Trova i migliori Film e Serie TV disponibili sulle principali piattaforme di streaming legale. Mon 22 Jun 2020 02.25 EDT. Date un’occhiata alla prima locandina ufficiale di Lockout, il film d’azione e fantascienza con Guy Pearce e Maggie Grace: L’attore Guy Pearce ha il ruolo di protagonista nel film di fantascienza di prossima uscita Lockout. The warden allows her to interview Hydell, a deranged prisoner. He's always been a charismatic, interesting performer, but hasn't really built a reputation for lightness (LA CONFIDENTIAL, MEMENTO). [6][21] Pre-release tracking of the film had estimated that its opening-weekend gross would be between US$6–8 million. :). On Metacritic the film has a score of 48 out of 100 from 32 critics, indicating "mixed or average" reviews. Life is what you make of it!! When it gets too tough deal with it. A posse of cowboys and natives are all that stand in their way. Niente di nuovo in questa pellicola firmata Besson,si ha la sensazione di trovarsi di fronte agli stereotipi più classici dei film di fantascienza.Buoni effetti speciali,trama scontata,attori svogliati con interpretazioni anonime. Snow's friend and fellow agent Harry Shaw tries to locate Snow's contact Mace, who knows where Frank's briefcase containing the stolen secrets is hidden. Sarà l'australiano Guy Pearce ad affiancare Maggie Grace in Lockout, il nuovo film scritto da Luc Besson e diretto da James Mather and Stephen St. Leger. A factory worker, Douglas Quaid, begins to suspect that he is a spy after visiting Rekall - a company that provides its clients with implanted fake memories of a life they would like to have led - goes wrong and he finds himself on the run. Ma inviare carcerati in stazioni spaziale è una cosa stupida, troppo costosa! :). Alex learns that Hydell has killed all of the hostages; he contacts the President, threatening to let Hydell and the prisoners rape Emilie if they are not released. Lockout Don't run from it but these movies do help, They are a way to escape for awhile. My advice, (you don't have to take it) take a deep breath and just enjoy them for the pure escapism; then get back to the real world and you'll find you have a better perspective on your problems. Lockout – C’è una via d’uscita nel Livello 5. Nel film, Pearce è un uomo ingiustamente accusato di spionaggio contro gli Stati Uniti. Besson also co-wrote the script with James Mather and Stephen Saint Leger, the directors. Snow and Emilie discover evidence that the prisoners were being illegally used as test subjects. Anche perché l'ennesimo utilizzo del McGuffin di turno (una valigia) favorisce l'architettura di uno script in cui, quando ci si ferma per un dialogo tra il bruto e la bella, si deve conservare il ritmo. Sia chiaro, la trama è lineare: agente incastrato finisce ingiustamente in prigione, può redimersi salvando la bella di turno che guarda caso è la figlia del presidente [...] Snow è un ex agente della CIA che non gode di una buona reputazione. :). Il protagonista, un Pearce in forma e in continua ricerca della battuta di turno (davvero simpatici i dialoghi in effetti! I am also a big fan of Guy Pearce. [18], FilmDistrict purchased the distribution rights to the film for a limited amount. Makes me wish that at least one more movie with this character had been made, much like I desired to have some prequels made of Arnold's predator team. The story only slows down a bit toward the end, but it mostly plays out as a series of dominoes. I cattivi hanno anche come direbbe Lombroso i tratti fisici che li fanno risconoscere. Un film in cui ci viene richiesto di sospendere l'incredulità. Hydell and Alex fight, resulting in Alex's death. It goes without saying that Pearce's badass is a cynical, wisecracking jerk, with an intro scene that sets up his character in a hilariously visceral way. Data di uscita: 24 Febbraio 2012, Tags: Azione, Fantascienza, Febbraio 2012, Guy Pearce, James Mather, Lockout, Maggie Grace, Peter Stormare, Stephen St.Leger, Thriller, Tom Hollander. Literally the only reason to see LOCKOUT is to enjoy a loose, fun, devil-may-care performance from the usually more stoic and flat Guy Pearce. He's always been a charismatic, interesting performer, but hasn't really built a reputation for lightness (LA CONFIDENTIAL, MEMENTO). The film stars Guy Pearce, Maggie Grace, Vincent Regan, Joe Gilgun, Lennie James and Peter Stormare. The chief of the secret service Scott Langral believes that he shot the agent Frank in a hotel room. Principal photography took place in Belgrade, Serbia. Either way, "Lockout" is another simple- concept action film from Besson, only it has a bigger ego that gets in the way sometimes. Lockout stars The Innocents' Guy Pearce as protagonist Snow, opposite Fear the Walking Dead's Maggie Grace as Emilie Warnock. Instead, they're not only frozen for their sentence, but they're also incarcerated in a prison-space-station orbiting the Earth (as suggested in The Daily Mail since the end of World War 2). Vilas: tutto o niente, il documentario Netflix per gli appassionati di tennis (e non solo), Elezioni USA e Serie TV: 10 episodi da vedere in attesa dei risultati elettorali. Snow is sentenced to thirty years on the maximum security space penitentiary MS One, where prisoners are kept in stasis for the length of their sentence. Se si tratta di mandarli via dalla terra, una prigione in Antartide sarebbe più economica, per dire…, La data d’uscita di Lockout è il 20 aprile 2012. The Wheels on the Bus, The: Animal Adventure, The Promise: Birth of the Messiah - The Animated Musical That Changed the World. 2012, Directed by James Mather, Steve Saint Leger. "Lockout" is good for kicks, a fact of which it's very aware. How can we get our money back out of it? La data d’uscita di Lockout è il 24 febbraio 2012. Compralo subito, Stati Uniti, 2079. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. e in DVD Un Posto Al Sole Anticipazioni 4 novembre 2020: Serena pronta a dichiararsi a Filippo ma... Palinsesto di tutti i film in programmazione attualmente nei cinema, con informazioni, orari e sale. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Written by The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. It is a cracking thriller, lesser known it seems, but I think that is because it is a French, if English speaking film, produced by Luc Besson. . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Ma, in mancanza d’altro, sono incappato in questa specie di videogioco di bassa qualità con, tra l’altro, delle pessime interpretazioni (visto il film in lingua originale). The final scene on the space prison strangely evokes the original "Star Wars" Death Star run, as if to make sure the audience gets to munch on some sci fi/fantasy before the credits roll.It's hard to fault "Lockout" for aiming to please considering that that spirit seems to be the driving force behind the movie's strengths as well as its weaknesses. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2019. Guy Pearce interpreta il ruolo di un cavaliere coraggioso che deve salvare la principessa, interpretata da Maggie Grace. La missione è riprendere il controllo prima che il tempo scada! "The thing I enjoy about being in remote places is that there are no distractions," Pearce, 44, says. I could almost hear the producer saying, "Geez, this a terrible movie! Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. At any rate this is a funny and entertaining movie. Genere Fantascienza, Perché anche in questo Lockout ci viene chiesto in maniera perentoria di sospendere l'incredulità sin dalla prima sequenza in cui il protagonista riceve degli sganassoni che neanche Bud Spencer e Terence Hill ai bei tempi. Snow may be the ultimate smart aleck. Meanwhile, Langral's men plant a bomb on the prison. He has a sense of humor best described as abundant (though sometimes quite clever), and Pearce plays him especially wry; most actors (think Nicolas Cage) would've hammed it up too much or been unconvincing.Snow is tasked with rescuing the president's daughter (Grace), who is stuck on a maximum security prison in space that has incurred a major security breach. Un film Please try again. [12][17] Much of the filming used green screens, rather than practical sets. Check out moviemusereviews.com. I registi James Mather e Stephen St. Leger firmano una storia d'azione che vede tra i protagonisti Maggie Grace e Guy Pearce. In 2015, director John Carpenter successfully sued the film's makers in the Tribunal de grande instance de Paris alleging Lockout plagiarized his films Escape from New York and Escape from L.A.. It's hard to shoot at home -- with the house and the dogs and the banking. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. So don't let all the Siskel and Ebert impersonators dissuade you. With no one at the helm, the prison falls out of orbit and crashes into the International Space Station. It doesn't take itself too seriously which is great... And Guy Pearce plays it so sarcastically you gotta love it. Un film in cui ci viene richiesto di sospendere l'incredulità. Guy Edward Pearce (born 5 October 1967) is a British-Australian actor, musician, singer and … Also, fun fact: 2 of the actors in this film are currently reunited on the tv show Fear the Walking Dead. Film 2012 , Cominciamo dal principio: i titoli di testa sono spettacolari ! Guy Edward Pearce was born 5 October, 1967 in Cambridgeshire, England, UK to Margaret Anne and Stuart Graham Pearce.

Poop Images In Toilet, Jeff Smith Net Worth, Helen Vendler Retirement, Red Dwarf Season 1 Episode 7, War Of The Visions Database, Material Made From Animal Skin To Write On, Forester 6 Speed Swap, Plan B Vs Ella Reddit, How To Calculate Ammeter Reading In A Parallel Circuit, Leighton Barham Dad, Fort Desoto Camping With Boat, Youtube Seo Tool, Keyshawn Johnson New Baby, Dinesh Paliwal Wife, Nyu Tandon Acceptance Rate 2024, Specialized Shiv Expert 2019, Thaao Penghlis Health, Army Blackboard Cgsc, Roger Ewing Wiki, Raid: Shadow Legends Miscreated Monster Guide, Vinicius Name Origin, Family Feud Video Game Online, Calvin Klein Bath Towel Set, Freon Pounds To Ounces, Yugioh Legacy Of The Duelist Best Deck Build, Ark Gigantopithecus Shoulder Pet, Toyota Previa Vs Estima, Aka Sorority Mask, Battle Of A Sau, Paul Mowatt Photographer, Mango Parrot Price, Earrings Emoji Copy And Paste, Anon Name On Cod, Laxmi Narayan Mandir Sacramento Facebook, Puns Using Erin, Nate Diaz Age, Outlook Ios Change Account Icon, Seoul Zoom Background, Twra Morristown Tn Office, Derek Seaton Actor Photo, Kate Nelligan Net Worth, East Coast Milsim, The Landlady Ending Essay, Midwest Weekend Getaways For Couples, Baby Pac Man Play Online, Peter Criss Net Worth 2020, New Super Mario Bros 2 World Mushroom, Japanese From Zero Ebook, Meeko Gattuso Wikipedia, David Steinberg Wife, Night Snake Colorado, Soma 014a Bicycle, Ella May Clapton, Clary Fisher Instagram, How Did William Berle Die, Cris Borgnine Wikipedia, Is Abomination Worse Than Sin, Persona 5 Royal Hastur, Lucas Browne Vs Dave Allen, Brow Lamination Training,

MasiotaMasiota