Published: 18:45... You have entered an incorrect email address! Start your Independent Premium subscription today. Family Fortunes entered the gutter last night after a contestant dropped an X-rated answer to one of Gino D’Acampo’s questions. ‘Wow she actually said j*** lol,’ another wrote. The camera panned to a stone-faced Gino, looking shocked, while Kash, seemigly surprised by the answer she’d blurted out, started laughing. What did Kash just say?! Matthew Gaynon has been told he may never walk again after the last-minute trip to the trampoline park changed his life forever. MORE : I’m A Celebrity’s Ant & Dec finally tackle their first-ever Bushtucker Trial after 19 years of presenting, MORE : Aldi drops Christmas 2020 advert – and Kevin the Carrot goes missing, BBC defends Naga Munchetty and Charlie Stayt for removing poppies during BBC Breakfast, Great British Bake Off’s Lottie Bedlow urges fans to apply for next year in short and sweet letter after emotional goodbye, Great British Bake Off 2020: Lottie eliminated in 80s Week, CNN’s John King has viewers very stressed, even if he wants us to know elections are fun, Ruth Wilson addresses her abrupt exit from The Affair after ‘toxic environment’ claims: ‘I did stand up for myself’, I’m A Celebrity’s Ant & Dec finally tackle their first-ever Bushtucker Trial after 19 years of presenting, Aldi drops Christmas 2020 advert – and Kevin the Carrot goes missing. Everything Meghan Markle has said about Donald Trump – proving she WAS ‘nasty’ about him, The Undoing’s Nicole Kidman admits she was left ‘strung out’ by ’emotional’ Grace twist, I’m A Celebrity: Giovanna Fletcher ‘joins 2020 line-up last minute’, Cardi B, Halsey and more react to Donald Trump’s premature victory declaration, Geoff Metcalfe attacks Sally and Tim with a spade tonight, Harry Styles looks all kinds of dapper on Don’t Worry Darling set, Big Bang Theory’s Kunal Nayyar’s message of support for anxious fans, Josh Hartnett on turning down Batman role for indie career. If you aren’t totally up on the details of how Family Feud works, here’s a recap: Family Feud is a classic television game show that features two families, or teams, who compete with each other to state the most popular responses to survey questions in order to win prizes. A d***? The Donald's not done for yet: Trump has a SEVEN-point lead in vital swing state of Iowa according to the same late poll that... Sofia Richie slays in a sexy black leather catwoman costume at Kendall Jenner's Halloween birthday party supports HTML5 Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium. From the host’s face alone, it was clear to see that it was difficult to … Enjoy a wide range of trivia questions that are both simple and fun to answer. Family Fortunes airs on Sunday at 8pm on ITV. They completely covered her mouth so viewers didn’t get the chance to try and lip-read what she came out with. Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Harrow-resident replied ‘hair’ and left puzzled. Yesterday’s (25 October) episode of the show saw the Popat and Wilson families compete to be crowned the week’s winner. In the show’s format, contestants are given a broad definition, and then asked to name the most popular examples of nouns that meet that definition. The Family Fortunes contestant's family looked shocked by her comment while the audience laughed, but viewers were unable to hear what she said as it had been bleeped out, Get all the Strictly glitter and goss straight to your inbox with our Strictly Come Dancing newsletter. Meanwhile others were convinced she said the rude word for penis. Meanwhile, a surprised Gino turned to the board to see whether Kash’s guess was listed without making a comment and low and behold, it wasn’t. Our trivia questions are based on general knowledge so you do not have to worry about not including the kids. The Insidexpress is a centralized magazine for Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, DIY, Interior Design, Health, Relationships, Travel, HowTo & more. He then went on to ask Julie to give him an answer, to which she laughed: ‘Nicking someone’s purse or taking someone’s purse.’. My oldest child was laughing and another one didn’t get it. A contestant on tonight’s Family Fortunes gave the most bizarre answer to a question about dogs.. You can find our Community Guidelines in full here. Kash’s family looked shocked beyond belief at hearing her response, while the audience erupted into laughter. The murder weapon is... Mr. Kelly, an astronaut and retired Navy, captain defeated Senator Martha McSally, Republican of Arizona, in a special election. Family Fortunes entered the gutter last night after a contestant dropped an X-rated answer to one of Gino D’Acampo’s questions. I’m sure the bird just said jizz", A third wrote: "Naaaaaaaaaaah I'm still laughing with shock at this. “If she said what I think she said, then how could you say that in front of your family?! Trying not to smirk, host Gino d'Acampo had asked: "Name … Prison (1 Pt), Caravan (2 Pts), Tent (3 Pts), Hotel 4 Pts, House (5 Pts) One Answer Only for Each Question … While ITV and Kash herself have not revealed exactly what was said, many viewers have also taken to social media to imply that the answer given was probably of a sexual nature. However, unluckily for Julie, the answer wasn’t on the board. Actually, I don’t want to know,” wrote one viewer on social media. A fan commented: "Hahaha she said d***".

East Of Eden Librivox, Blitzkrieg 3 Trainer, Embraer Phenom 100, Netball Set Plays, Desis Medical Term, Rpg Maker 2003 Tilesets, Human Horn Futurama, Who Wrote When Love Comes To Town, Coldstream Guards Height Requirement, Bill Cartwright Net Worth, Richard Scruggs Hourly Pay, Bob Willis Daughter, Amen Break 140 Bpm, Subway Surfers Hack, Cardinal Symbolism Death, Star Wars Piano Sheet Music For Beginners Pdf, A Resurrection Ending Explained, Sugar Syrup Aldi, Battle Against A True Hero Music Box, Ruth 66 Dsc Fired, Go Math Grade 1 Chapters, Peter Moore Net Worth, Wentworth Miller Dad, 7afe Vs 4afe, The Eleventh Plague Chapter 11 Summary, Breonna Taylor Employment History, Remington Versa Max Tactical Zombie, Is Maggie Sajak Married, Sky Sports F1 On Amazon Fire Stick, Onn Dvd Player Region Code Unlock, Curly Poodle Dog, Jo Hall Weight Loss, How Did Peter Holden Die, Raymond Pettibon Surf Poster, Rancilio Silvia V3 Vs V4, Citation Maison Abandonnée, Geelong Cats Logo, How Did Netero Know Meruem Name, Ps1 Roms For Retroarch, Is Ciara Bravo Married, George King Angela Mao, Kwon Ji Yong Album, Lucerne Swiss Women's Watch, Arthur Smith Titans Net Worth, Baker College Vet Tech Program, James Neal Girlfriend, The Odyssey Introduction Summary, Legends Nightclub Luton, Zooplankton For Sale, Kinsey Movie Reaction Paper, Quizzes For Elderly With Dementia, Bucky Brooks Net Worth, Used Trapping Supplies For Sale, Bike Trader California, Uk Blessing Words, Who Did Maria Larosa Replace On Nbc, Fitness Flyer Weight Limit, Merlin Asteroid Astrology, Pubg サーバー 変更方法, Rorschach Movie Explained, Bangaru Bomma Song Lyrics, Earth And All Stars Hymn Lyrics, Gorilla 3d View, Archeage Unchained Tyrenos Discord, Who Is The Girl In The Metamucil Commercial, Arcus M For Sale, Traditional Shaolin Monk Clothing, Loam Is A Mixture Of, Chapa Tu Combi, The Medicine Bag Theme, Random Thai Words, Musnad Ahmad 16245, Simple Essay About Feelings, Underwater Cthulhu Wiki, Serious Sam Collection Xbox One Backwards Compatibility, Carrie 2002 Script, Gevi Espresso Machine 15 Bar Review, Fish Cheeks Essay, Is Toni Yates Hair Real,

MasiotaMasiota