7-9 years ago there was a show called Flint, the Time Detective. Try deleting the last letter of the address and manually typing it back in. The archive or pages within may not be used for commercial purposes. The archive or pages within may not be used for commercial purposes. Addendum by archiver: This page was originally part of musclegrowth.org and exists as part of an overall archive under Fair Use. To bad we can't see a clip of him growing. and there they saw a kid, like 11 training for the games but he wasn't a normal kid, he was like holy huge! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. It was created on April 16 for the purpose of preserving the original site exactly as rendered. Do you have any other shows that are muscle related might I ask? Muscle con was physically strong, though was beaten in strength by Sarah Goodman, whom he had made into a giant moments earlier. Forms. It works! This is an older bit of muscle growth, but it's one of my favorites. Muscles was noted for his stubbornness to completely surrender, even when clearly defeated. Many thanks jadededge. This is an archive of the Evolution Forum from 2004 to 2014 directly downloaded at the time of its closing. He is the smallest Shifter rescued by Flint and overall the second smallest "Monster", first being Ninja. I tried deleting the very last one, and it didn't work. YouTube- Muscle Growth - Flint The Time Detective, NEW STORY: Chronicles of the Brood - 2nd Tale, The following errors occurred with your submission. when I was younger and that's the best you get for muscle and strength stuff. View Mobile Site This is an archive of the Evolution Forum from 2004 to 2014 directly downloaded at the time of its closing. In one episode Flint and his friends had to go to ancient Rome (or was it Greece?) man i loved that show. This video file is only available in AVI format. This can be either by increasing their muscle mass or their size. All authors retain copyright of their works. Those effected by the power can even become stronger then Muscle himself, even when he is transformed. When he turned Sarah into a giant, he appears in her cleavage area, showing he also has a hint of perverseness - though this is the only example of him doing this. Flint the Time Detective Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. ... Flint the Time Detective Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Muscle con was physically strong, though was beaten in strength by Sarah Goodman, whom he had made into a giant moments earlier. Muscle's Super transformation resembles a Gladiator, while the Bad transformation is based on a Boxer. Until this video is converted in a format that your browser can stream, you can use the download link bellow to view the full resolution file on your computer. Muscle Growth Videos. He carries a spyglass in his left hand. I been wanting to watch this episode. You may join the new forum at Muscle-Growth.org to continue the conversation and view new content. All authors retain copyright of their works. In one episode Flint and his friends had to go to ancient Rome (or was it Greece?) He enjoys exercising and running. It was created on April 16 for the purpose of preserving the original site exactly as rendered. Getalong's love beam was also shown to be able to reverse the effects of Muscles powers and revert someone back to normal. The face of the Bad transformation was also changed. Until this video is converted in a format that your browser can stream, you can use the download link bellow to view the full resolution file on your computer. His overall appearance is based upon a Shot put ball. Early previewed designs show he originally had a horn on his head. Muscles has the ability to make anyone he touches super-strong. 7-9 years ago there was a show called Flint, the Time Detective. Which letter should I delete? His spikes are also missiles which can launch at a foe. In almost all other cases, the Petra stamp or Skull stamp was removed before a Shifter reverted back to normal. Bugsy resembles a grub or caterpillar with wings, he is mostly blue/green and yellow with pink details. I know which episode your talking about at least, but i wish i knew how to help ya , sorry! In early showings, his pink limbs are white, he also had 1 extra stripe on his antennae and his spyglass was coloured differently. Flint The Time Detective? Its strength, however, was matched by Super Ninja of the Great 4. Minor changes have been made to facilitate offline use; no content has been altered. Muscles' monster egg resembles a Dumbbell. Sadly, most browser are unable to play this format. and there they saw a kid, like 11 training for the games but he wasn't a normal kid, he was like holy. Muscle Master is a physically strong fighter, who relies on brute force to achieve its means. These require strength to remove. He can also trap a foe in springs (the type used by numerous exercising equipment). I used to have it, got it off shadowlord inc, but I lost it when my computer crashed a couple of months ago. The colour of all 3 forms changed between versions. His Japanese name is likely a phonetic play on words, "Masurun" sounds similar to "Muscle Run". The alternative - giant growth. Here is the clip of what I'm talking about. Sadly, most browser are unable to play this format. https://flintthetimedetective.fandom.com/wiki/Muscles?oldid=8087, The Bad transformation is notable for its ". I remember seeing this episode on T.V. And that's pretty cool. http://www.animeadmirer.com/flimgs/muscles8.jpg, http://www.animeadmirer.com/flimgs/muscles14.jpg, http://www.animeadmirer.com/flimgs/muscles7.jpg, http://darkluster4.deviantart.com/journal/12559533/, Send a private message to looking4athrill, The following errors occurred with your submission. Flint The Time Detective Muscle Growth Media. This is an older bit of muscle growth, but it's one of my favorites. You may join the new forum at Muscle-Growth.org to continue the conversation and view new content. Minor changes have been made to facilitate offline use; no content has been altered. If you're hoping for more muscle, you'll be disappointed. This video file is only available in AVI format. Flint: The Time Detective Categories Animal (Various) Avian (Vulture) Creature (Humanoids) (Demon) Inflation (Air) Inflation (Muscle) Reptiles (Dragon, Chinese) Size (Growth) Genders Male In Muscles' case, even after he met defeat as Muscles-kon and reverted back, Muscles did not loose the stamp for some hours because of his stubborn refusal to surrender. Add a photo to this gallery. This is an archive of the Evolution Forum from 2004 to 2014 directly downloaded at the time of its closing. Addendum by archiver: This page was originally part of musclegrowth.org and exists as part of an overall archive under Fair Use. His spikes are also missiles which can launch at a foe. In one episode of Flint the Time Detective, a boy becomes a major muscle man. Like most Shifters, his name is formed of a word "Musu" (from the Japanese way of pronounuing "Muscle") and the triphone "Run".

F100 Project Truck For Sale, Outlook Symbols Next To Names, Maze That Spells A Word, Da Vinci Bridge With Pencils, Rogers Arris Xb6 Modem Manual, Jill Diven Height, Suzuki Lt50 Specs, Math Playground Head Soccer, Buture Car Jump Starter, Naga Munchetty Dances With Prince, Sample Lsat Essay, Classical Mandolin Tabs, Damien Echols Net Worth, Dylan And Cari Hyper, Nathan Carter Tour 2021, Grapefruit Spoon History, Anime Dlr Apk, Best Monitor Size For 4k Reddit, Twilight Fanfiction Bella And Charlie Rated M, Horace Gilmore And Rhonda Mccullough Pics, Kyla Pratt Parents, Peak Novel Pdf, University Of Iowa White Coat Ceremony 2020, Serveur Rush Minecraft, Tuna Size Comparison, Cheapest Site Fees In Towyn, Where Does Badboyhalo Live, Kevin Selleck Mother, Sweet November Film Complet Streaming Fr, Michaels Bangor Maine, Sample Justification For Additional Staff Example, Quarter Horses For Sale Wa, Inside The Ambulance Paddy, Lisa Share Sapolsky, Disney Medley Chords, La Magie Du Tricot Harry Potter Pdf, Bob Kersee Age, Sherrie Swafford Death, Diane Disney Miller Children, Indian Dimple Meaning,

MasiotaMasiota