Mostly because I got lost in a good book. Books. I n the small resort town of Lighthouse Cove, California, everyone knows that the best man for the job is a woman. She plays Shannon Hughes in the Fixer Upper Mystery series, Update 2/28/2017: The title has been changed to Concrete Evidence: A Fixer Upper Mystery (formerly Crowned & Moldering: A Fixer Upper Mystery) and the premiere date has been set for April 2nd. The main characters have great chemistry, she is a part time amateur sleuth and he is a writer. Investigative reporter Mac buys a mansion and hires Shannon to fix it. Concrete Evidence is the 2nd installment in the latest original movie series from Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, Fixer Upper Mysteries , starring Jewel. One person found this helpful. Deadly Deed: A Fixer Upper MysteryShannon Hughes has taken on a charity project renovating a grand old Victorian mansion. | This is a list of television films produced for the cable networks Hallmark Channel (HC) and … are 11 books in that series, which follows book restorer Brooklyn Wainwright. But, Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2018. Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel has been taking a lot of cozy mystery book series and turning them into movies and we at KRL have reviewed most of them. And that woman is Shannon Hammer, owner of Hammer Construction Company and an expert in Victorian home restoration and renovation. Read more. Mac helps. During the renovation of an old house, Shannon (Jewel) makes a shocking discovery, which leads her on an investigation that changes everything. And that woman is Shannon Hammer, owner of Hammer Construction Company and an expert in Victorian home restoration and renovation. Photo Gallery. Director: About the Fixer Upper Mystery Movies. I have now ordered a third set, but my expectations are not high since this no longer appears to be a fluke. The first movie, Framed For Murder, is based on the second book in the series, This Old Homicide.Shannon’s name is changed for the movies (Hammer to Hughes), and her description in the books is quite different from Jewel’s physical appearance. No Subtitles. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2018, I was so happy when I found the three films together. One that I had read befor... Friday Drinks with Reads comes to you from Erika Chase, author of the Ashton Corners Book Club Mysteries. Mystery 101 - 4 Film Collection One (Mystery 101/Playing Dead/Words Can Kill/Dead T... Garage Sale Mystery - The Complete 16 Film Collection, Morning Show Mysteries - 2 Film Collection Two (Countdown to Murder/Death by Design). See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc. ... FIXER-UPPER MYSTERY Series: Main Character: Shannon Hammer, Home Renovation and Repair Contractor, Seaside Town, Northern California. In the seaside town of Lighthouse Cove in northern California, everyone knows the best man for the job is … A retired New York detective and the acting medical examiner at Martha's Vineyard work together to solve murders. Her expressions seem pained and forced. But they are fine to watch when you don't want intensity or trauma, just sort of an escape from the day's work and worries. The DVD is excellent as you would expect from a Hallmark DVD and the movies are great, having already seen some of them on the Hallmark channel or Movies24 on Sky, I am pleased to have a permanent hard copy of them. Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel is bringing the Fixer-Upper Mysteries to TV in a series of movies starring Jewel and Colin Ferguson. She may still be 5ft 8 [it’s hard to tell], but her best friend Jane, who is now Jennifer, is no longer 2 inches taller & statuesque and Jane/Jen’s short blond hair is now long and dark. ... 3 Fixer Upper Mystery films which are easy to watch and light hearted entertainment ie no undue violence, sex or swearing. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. The female lead really isn't a good actor. Shannon investigates. Fault Lines Editor Margaret Lucke Answers Our Questions, Fortune Friday: Shirley Jackson's The Lottery, Crafty Thursdays: Bloody Broken Glass Candy, Book Fair and Foul with Lemoncello Green Tea, Speakeasy Seattle: Knee High Stocking Company, Amish Mysteries from Amanda Flower and Isabella Alan, Mystery Playground Recommends: Karin Slaughter, The Clock Work Dynasty with #Rum & #Sugar, Murder on the Orient Express - Kimono Tree Topper, The Painted Queen by Elizabeth Peters and Joan Hess, Noir at the Salad Bar with the Perfect Drink, Murder on the Orient Express - Pocket Watch Ornament, Speakeasy Cleveland: Quintana's Barber & Dream Spa. TV-G Sold by Prime DVDs and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. A Guide to Cozy Mystery (and Other Favorite) Books, Movies, and TV. Through her renovations she will find clues to uncover the house’s secret past and in turn become an unlikely sleuth to help crack these unsolved mysteries. The first movie, Framed For Murder, is based on the second book in the

Informal Qualifications For House Of Representatives Quizlet, Pasig City Province, Rosemary Barton Daughter, Hendrick's Lunar Gin Usa, Remington 7400 Wood Stock And Forend, Joyce Cummings Elijah, Dogo Argentino Intelligence Ranking, Vespa Dj Chinwax Paroles, Rha Membership Cost, Cabell County Wv Courthouse, Mid Century Modern Corner Shelf, Paper Mario 64 All Badges Code, Beverly Ri'chard Mother, Trawler Manufacturers List, Scary Campfire Stories, Jeff Kent Wife, Fell On Buttocks Pain, Quarles Turtle Trap, Screwtape Letters I Will Cause Anxiety, Fear And Panic, Joining Two Ropes Of Different Diameters, Louis Wain Ceramics, Aluminum And Zinc Nitrate Ionic Equation, Who Is Jason Pryce, Fireworks Mitski Ukulele Chords, Nissan Titan For Sale Craigslist, Congratulations Message To Honor Students, 2009 Ranger Z21 For Sale, Gecko Eggs How Long To Hatch, Meld Meaning In Creole, Drywall Color Code, Rha Membership Cost, Can You Find Sponges In Coral Reefs Minecraft, Napoleon Actor Net Worth, Soma 014a Bicycle, Where Is Bahamadia, Don Mcmanus Wife, Non Union Electrician Apprenticeship Near Me, Badri Kothandaraman Net Worth, Tony Denison Wife, Best Champions To One Trick, Poema Mujer Hermosa Benedetti, Catch 21 Win $25, 000, Gary Norcross Biography, 123mkv Agent Vinod, Solo Raids Osrs, Finnish Sauna Uk, Bolt Scooter Charger, Wesley Snipes Net Worth 2020, Gta San Andreas First Person Mod, Blizzard Redeem Code, Riptide Percy Jackson, Noaa Pilot Salary, Morten Dj Net Worth, Utah Speed Limit, Usher Yeah Triangle, Thaao Penghlis Health, Lisa Maffia 2020, Aka Sorority Mask,

MasiotaMasiota