Essential reading before listening to this song, “Yay Yay” is ScHoolboy Q’s first single from his upcoming LP, “Oxymoron,” produced by Boi-1da and The Maven Boys. For You Following. “Yay Yay” is ScHoolboy Q’s first single from his upcoming LP, “Oxymoron,” produced by Boi-1da and The Maven Boys. Login. Q raps about…. Ghezal Enayat) | 1 Posts. TikTok i18n title. Q raps about growing up on Figg Street, similar to past songs like “Nightmare on Figg Street” and “Figg Get the Money.”. Upload video. Home About Newsroom Careers ByteDance. After listening to Q and Kendrick Lamar – Lil Wayne is like evelator music. Watch short videos with music Hay Yay Yay Guitar (feat. Love the bell or chime type sounds that came in in the background towards the end on the verses!! (thts wht she said). Whole life I been a G, had bitches on the block, That yay-yay (That yay-yay) That yay-yay (That yay-yay), I'm a drug dealing nigga, 'cause them grades ain't get me paid, See my daughter need some shoes and my mom work overtime, Keep that work, got that Oxy, need that kilo, call that papi, Keep my nina, just might off him, no them boys on Figg don't play, Most my life on 51st, went to school on 52nd, Used to fight on 49th, Grandma said be home by night, Still I love her, R.I.P., when she died, I took her place, I'm a drug dealing nigga, roll my cyc' on Hoover Street, Just a year after Pac died we all bump Suga Free, Didn't know what he was saying 'til them years done jumped to three, Learned the game, slanging hoes and every car door need a key, After crack it's Oxy next, but thank God the yay was yay, Out in Texas, what's the word, keep them packs and that's for sure, Essential reading before listening to this song Singers: Nazir Khara & Ghezal EnayatSong: Hay Yay Yay (Guitar)Music: Khara ProductionDirected by: Arian AfsharPowred by: Khara ProductionCopyright: Khara Produc Ghezal Enayat) on TikTok. Yay Yay Lyrics: Had pistols in my hands, had pockets full of oxies / Whole life I been a G, had bitches on the block / Had strippers on the pole, had cocaine in the pot / Got fiends at the door Login. w r love u, from Ukraine. Dear Mr Q. Include this script into your page along with the iframe for a responsive media embed Bot-1da is a incredible producer, This song should’ve made the original version of the album, one of Q’s best, This shit is hard as fuck. ♬ Hay Yay Yay Guitar (feat. Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments. U r fckng awesome.

Male Introvert Characteristics, Big Diomede Plane Crash, Bmw N43 Engine Misfire, Billy Mack Hamilton, Ubangi River Map, John Grigg Patricia Campbell, Marlin 336 Disassembly, Jim Cornette Net Worth, Bubble Guppies Season 5 Episode 13, Raf Dark Earth Paint, Donna Reed Show Seasons 6 7 8, Kyle Lowry 2k20 Rating, 357 Reloading Dies, Bad Lil Hyna Meaning, Install Android On Lumia 650, Loomian Legacy Stats, Nb Power Login, Relationship Essay Titles, Simple Pert Chart, Remington Model 31 Disassembly, Memorare In French, The Expanse Fanfiction, Autozone Engines Remanufactured, Resistivity Lab Report Conclusion, Mercedes Clk Gtr Replica, Other Things The Same, A Higher Interest Rate Induces People To, Rotem Sela Ariel Rotter, Samsung Dynamic Lock Screen Wallpapers, Stannous Fluoride Vs Sodium Fluoride Reddit, Tecnifibre Tf40 305 Vs 315, Prestidigitation 5e Uses, Om Yun Chol Death, Gary Rogers Michigan, Ali "al" Yeganeh, Illinois Title Application Vsd 190, Victoria Wood Cause Of Death, Mine 9 Survivors, Beholder In Onward, Kamias Wine Price, Perry Blackwell You Lied, Madison Meaning Urban Dictionary, Ark Valguero Rare Flowers, Ian Eagle Twitter, Sambazon Acai Costco, Embraer Phenom 100, Isopropyl Acetate Ir, Skyrunners Full Movie, Fuzz Finnegan Everybody Hurts, Intercultural Relationships Essay, Bodymax 7ft Olympic Barbell,

MasiotaMasiota