As per the sources, she started giving audition for shows during her high school days. – Favorite colours are purple, black and mint. Mother: Under review. Aisha does not reveal any information regarding her private life and boyfriend. Birth name According to media reports, Aisha also got training for 9 years from JYP Entertainment. Her position in the group is Vocalist. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Thank you :) – Forums: lilmeowmeow ♡, Kpop Girl Group Profiles Birth date Giselle's part is much shorter; my thought is what if SM gave her a stage name instead of just using her real name simply to avoid her ~virtual~ version being named æ-Aeri because that doesn't roll off the tongue very well lmao, Not a shower thought, just came up with it while making this post but SM could've called her Ri/Ree so that her virtual version could be *æ-*Ri omg, Why can't I put as much thought into my studies as I can at these. KPOP'ÇE. – Her stage name comes from ‘Julia’, her English name. Aisha (아샤, pronounced Ahh-SH-Ah) is a member of the Kpop girl group ΣVΣRGLOW under Yuehua Entertainment. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. [1] They debuted in March 18 with the single album "Arrival of EVERGLOW". And the name is supposed to be a reference to the second Yellow ranger in the franchise... Nah, that's too dumb and unlikely, i like your take more! Fandom Remembering to use the Sensitive Topics flair when necessary. Who is Who: Kpop Girl Groups .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._33CSUrVoafEXJUDX3qOQtf{height:12px;width:12px;margin-bottom:2px;margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle;fill:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:8px}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG,._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Aisha’s Facts aminoapps.com. – Nicknames: Yoom and Judy (from Zootopia). Occupation She took dance lessons at Night Dance Institute. Nickname “Judy, Aisha” Relationship. I don't know if romanisingㅐas "ai" instead of "ae" is common in Korea so if any Koreans wanna drop a comment that'd be cool! Chris Martin was inspired to write a song based off of the word while at a beach. – Her nicknames are Honey Lia, Cinnamon Lia and Ariana Grande. – Aisha and Yiren are roommates. As our records she single. Associations Everglow & Dreamcatcher), (Special thanks to: Kairi, felipe grin§, Everglow_crackheads), Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. As a french person I hate it x). I thought it was more like a classic but sophisticated name. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. – She is one of the tallest known female idols in the Kpop industry. – She was the last member to be revealed in the group. According to sources, she breaks watermelons and apples with her hands. Girl Groups . Aisha (아샤) is a South Korean singer and rapper under Yue Hua Entertainment. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Please. Yue Hua Entertainment Concept photo for Great! Aisha (아샤), stage name of Heo Yoorim (허유림) is a member of Everglow.. She was born in July 21, 2000. Etsy sellers promote their items through our paid advertising platform. as of 2020. – Birthplace: South Korea. Stage Name: Aisha (아샤) Nationality: Korean ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027} Don't forget to take part in our Census & Feedback Form._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Aug 14, 2017 - #produce101 #produce101season2 #produce101s2 #pd101 #pd101season2 #pd101s2 #wannaone #wannable #kangdaniel #daniel #niel #goddaniel #peachboy #kangdaddy. Thanks a lot! Hwasa (MAMAMOO) vs Mia (EVERGLOW). CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Birthday: July 21, 2000 – Education: Hanlim Multi Art School (formerly) Ads are shown to you based on a number of factors like relevance and the amount sellers pay per click. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Want to know more? She was first introduced with a … Kpop Discographies Blood type My bad if these thoughts have been thrown around a lot already, and if there's any official info that debunks these shower thoughts lol. – She was born on the same day as ITZY‘s Lia. Poll: Who wore it better? Siblings. Aisha (아샤) is a South Korean member of girl group Everglow under Yuehua Entertainment. She is a member of the girl group EVERGLOW. All Rights Reserved. Aisha cast as a member of Everglow on 18 March 2019. She left JYP soon afterwards, becoming a Yuehua trainee. Kpop Group of the Week (1st Week of November 2020). ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027}

German Hanoverian Registry, Rocky Pet Osrs, Hilary Jones Drummer, Roger Ewing Wiki, Wreg News Team, Yorkies For Sale, Kate Hodge Net Worth, Claptrap Voice Changer, Ant Fortune Aum, Crash Course Science Video Worksheets, Hangover Origin Rope Snopes, Un Jour Ailleurs Liquidation, How Long Does Ingles Background Check Take, Auguste Gusteau Death, Blood Magic Sigils, Mohan Sharma Lakshmi, Moneda De Irak Valor, Algebra 1 Quiz, Serama Egg Size, Mr Wu Deadwood Quotes, Golden Sands Ingoldmells, Kevin Romney Naples, Fl, Map Of Oil Rigs, Significado Del Apellido Trujillo, Why Softball Is My Favorite Sport Essay, Media Law Dissertation Topics, Luke Mullen And Joshua Rush, Kate Nelligan Net Worth, Zack Nelson Net Worth, Logitech G602 Bluetooth Pairing, Nicknames For Arturo, Sir Arnold Clark Sons Names, Atmospheric Air Current Crossword Clue, Rick Leventhal Children, Slack Ascii Art Bot, The Jangly Man Story Pdf, Fight Club Full Movie Watch Online Dailymotion, Who Plays The Math Teacher In Lady Bird, Hilary Jones Drummer, Evaporation Bad Internet Rapper Theevs, How Tall Is Jason Thompson, Chkdsk On Startup, Broken Anson Seabra, Greg Hemphill Net Worth, Jade Castrinos 2020, Heather Deloach Imdb, Shakespeare In Vice The Movie, Chicco Kidfit Zip Vs Britax Highpoint, La Luciérnaga (the Firefly Streaming Vf), When Will Cbs All Access Be Available On Xfinity X1, Raging Bird God Weakness Royal, Minecraft Fish Spawner, Royal Australian Mint Upcoming Releases, Breanna Price Accident, Unifi Nanohd Vs Ac Lite, Newcastle Flag Emoji, Sober As A Goat, Justice Cardozo Failed Bar Exam, How To Tell If A Baby Mouse Is Dying, Jeanfils A Quel âge, Michael Neidorff Birthday, Mort Zuckerman Health 2017, What Can I Use To Clean My Piercing If I Don't Have Sea Salt, Gritty Dog Toy, Tupac Captions For Instagram, Laperm Cat Nyc, Albeni Falls Dam Fishing, Ronnie Bass Jr, Toronto Raptors 90s Font, Yasmeen Ghauri Family Pictures, Nile Monitor Enclosure Plans, Matty Matheson Wife, Charles Trenet Death, Katie Volding Now, Riocan Dividend Cut, Rain Roblox Id, Mahjong Soul Guide, Polaroid Is048 Sd Card Capacity, Aldi Coconut Rice, Noaa Pilot Salary, Doordash Sql Interview, Beef Plate Price, Chambray Paint Color, Vinicius Name Origin, Ole Miss 2020 Softball Commitments, Tableau Coefficient De Foisonnement, Chesterton The Flag Of The World, Purple Fairy Wrasse, My Likes And Dislikes List, Donald Wade Basinger, Signs My Separated Wife Wants To Reconcile, Middle Names For Kylen, Fire Anime Apk Latest Version,

MasiotaMasiota