This movie is on Amazon Prime and I enjoyed it more than his first 411 film. Nita's sister in Cornwall, England, was interviewed by British news agencies. His case remains unsolved. Sinister comes to mind. Is it Bigfoot, or aliens, or Bigfoot aliens? Two days after her disappearance, her silver 1997 Mercury Sable or Ford Taurus station wagon was found at Donnell's Vista, a lookout point on State Route 108 just outside Sonora. There are steep slopes near the Donnell Vista parking area and unstable surfaces above that could result is someone slipping and then falling or sliding down the slopes. This is Getting E... Case Study 11: Donnell Vista Point Disappearances. New Approach to the Analysis of Electroencephalograms, List of AIAS papers, and some others of interest, Definition of the Dirac Sea in the Presence of External Fields, The Link Between the Sachs and O(3) Theories of Electrodynamics, James Clerk Maxwell's original 1873 Electromagnetic Theory, Explanation of the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator with O(3), Patent awarded for Zero-Point Energy extraction in 1996, 2008 Technical Summary for Assoc. I believe I saw on YouTube that when they were searching for one of these people they found the body of someone they didn’t even know was missing ? Tracy said this was “weird” since the searches had not started yet. Forest is Open with Restrictions. Her coworkers at Mount Grant General Hospital reported her missing to the Mineral County, Nevada, Sheriff’s Office when she failed to return to work the next day. The search was also broadcast on “America’s Most Wanted” television show. Nita Mayo was born and raised in England and married an American soldier in the Air Force. Replies analysing and speculating over the mystery and possible explanations are encouraged. Volume 2 - Supporting Technical Point Papers covering topics relevant to an understanding of the phenomena. A Caltrans worker saw her car that Monday night and again the following morning. I still would love for some information or the body to be found for closure though. He was always kind of reckless with jumping out to spots to cast etc. I think I posted the links? He left his family's residence at approximately 5:00 a.m. on that day and left a note for his mother explaining his plans. This is my default for such cases. These quotes were taken from the Charley Project Page.. She went missing while traveling, which opens up a lot of possibilities. The Eagle Canyon Flyer article (link below) says that when Michael’s friends went looking for him they found a Joseph Tine in his campsite. Police stated Rice's vehicle had mechanical problems in the Sonora area on the day Mayo disappeared, and she was going around asking people for help with it. This is the Quinlin’s daughter- Rebekah- Sometimes I look donnell vista or your dads name to see if there are updates, just reading through all the comments tonight! People who suffer serious head injuries have been known to wander long distances only to die. Independent of the polygraph results, Tine sure seems like a candidate for “unknown serial killer.”. I think it’s plausible that “unknown serial killer” could be involved in one or more of OP’s cases, because we have a candidate in hand, so to speak, prior to the other cases. Believe what you want, but I just thought I'd add this stuff :), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the UnresolvedMysteries community, Continue browsing in r/UnresolvedMysteries. The fact that Patricia sent a friend two audiotapes of her life story makes me think suicide in her case. I have no explanation.”. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Overtoun Bridge dog suicides are believed to be caused by mink nesting under it. Three deaths in 12 years, with at least superficial similarities, and more that have not been described here, at the same place (which, according to Google Maps, is remote - and photogenic)? Three people, Nita Mayo, Patricia Tolhurst and Breck Phelps have mysteriously disappeared in the area of California's beautiful Donnell Vista Point in the last 12 years. The Master Principle of Overunity and the Japanese Overunity Engines: Chasing the Wild Dragon: Foundations of a New Science, Utilizing Scalar Electromagnetics to Tap Vacuum Energy, Quiton/Perceptron Physics: A Theory of Existence, Perception, and Physical Phenomena, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1012682413597, http://www.thelivingmoon.com/41pegasus/menu.html#Zero, Subterranean Chamber Vortex & The Purple Pipe, http://www.973-eht-namuh-973.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4306, http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/rifemicroscope.htm#_ftn1, http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Geo6/8-9/28/enacted, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_tort_law, https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_advice/repairs/repairs_and_maintenance_in_council_and_housing_association_homes, https://england.shelter.org.uk/housing_advice/repairs/health_and_safety_standards_for_rented_homes_hhsrs, https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/protocol/prot_hou#. I’ll post info on that case. He was a trained scientist, who worked for the Grizzly Bear Recovery Project in Yellowstone National P Tine has never been charged in connection with Madden's case and his gun did not have any spent shells at the time Madden vanished. I've been known to do it. If you knew Michelle Marie Went,please contact me via F.B.please. It was found a quarter-mile away near a trail leading to the Stanislaus River. If Nita Mayo had suffered a fatale fall, her body would have been quickly found, but a head injury without accompanying injuries to her back or legs, could have left her with mental confusion but otherwise would not prevent her walking a great distance. Fire was mostly north east of the area. But the letter writer is a bit of an odd one. Still anything is possible. News reports about Nita Mayo’s disappearance appeared in California, Nevada, Oklahoma and on news wires. A ¼ mile paved trail with signs along the way, leads to an overlook with sweeping views of the Middle Fork Stanislaus River Canyon, and Donnell Reservoir. The polio vaccine: a critical assessment of its arcane history, efficacy, and long-term health-related consequences, Recent advances in the effects of microwave radiation on brains, AN EXPERIMENT IN GANZFELD AND DREAMS: A FURTHER CONFIRMATION, Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room, Intelligence Literature: Suggested Reading List, The Official CIA Manual of Trickery and Deception, (EST PUB DATE) LEON THEREMIN - CIA NEMESIS (basically anyone with a brain or awake), CIA Catalogue of Clandestine Weapons Tools and Gadgets by John Minnery.pdf, MARS EXPLORATION, MAY 22, 1984 remote viewing, PARAPSYCHOLOGY IN THE PEOPLE`S REPUBLIC OF CHINA: 1979-1989, LIGHT/MAGNETIC FIELD IN TERACTION EXPERIMENT, Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming, 175 U.S. patents prove that geoengineering and weather control technologies are REAL, Patents Directly Related To Geoengineering, Artificial snow in an aggregate form of snow granules, Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves, Environmental control method and apparatus, All-weather energy and water production via steam-enhanced vortex tower, Circular wing aircraft with universally tiltable ducted power plant, Electrostatic reduction system for reducing airborne dust and microorganisms, Electrostatic ion thruster with improved thrust modulation (improved meaning they already have one in use but made it better), Electric fringe field generator for manipulating nervous systems, HIGH FREQUENCY GRAVITATIONAL WAVE GENERATOR, Heat-electrical power conversion through the medium of a charged aerosol, Polynucleotide encoding insect ecdysone receptor, Method of building up and heating martian atmosphere, Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere, Method and device for cleaning the atmosphere, Method and system for neural tissue modification, Method and composition for precipitation of atmospheric water, Method of and means for weather modification, Nerve stimulation method and apparatus for pain relief, Method and apparatus for altering neural tissue function, Method and apparatus for elevating and manipulating objects using electromagnetic fields only, Process and apparatus for the production of intense artificial clouds, fogs, or mists.

Reference Number Finder, Why Did Michael Starke Leave The Royal Tv Series, Music Man Jr Full Script Pdf, Kyle And Jackie O Palestine, Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 Cia, Emotionally Broken Synonym, Fortnite Skin Cost, La Magie Du Tricot Harry Potter Pdf, Syfy Face Off Dvd Box Set, Karen Mckee Salary, Flamengo Badge Rangers, Cricket Chirp Frequency, The Devil Complex True Story, Aws Codebuild Ecr No Basic Auth Credentials, Douleur Comme Un Bleu Sur Le Crâne, Upload Picture Nba 2k, Gritty Dog Toy, Best Boric Acid Suppositories, Kennett Online Yard Sales, Hackrf One Spectrum Analyzer, Rattlesnake Vs Mongoose, Specialized Shiv Expert 2019, Angel Chen Net Worth, Skyward Pfisd Login, Jonnu Smith Wife, Don't F With Cats Watch Online 123, Briggitte Bozzo Altura, Heavy Duty Plank Workbench Pdf, American Psycho Drive Mp4, Atmospheric Air Current Crossword Clue, 37mm Bird Banger, The Biggest Cause Of Foodborne Illness Is Employee Snacking, Essay On Influence Of My Teacher In My Life, Seth Everman Net Worth, Mel Jackson Wife, Catherine Coleman Princess, Daytripper Comic Analysis, What Does It Mean To Be A Pious Person, Bishop Keever Wyatt, Nicola Carey Married, Archana Mehta Manu Raju, Alpine Goat Facts, New Thai Movie 2020, How Old Is Greg Whitehurst, Faux Brick Wall, Babul Tree In Tamil, Hart's Mill Orange County Nc, Streetmate Theme Tune, Super Sack Capacity, 5g Towers Canada Map, Teespring Vs Bonfire, Jesse Dunn Ronnie Dunn, White Bird Lyrics, City Of Taunton Bill Pay, Create Amiibo Without Nfc Tag, Divination Wizard 5e, Ark Mantis Breeding, Another Word For Monitoring Progress, Jodi Miller Comedian Net Worth, Loomian Legacy Stats, Samiel Asghedom Age, Prestidigitation 5e Uses, Swiss Legend Neptune Watch Battery Replacement, Episd Pay Scale, Bad Lil Hyna Meaning, Dominican Priest Directory, Revenge Of The Exes Website, Joe Zawinul Wife, Jag Janani Jai Jai Lyrics English, Surfsea Inflatable Review, Gemstone For Moola Nakshatra Dhanu Rashi, Bmw E46 Transmission Cog Light, Instagram Namen Generator, L'brands Hr Phone Number, Brute Mini Dozer, Balsam Lake Club, Lowest Gpa Accepted To Stanford, Woah Lyrics Gabbie Hanna, I Learn By Going Where I Have To Go Meaning, Banana Mold Facts,

MasiotaMasiota