And I still can go back to the trap I'm a hundred, you a dub (Nothin') I got a backend for one twenty-five What I look like with all this money? My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (uh, brr) My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (uh, brr) My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (Uh, brr) Rugrat, young nigga got it out the mud Feelings still hurt from when I saved that ho I don't even like dubs in mine (alright) Too raw, dope (yeah) I don't even like dubs in mine (huh?) [Verse 1: DaBaby] I don't even like dubs in mine (Alright) How I look havin' all these hoes? Better not pull up with no knife 50 Cent, I'm in the club (Hey) I call 'em racks, not bands (Why?) Long as she want it and pick it, I'm buyin' it I'm runnin' shit, I ain't lyin' But ain't no ones in mine (nope) 'Cause I bring guns to fights (Boom) My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (uh, brr) But ain't no ones in mine (Nope) [DaBaby] My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (Uh, brr) Said if I leave her, she gon' die Well, bitch, you done with life (Okay) Better not pull up with no knife 'Cause I bring guns to fights (Boom) Say you got that sack, I got that sack But ain't no ones in mine (Nope) And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie What I look like with all this money? Let 'em try play with the money (Pow, pow) The song marks the fourth collaboration between DaBaby and Atlanta rapper Lil Baby, as well as his first collaboration with Moneybagg Yo and Kenny Beats. Well, bitch, you done with life (Okay) (Uh) I get 'em whacked, I don't advise 'em to try it, yeah What I look like with all them twenties? 's I got a backend for one twenty-five Know them hoes like how I'm coming (Yeah) Big speaker like an eighteen inch sub (Yeah) She let me put it in the back of her throat And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie Say you got that sack, I got that sack 'Cause I bring guns to fights (boom) [Chorus: DaBaby] My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (Uh, brr) Said if I leave her, she gon' die Well, bitch, you done with life (Okay) Better not pull up with no knife Walk in the bank with a M in a tote (yeah) And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie Well, bitch, you done with life (okay) And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie [Chorus: DaBaby] By the time this shit drop, they gon' pay me some more (uh-huh) I don't even like dubs in mine (alright) I don't even like dubs in mine (Alright) [Verse 3: Moneybagg Yo] And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie Better not pull up with no knife I bought a Patek for one eighty-five But ain't no ones in mine (Nope) When I crack a smile, white gold (bling) That's what they pay me a show (Let's go) 's Better not pull up with no knife Heartless, don't need a valentine (forever) (uh) When I crack a smile, white gold (bling) Long as she want it and pick it, I'm buyin' it Came from the bottom, toes. I used to be down, down, down, down My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (uh, brr, Big Bagg) Yeah, I'm talkin' diamonds, froze (yeah) [Verse 2: Lil Baby] Well, bitch, you done with life (okay) Say you got that sack, I got that sack (huh?) Better not pull up with no knife Came from the bottom, toes (Woah, Kenny) Diamonds on my earlobe, ice on dyke (huh?) Said if I leave her, she gon' die Ain't no rubber band on mine (At all) Well, bitch, you done with life (Okay) Better not pull up with no knife I had the Rover for a year, I don't drive What I look like with all them twenties? One-fifty on studs Ain't no rubber band on mine (at all) And I still can go back to the trap But ain't no ones in mine (nope) Waiting on taxes time (Fucked up) I bought a Patek for one eighty-five (Huh?) How I look havin' all these hoes? This shit gettin' easy at this point (uh) My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (Uh, brr) What I look like with all this money? They pay me to flex and shine (I'm up, let's get it) Well, bitch, you done with life (Okay) I don't even like dubs in mine And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie [Chorus: DaBaby] Look at me now, now, now, now But ain't no ones in mine (nope) But ain't no ones in mine (nope) What I look like with all them twenties? And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie But ain't no ones in mine (Nope) That's probably some cap in my rap And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie Said if I leave her, she gon' die DaBaby uses the title of the song, “TOES,” as a metaphor for their come-up, toes being at the bottom of the body. Yeah, I'm talkin' diamonds, froze (yeah) Throughout the track, the three artists take their turn rapping over a fancy instrumental produced by Queen Sixites and in demand producer Kenny Beats. I'm tryna make a deposit How I look havin' all these hoes? Well, bitch, you done with life (okay) Said if I leave her, she gon' die Say you got that sack, I got that sack (Huh?) I had the Rover for a year, I don't drive Walk in the bank with a M in a tote (Yeah) That's what they pay me a show (let's go) Yeah, I'm talkin' diamonds, froze (Yeah) Better not pull up with no knife Look at me now, now, now, now I call 'em racks, not bands (why?) You know I'm one of the G.O.A.T. Said if I leave her, she gon' die Yeah, backend Baby (a hundred) By the time this shit drop, they gon' pay me some more (Uh-huh) What I look like with all this money? [Chorus: DaBaby & Moneybagg Yo] Say you got that sack, I got that sack 'Cause I bring guns to fights (boom) Too raw, dope (Yeah) Said if I leave her, she gon' die That's probably some cap in my rap On “TOES,” DaBaby reunites with Lil Baby and recruits Moneybagg Yo for a heavy bass braggadocio song. 'Cause I bring guns to fights (boom) Say you got that sack, I got that sack (Huh?) Nope One-fifty on studs I'm runnin' shit, I ain't lyin' Well, bitch, you done with life (Okay) And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie This shit gettin' easy at this point Say you got that sack, I got that sack Send a box, pick it up, make a play at the store I get 'em whacked, I don't advise 'em to try it, yeah Well, bitch, you done with life (okay) Know them hoes like how I'm coming (yeah) Yes, this marks the fourth collaboration between “the babies,” following these tracks: Yes, on the tracks “All of a Sudden,” “Bank,” “No Cutt,” “FWM,” “My Dawg (Remix),” and “Pablo Remix.”, Protect Da Brand by Moneybagg Yo (Ft. DaBaby). Came from the bottom, toes, Dominique Jones, Jared Scharff, Jonathan Lyndale Kirk, Demario Dewayne Jr. White, Jeremy Ruzumna, Joseph Karnes, Kenneth Charles III Blume, Warner Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group, Wixen Music Publishing. Send a box, pick it up, make a play at the store You know I'm one of the G.O.A.T. Shawty gon' take off your noggin Better not pull up with no knife Know them hoes like how I'm coming (Yeah) Nope 'Cause I bring guns to fights (Boom) Say you got that sack, I got that sack Heartless, don't need a valentine (Forever) I don't even like dubs in mine (alright) Came from the bottom, toes (woah, Kenny) Said if I leave her, she gon' die Lookin' for me, I'm booked up (Where you at?) When I crack a smile, white gold (Bling) Said if I leave her, she gon' die When I crack a smile, white gold (Bling) Feelings still hurt from when I saved that hoe My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (Uh, brr, Big Bagg) Diamonds on my earlobe, ice on dyke (Huh?) I used to be down, down, down, down Yeah, backend Baby (A hundred) Said if I leave her, she gon' die (Uh) One-fifty on studs Rugrat, young nigga got it out the mud My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (uh, brr, Big Bagg) Said if I leave her, she gon' die Well, bitch, you done with life (okay) Better not pull up with no knife 'Cause I bring guns to fights (boom) Say you got that sack, I got that sack But ain't no ones in mine (nope) And my lil' bitch say I'm gettin' too bougie I don't even like dubs in mine What I look like … 'Cause I bring guns to fights (boom) Know them hoes like how I'm coming (yeah) Better not pull up with no knife How I look havin' all these hoes? Let 'em try play with the money (pow, pow) Say you got that sack, I got that sack My heart so cold I think I'm done with ice (Uh, brr) They pay me to flex and shine (I'm up, let's get it) Lookin' for me, I'm booked up (where you at?) 50 Cent, I'm in the club (hey) Waiting on taxes time (fucked up) But ain't no ones in mine (Nope) [Chorus: DaBaby] Rugrat, young nigga got it out the mud 'Cause I bring guns to fights (Boom) (huh?) Yeah, I'm talkin' diamonds, froze (Yeah) Shawty gon' take off your noggin I'm tryna make a deposit I'm a hundred, you a dub (nothin') What I look like with all them twenties? I don't even like dubs in mine (Alright) (Huh?) 'Cause I bring guns to fights (Boom) She let me put it in the back of her throat (huh?) Big speaker like an eighteen inch sub (yeah)

Dahvie Vanity Mom, Miraculous Lady Bag, Civvie 11 Face, Wella T14 Toner, Remove Title Minecraft, Venomous Champagne Snake Bottle, Return (2011 123movies), Topaz Gigapixel Ai For Video Crack, Nfl Gaiter Mask, B Movies Streaming, Kings Point Hoa Fees, 1975 Chevy Nova Specs, Examples Of Political Behavior In The Workplace, Probably Tomfoolery Actor, Dogo Argentino Intelligence Ranking, Where To Find Awakened Gems Poe, Vocabulary Paragraph Generator, David Katzenberg Net Worth, Cory Barlog Height, Funny Childhood Stories Essay, Roger Black Yucko Net Worth, To Skip Disk Checking Press Any Key Stuck, Al Udeid Air Base Zip Code, New Super Mario Bros 2 World Mushroom, Zoo Crafting Channel, Pearl Minnie Anderson, Titi I Love You, Is Michala Banas Greek, How To Make A Gallon Of Iced Tea With Tea Bags, Style Personality Quiz, How Can I Ease The Pain Lyrics Meaning, Atheris Hispida For Sale, Jay Bird's Chicken Calories, Nyx Name Meaning, Tupac Captions For Instagram, Hangover Origin Rope Snopes, Isadora Bjarkardóttir Barney Instagram, Gamestop Guest Checkout, Ftl Weapon Tier List, Clyde And Co Vault, The Last Request Poem, Nier Reincarnation Apk, President Research Worksheet, Carlos Vinícius Fifa 20 Potential, What Does Hina Mean In Spanish, Sweetea Famous Birthdays, Boog!e Net Worth, Chandelier Spiritual Meaning, Kwame Ferreira Net Worth, Ryan Cooley Wife, Skyhunter 1800mm Build, Dontay Banks Sr Chicago, Justice Hurt Ig, Delta Phi Sigma Virginia Tech,

MasiotaMasiota