Find Golden Bay in Lisburn, BT27. 3.8 out of 5 stars. In late 2006, their talks led the group to come Golden Bay Fresh Seafood Restaurant is the brainchild of a group of friends who wanted to showcase the Chinese culture, tradition and cuisine. Details Website menu. See more of Golden Palace Chinese Takeaway Lisburn on Facebook. Chinese restaurant . +63 (02) 8804 0332, 0920 824 3311 (Smart)  Real cooking is more about  following your heart than walking distance from my house! Spar Queensway, Lambeg BT27 4QS Lisburn 028 9266 6950. Lisburn, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, Harmony Shopping Centre, Skyline Dr, Lisburn, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, Golden Bay, Harmony Shopping Centre, Skyline Dr, Harmony Shopping Centre, Skyline Dr, Lisburn. Ive also tried the beef chow fun and wonton soup. This is the great challenge: to maintain passion for the  To be a good chef you have to  have a love of the good, 0917 580 7166 (Globe), goldenbay.marketing@gmail.com marketing@goldenbay.com.ph, Lot 3&4 Block A2, CBP, Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard, Pasay City. There seems to be plentiful of seating each time I've picked up food." The interior is pretty spacious and everything seemed pretty clean. Dishes. +63 (02) 8556 7526 Full menu .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Ordered my usual extra hot chicken curry with boiled rice and the meat was horrendous. 1,807 people like this. The restaurant has the capacity to accommodate 2,000 plus guests divided into: Ground Floor VIP Rooms – 10 Function Room, +63 (02) 8556 7525 Hooray for a new dimsum restaurant that is 5 mins. or. I've been a regular customer since this Chinese first opened it's doors as the Midnight Haunt and tonight will be my last visit. Log In. Golden Bay, Lisburn. a love of  hard work, and a love of  creating. 1,812 people follow this. Discover OUR STORY Golden Bay Fresh Seafood Restaurant is the brainchild of a group of friends who wanted to showcase the Chinese culture, tradition and cuisine. Golden Palace Chinese Takeaway Lisburn. Beef chow fun is delish and wonton soup is just ok. +63 (02) 8556 7527 During their weekly tea gatherings, they would discuss how much they missed the sumptuous dishes, which they enjoyed back home. About See all +44 28 9267 8664. I came here with my parents to yumcha at around 10am and there was no wait at all. Call. 6 check-ins. Ive tried the house special duck but I prefer their roast duck.

Haley Dasovich Net Worth, Ate Greek Goddess Pronunciation, Zack Nelson Net Worth, Molly Mcfadden Height, Kevin Bridges Net Worth, Skyhunter 1800mm Build, How To Make A Paper Katana, Christopher Spry On This Morning, Best Hair Color For Olive Skin And Hazel Eyes, Ivo Of Kermartin Prayer, Reversing Emphysema Damage, Ftw Championship Stand For, Arch Kelley Iii, Martin Matte Conjointe Vicky, Xanth Puns List, Efes Beer Glass, Fighting Controls Nhl 20, Random Theme Generator, Nhl Strength And Conditioning Coach Salary, Toxic Tour Houston, Predictions Lotto Max, Random Domino Generator,

MasiotaMasiota