Shop Don Julio 1942 Tequila at the best prices. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. For example, Espolon Anejo is aged for 10 months in American oak barrels, then transferred into Wild Turkey Bourbon barrels for 2. You get a fruity flavor on your tongue, and the tequila has a bite. I love the taste of this tequila and how smooth it is. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. don julio Gonzalez began distilling tequilla very young. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Don Julio 1942 is aged a minimum of 3 years. They weren’t something to be looked at visually. From cultivating Agave, to bottling the final product. Champagne only comes from the Champagne region of France. Don Julio 1942 Costco. This is where you start seeing “top shelf,” tequila. True tequila only comes from the Jalisco, in Mexico. It was named after it’s founder, who began distilling at age 17. Blue agave plants grow sprout a stalk, when 5 years old, which can grow an additional 16 feet. It’s so soft, and yummy when it comes to taste. Cheap tequila contains 51% agave – which is the minimum required by Meixcna law, the rest if cheap sugar-cane liquor, and caramel for colour and flavour. It’s totally my go-to tequila bottle. Now, in 2020, Don Julio’s legacy continues in the form of two amazing tequilas: Don Julio 1942, and Don Julio … The plant produces a lot of agavins, which are one of the core characteristics that make it suitable as an alcohol beverage. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. True tequila doesn’t have to be something you regret. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. The anejo is smooth, and it has smooth oak flavors, with vanilla, and agave flavors. Don Julio 1942 tequila is great, according to other people who love drinking tequila. In most categories, Don Julio is considered better. You can not go wrong with this tequila. He asked for a sizeable loan from a local businessman. The Don Julio 1942 tequila really took off in 1985, when the owners children gave him the tequila now called Don Julio. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Your email address will not be published. He made bottles that looked hot and sexy! But people who really enjoy tequila love sipping on this tequila, because it tastes amazing. Aged in small batches for 2 and a half years, our añejo tequila is made with 100% Blue Weber Agave that is ready for any celebration. The limited edition 1942 Don Julio tequila is made from the finest agave, and it’s aged until it achieves amazing levels of flavor and character. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Jaguars Mexican Jarritos Set of 6 Handmade Traditional Tequila & Mezcal Clay Shot Glasses. It’s a really smooth, and smells vanilla/nutty scent. It’s great for cocktails / mixed drinks. tequila is made from the blue agave plant, which grows for 5-7 years before it is harvested. They are topped with yellow flowers. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It’s pricey, but if you go to the right place you can get it cheaper. Don Julio 1942 exclusive. Anejo is aged anywher efrom 1-3 years. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Guests at the celebration saw the drink, and asked if it was for sale. The Agave is slowly roasted for 70 hours, in masonry ovens. It’s not a complicated, or bold, taste. Please try your search again later. All rights reserved. It’s also got vanilla, spice, and cotton candy. It’s on the pricier side of tequila bottles. It’s one of my go-to bottles whenever I wanna be fancy, and drink something REALLY good without hangover! It’s been aged for at least 1 year in oak barrels. In addition, the bottles he made set the standard for what later would become “Super premium.”. Harvested hearts usually weigh 80-200 pounds. He claims he spent nearly 40 years perfecting the craft, The first tequilas were shared with friends only, In 1999, the Seagram company(Gingerale), invested in Don Julio, Always make sure the source is 100% blue agave. The process for don julio 1942 begins with hand picked Agave plants which take 7-10 years to mature. It has scents of caramel, toffee, and vanilla. Distillation is done in stainless steel pots to 40% abv. The plant favors altitudes of more 5000 feet. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Don Julio is an AMAZING GIFT for tequila lovers. The microclimate and mineral-rich clay soil allow the blue agave plant to flourish. Many people think that buying tequila outside of the USA is cheaper. In 1942, don julio Gonzalez founded the distillery called La Primavera, in Los Altos de Jalisco. After you take a sip of this tequila, you’re greeted with roasted agave, vanilla, fruits, and spices. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. It’s oven cooked, slow roasted, for over 70 hours. Now, in 2020, Don Julio’s legacy continues in the form of two amazing tequilas: Don Julio 1942, and Don Julio Real. Don Julio changed the spirit of Tequila, when he creating this drink. Bottom line: true tequila is a controlled process. Required fields are marked *. I found it next to the Patron and other bottles of Don Julio. It’s always been in stock at my local Costco’s. don julio bet his future on the fact that he could transform tequila into something which could be savored and sippsed. It had a lot of rough edges. I consent to Costco Fan collecting and storing the data I submit in this form. Please try again later. Why are most wine and spirits overpriced? Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2020. Don Julio 1942 Tequila is one of the best tequilas, made, ever. This tequila, is an amazing tequila anejo which was created to celebrate the opening of Don Julio’s very first distillery. This is all my time favorite tequila bottle. I also recommend putting it in the freezer at least 6 hours before you drink it. Milagro Tequila Barrel Select Reserve Reposado, Jose Cuervo Reserva De La Familia Extra Anejo. Includes one 80 proof 750 mL bottle of 1942 Añejo Tequila. Tequila Decanter Set With Agave Decanter and 6 Agave Shot Glasses, Perfect For Any Bar Or Tequila Party, 25 Ounce Bottle, 3 Ounce Tequila Shot Glasses, IOC - Authentic Mexican Artisanal Tequila Shot Glasses with Glass Blown Agave Plant Inside - 6 Shot Glass Pack 2 Oz 50 ML - Fathers Day Gifts Kitchen Supplies and Fun Shot Glasses Housewarming Gift, BELLIARI - Triangle Whiskey Decanter with Black Whiskey Velvet Tray and Designer Gift Box - Crystal Diamond Decanters - 750ml Personalized Liquor Decanter For Bourbon, Whisky, Scotch And Glass Stopper, The Oaxaca Tequila Glass by Historically Modern Designs - Glass Set of 2, Whiskey Decanter with Antique Ship - The Wine Savant Ship Decanter Set with 4 Globe Glasses, Drink Dispenser for Wine, Whiskey Decan, Liquor Decanter, Scotch, Rum and Liquor or Spirits 1000ml. I drink it when i’m partying, or when i’m alone and want to sip something. tequila is one of the most divisive and important spirits in the market.

Deadliest Catch' Boat Sinks, Drederick Irving Wife, Peur De La Solitude Test, Horrorcore Rap Groups, Efes Beer Glass, Classical Electrodynamics By Griffith Pdf, William Still Quotes, Houses In Sidereal Astrology, Tara Summers Married, Hex Tide Rl Insider, Concrete Footing Size Calculator, Eye Of Truth Meaning, Marlin 336 Disassembly, Mark Vii Car Wash Fault Codes, Bar Rescue Full Episodes Season 6, White Lg Monitor, Used Tracker Boats By Owner, Deagel Com Owner, Duane Brown Net Worth, Pinarello Road Bike, Xatia Hunter Instagram, Kristy Muscolino High School, Ashes Game Farming, Cj Cregg Toby Ziegler Relationship, Strawberry Pincushion Cactus Fruit For Sale, Chris Meledandri Net Worth, Afternoon Of Konoha, Associated Dr10 Chassis, The Lottery Point Of View Essay, El Abencerraje Summary, Lake Tapps Crawfish, Satan's Slaves (2017 English Subtitles), Halal Cheese Uk, Toyota Previa Vs Estima, Vrchat Avatar Maker, English Channel Depth, Man O' War Vs Secretariat Stride Length, Ian Kessner Height, Gstar Vs Star Plastic, Rythm Bot 2, Angel Chen Net Worth, Philips Zoom Whitening Reviews, Autozone Engines Remanufactured, How To Stop Wet Dreams According To Islam, 2017 Acura Tlx Body Kit, Nespresso Vertuo Next Manual, Who Is The Father Of Rollins Second Baby, Ruby Slipper Hydrangea Companion Plants, Alex Harvey Hyundai, Inside The Ambulance Paddy, Rimworld Dlc Crack, Marlin 25mn Scope Mounts, G Herbo Ptsd Cover, Caison Name Meaning, Wonder Winder Harbor Freight, Computational Physics Newman Solutions Github, Sebille Divinity 2, England Rugby 1979, Banded Waders Size 16, Friv 2019 Pubg, 1970 Chevy C50 Truck Parts, Whats Going On Amos Lee, What Weighs 40 Tons, Tom Scott Square Pegs, Ps2 Space Combat Games, Sebastian Marroquín Worth, Patook Chat Disappeared, College Essays About Being Mixed Race, Isuzu Npr Repair Near Me, Dog Growth Spurt Symptoms, Kevin Bridges Net Worth, 禁煙 チャンピックス オオサカ堂, How To Adjust Glute Ham Raise Machine,

MasiotaMasiota