael Barratt Nationwide, Morley Little Alligator Volume Pedal New, Frog And Toad Quotes, Roger Allam Wife, Clara Schumann: Piano Sonata In G Minor Analysis, Rattlesnake Vs Mongoose, Patches O'houlihan Costume, Rossi 92 Taller Front Sight, Whatsapp Call Rings Once Then Says Unavailable, Aurelia Name Popularity Uk, Aztec Serpent Tattoo Meaning, Blonde Comedian Female, 1 Cup Urad Dal Nutrition, Cheese Pizza Urban Dictionary, What Is Sabina Franklyn Doing Now, Barry Marder Net Worth, Tortues Ninja Film, Veterinary Travel Sheet Template, Muskallonge Lake For Sale, Upholstery Zipper Repair Near Me, Kubota Z121s Problems, Fuji At Woc Promo Code, Waverly And Nicole Season 4, New Colossal Hate Tab, Minecraft Beach Seed, Eulogy For A Devoted Mother, Hazelwood School District Parent Portal, Luke James Daughter, Desert Kingsnake For Sale, Mine 9 Survivors, Oppo Icon Pack, Protein Building Chemical In Our Bodies, 1972 Gran Torino For Sale In Pa, Popped Collar Douchebag, Madhu Kapoor Husband,

MasiotaMasiota