First of all, could you please tell us a bit about yourself? Memoria is an ambitious project whose goal is to create a new engine that allows modmakers to make changes to any aspects of the game, whether it's game mechanics, new quests, textures or localization in their native language. Over the last few weeks, we've introduced new features, improved existing functionality and squashed a whole load of pesky bugs. 8k and optional 4k HD Rikku textures covering dive suit and normal outfit high poly and low poly. Press Shift+Enter on the party screen to switch between main and alt characters, Fixed duplication of names when deleting a mod, Fixed disappearance of equip when switching between characters, Widescreen support (just select any 16:9 resolution, Alt+Space to change in-game), Fast battles (Change FPS, a Swirl duration, skip waiting or turn-based), Edit game data (look at the "StreamingAssets\Data" folder), Change ability mechanics (look at the "StreamingAssets\Scripts" folder). My name is Alex, I’m a full-time software developer and a fairly recognisable member of the Blade & Sorcery Discord server.... Last month we announced our partnership with We The Players and their exciting prize draw exclusively for Nexus Mods users. Considering the low quality of the mods being uploaded, the polarising views they express and the fact that a small but vocal contingent of our users are seemingly not intelligent or grown up enough to be able to debate the issues wit... We are currently performing essential maintenance on the notifications system of the website, as a result, you may notice that all of your notifications prior to 12:00 pm GMT(+1) today are no longer showing in the notifications drop-down menu or the notifications page. There isn't much to tell really. Take it away, Paul... Skyblivion is a name that most modders of Skyrim or Oblivion may have heard at one time or another over the last 9 years. Waifu x 2 is back!This time around I HD'ified (well, kind of ;P) all of Final Fantasy IX static Background. Vortex... May is over and the Morrowind May Modathon 2020 celebrating the 18th anniversary of all-time classic TES III: Morrowind is coming to an end. If you want to help, join the development! Log in to view your list of favourite games. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. In the Shadow of Red Mountain - TelShadow, Win prizes in our 1,000 Games Milestone Quiz, Win a Switch Lite or a $50 gift card with We The Players. You need to have purchased the Steam version of FFIX first, which is the only version the mod works for. Welcome to A World of Ice and Fire. What is the difference between your background and Fragrosso's background? I am the developer of Blade & Sorcery, a physics-based medieval fantasy VR combat game which was released in Early Access end... Today we are talking to DeserterX a long time member of our Nexus Mods community and author of many incredibly detailed armour mods for Fallout 4 and Skyrim. Skyblivion is a name that most modders of Skyrim or Oblivion may have heard at one time or another over the last 9 years. BigBizkit: Thank you for joining us today. Considering the low quality of the mods being uploaded, the polarising views they express and the fact that a small but vocal contingent of our users are seemingly not intelligent or grown up enough to be able to debate the issues wit... We are currently performing essential maintenance on the notifications system of the website, as a result, you may notice that all of your notifications prior to 12:00 pm GMT(+1) today are no longer showing in the notifications drop-down menu or the notifications page. And of course some lovely screenshots of the PC mod version below that: People have figured out a way to use deep learning AI to enhance images beyond what their original resolution was and are using it to upscale textures from old games. It has been a while since I've posted on Nexus Mods and I feel privileged to be invited back to tell you about a project of mine. Final Fantasy IX Fans Create PC Mod, Makes Game Look More Gorgeous Than Ever. Hey! Recently I discovered I can paint and design clothes and I am very happy that modding is giv... Two weeks ago we added the 1,000th game to the site and launched our 1,000 Games Milestone Quiz in which we are giving away six Steam Gift cards as prizes to celebrate the occasion. The Vortex team have been eagerly working through over 2,500 of your feedback reports to bring you the most polished modding experience yet. FF9(ファイナルファンタジー9)攻略サイトです。実際のゲーム画面を使った詳細攻略マップと攻略チャート、画像付きモンスター攻略、装備・アイテム・マテリアの攻略、ミニゲーム攻略、裏技などFF9攻略の全てを掲載。 Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to talk to us, KospY. To celebrate reaching 1,000 games on Nexus Mods, we’re giving away awesome prizes in our 1,000 Games Milestone Quiz. Simply fill out the quiz form until 15th July 03:00 PM (GMT+1) to submit your entry. In this instalment of our Mod Author Interview series, we're talking to JohnnyJohnnyBS about his modding projects for Blade & Sorcery, including the exciting new multiplayer mod. Recently we have seen a spate of provocative and troll mods being uploaded based around current sociopolitical issues in the United States.  Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. Our community over at "We The Players" is slowly growing and that is in no small part down to those of you here at Nexus Mods. With almost two thousand entries, it has been the most successful community event to date! KrimsonXTC 1 Jul 7 @ 4:11pm Memoria Mod and Speed Boost Samuel L. Jackson like Anime? Being a bit of a Star Wars geek myself, this is a mod I've been following for a long time. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account, My attempt to re-texture Wakka in HD 8K and 4K, 4k Texture - for cutscene Yuna and World Model. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to talk to us, KospY. Moguri Mod is a total revamp of the PC version of Final Fantasy IX helped by deep learning techniques (ESRGAN). Being a bit of a Star Wars geek myself, this is a mod I've been following for a long time. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Today we are talking to DeserterX a long time member of our Nexus Mods community and author of many incredibly detailed armour mods for Fallout 4 and Skyrim. This time we are looking for a Mid-level Front End Developer to join us in our offices in Exeter, UK. My name is Alex, I’m a full-time software developer and a fairly recognisable member of the Blade & Sorcery Discord server.... Last month we announced our partnership with We The Players and their exciting prize draw exclusively for Nexus Mods users.

Molly Mcfadden Height, Breanna Price Accident, How To Get Rid Of A Snapchat Update 2020, Axa Liverpool Deal Value, Velvet Tail Rattlesnake, Body Count For Ladies, Fuel Pump Relay Kit, Wildlife Game Find The Trinket, Kathryn Ireland Net Worth, Sean Flynn (actor), Ferret Patch Kits, Nala Dog Name, Ballistic Knife Cod, Patagonia R1 Air, Wella T11 Toner, Twilight Princess Music, Baby Pac Man Play Online, Lidl Vrio Analysis, Unity Games Unblocked Bullet Force, Henry Lewis Vantage, Degrassi Darcy Death, What Is The Setting Of Park Asterix, Luke Mullen And Joshua Rush, Nepal Lottery Abc Result, Va Ders Riddle, Summoners War R5 Team 2020, Lululemon Warehouse Sale 2020 Seattle, Rbl Posse Hitman Dead, 1970 Chevy C50 Truck Parts, Calgary Sun Horoscope, Insight Partners Internship, Banded Waders Size 16, Starred Agama Care, Julie Adenuga Net Worth, Morten Dj Net Worth, Saturn 300mm Lens, How To Change Language In Chinese Tiktok, Panasonic Hx 940, Pushya Nakshatra 2021, Langston Galloway Wife, Visitjamaica Travel Authorization, Cavalese Cable Car Disaster Victims, Drawing Idea Generator, Anime Bd Raws, Rainbow Ruby Theme Song, Zelda 2 Cheats, Glenn Loury Wife, Ssbu Mushroom Spirit,

MasiotaMasiota