In fact, it’s a good lesson for the rest of us… let’s not let bigotry and hatred ever set the tone for social behavior. Racism can and does exist right alongside all of the problems in the greater black community, and if you dig deep enough, you’ll find it as a leading cause behind such problems. What she said was spot on true, the worst enemy a black man has, is another black man. “Primitive and Low IQ”. What stick company is she using? Even if she did apologize, the damage is already done. https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers. So take it easy on her, those with that mindset & u!!!! Not only is she racist, she is ignorant. Austin James Wilkerson. There not feeling it. You believe this? Let’s hope that Zildjian and Attack Drum Heads follows suit. She calls Africa “shithole” Motherland. Don’t speak for ANYONE! I havе to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. Nicholas Fifield. So please, after this week is over, don’t just forget about us once again and go on with your lives. This attack was aimed at one of my friends of all things and I know he appreciates very much, that the music community has taken to standing up for him and condemning her words of hate. If you tried to say that in public, you wouldn’t get far. She told the truth and but the truth is racist… black fucking bastards will get the push back they’ve been wanting soon enough. I suppose in a perfect world they could have done a better job at finding out about this person before they signed her up. As Stephen Colbert said of Trump’s initial remark about “shithole countries” in Africa: “Donald Trump is not their president.”. The 2 sides are Racist and not Racist. I am finally ready to share my feelings rather than just share images, and I hope you are willing to read them. amount of alternate narrative spin nor’ propaganda will ever change the truth and evidence of it. The mere fact you agree says you’re a racist, too but you’re one that doesn’t think so. Wealth is generational – and when generation after generation is beaten down and stripped of their wealth the effects continue. She’s insulting, intolerant, inaccurate and just plain nasty. Yes, she definitely has a right to her opinion. I also agree with him that only the latter deserves respect. To my non-black POC allies and friends, we see your struggles too, so thank you for using your voice to lift ours in our time of need. There would not be an issue concerning two sides of race in this Country if not for the constant denial or at the very least’ the attempted’ “Whitewash” of it’s actual historical documentation, laws, legislation and policies that she benefits from to this very day in spite of the time she feels that she’s put in. She outed herself as such. Therevare many Black Americans who ahree with her. OK, how about this: if you believe that America is founded on the principle that all men are created equal, and are endowed by their createor with the same rights, then how do you justify holding scientifically-discredited beliefs that one race is inferior to another? “Your people kill more of my people…you rape, pillage, and pilfer, and everyone knows it”. Sure slaves may have killed an owner or two, but that was to survive. don’t be silly stick the to topic ok.. You just did the exact thing Hillary did LMFAOOOOOO HYPOCRITE. And let’s hope the events of this week will set a more civil tone in America, from one end to the other. Create New Account. But this American experiment has been and will continue to be a blessing to the human race. How many white men serve little to ZERO jail time? Originally from Baltimore Maryland -- a community with a deep history of cultural diversity-- she has carved out a successful career as a performing and recording artist. As the author of the online petition, I learned quickly that neither Zildjian nor Attack have any professional association with Hilary Jones and that the suggestion of this on her website (I verified this before including their brands in the petition) is inaccurate. Exactly but really read her message! In addition to performing with her own band as a solo artist, she has also enthusiastically participated in drum education, teaching drum clinics and seminars at various music schools across the country and sponsored events, and has also performed at some of the world’s biggest and best drum festivals. І really hope to view the same high-ɡrade content by you lɑter on as well. Good for them. A racist opinion is NOT welcome specially in the current air in the US AND the world, where so many people ARE protesting peacefully the senseless murder of George Lloyd at the hands of WHITE Minneapolis police officers. As if there was ever a reconcilable equity of this in this world let alone this Country. See how many sign up for that duty….lol. Thomas L. Jennings, the inventor credited for inventing the dry cleaning process, was also the first African American to hold a U.S. patent. These idiots are all around. Some females may get a pass if the are considered hot look regardless of her musical skill. Studio Recording Booking. Great job DW and the right thing to do Racism has NO place in this world!!!!! Musician/Band. Sorry but after this, she gets NO ‘passes’ from me. I find it interesting that you think her comment about us raping is untrue. “Right to her opinion”………you are kidding, correct? How can you argue two sides of the quote “We were never slaves or go back to your s—-hole country!” Only racists would consider this point valid, like you. BETTER. They didn’t CHOOSE to be tortured and RAPED and killed. […] Context: Read news coverage of the incident here […]. But as others have said, there are consequences and that is what she is experiencing now. I hope she loses every endorsement and never works again!!!! that Rush Limbaugh or some other talking garbage can said that already fits your world view. She has a right to her opinion sure but so do the people around her. I must say that I was outraged that this woman harbors such hatred towards her fellow human beings regardless of their color. It is possible that other musicians are that ignorant, but they know if they said something as asinine as this that it would be professional suicide. She literally said that black people are savages and should be grateful to white people and that if we don’t like it that we should go back to our sh*thole countries (which was destroyed by Europeans by the way). Not Now. And lake there of one. Her comment where she says that Blacks kill MORE of the white race than the other way around is INCORRECT. So I don’t know at this point where her music career is, but with THAT racist rant, she has practically KILLED her future music aspirations, and NO music equipment manufacturer would in their right mind would want to be associated with her at this point, as again the music/drumming community is a multicultural community. In the music community we generally judge another person based on the quality of the character of a individual, NOT the race or color of that person. Just admit that you support her but you don’t have the gall to say how you feel. Hilary Jones is a noted drummer living in California. Re: “repatriate yourself to that shithole motherland, where thuggery and theft rule the day” — This is a tedious and noisome racist cliché, besides which, America is built on plundered land. You troubled souls salivating over the destruction of this woman’s career for speaking truths are not remotely nice people. DW stated they do not align themselves with such hate. You’ve had tremendous advantages in this country with Affirmative Action…”, Funny thing about that, the group of people who have benefitted the most from Affirmative Action is white women. Don't get me wrong, I'm not siding with Ms Jones but want you to be careful in passing on uncorroborated information that could backfire on you. Who are the rapists/pillagers and pilferers in history?? “. - A Journal of Musical Things, https://www.vox.com/2016/5/25/11682950/fisher-supreme-court-white-women-affirmative-action, Milwaukee R&B Singer ‘Cincere’ accused of sexual assault of a minor, Attempted lynching of black activist caught on video, Legendary Chicago drummer Khari Parker passes away at 46, Gospel singer Kierra Sheard celebrates her birthday and gets engaged, Black man is threatened with lynching: Finds hate message in his mailbox, Zildjian Dropped Eric Moore From Their Artist Roster, Stephanie Rapkin says she can’t breathe after spitting on a black juvenile. Which is what THEY’VE now done. Slave patrols and night watches that ensured slaves could not runaway were transformed overnight into today’s sheriffs and police who, though sworn to protect and serve, still continue to beat and murder black bodies. The point we be thankful to be treated as second class citizens see y’all still don’t understand WE are not our ANCESTORS! There are many worthy drummers out here who are also good people, Why did DW select Hilary Jones? This invention revolutionized the transportation and entertainment industries. My black brothers and sisters are tired. If you find nothing wrong with it you are as bad as she is.

Clean Bandit Stephanie Benedetti, How To Play Hans Zimmer Time On Piano, Virtuity Financial Partners Salary, The Looney Tunes Show Season 2 Episode 19, Jeanie Drynan Death, Border Patrol Academy Packing List, Significado De Encinas, Cash Money Vamp Wiki, Bathing Suit Accidents Pictures, Flint The Time Detective Muscle Growth, Poema Mujer Hermosa Benedetti, Suspension Bridge Across River Avon, Tazi Dog Breed, Magnum Force Script, Randy Johnson Weight, Number 6 Bus Timetable Basingstoke, Best Hrv Monitor, Pelican Boats For Sale Craigslist, Serpico Movie Essay, Peter Rosello Instagram, J35 Engine Mods, Jetblue Emergency Landing Los Angeles, Meow The Hedgehog Imgur, How To Get Back To The Ship On Zeffo, Taunton Ma Zoning Map, How Do I Clear The Cache In Fallout 4 Pc, Opaline Black Capped Conure, How To Reset Ecu Honda, Remington Model 31 Disassembly, Il Collegio Streaming Guardaserie, Jayfeather And Halfmoon, Porcelain Doll Parts, Enable Enhanced Monitoring Rds Cloudformation, Pontiac Mera For Sale Craigslist, Kitchenaid Krfc604fss Manual, Ganymede Team Comps, Fecg Lahr Binefeld, Lucky Day Movie Ending, Hobby Lobby Controversy, Paper Soldiers Yify, Xbox One 3 Player Split Screen Games, Serena And Venus Williams Height, Minecraft Fish Spawner, 2015 Infiniti Q40 Problems, Teamnet O'reilly Employee, Devil Spray Gun, Mabinogi Won't Launch Windows 10, Why Do My Eyes Glow Gold In Pictures, Hershey Krackel Vs Nestle Crunch, Frog Boats Bc, Difference Between Parazoa And Metazoa, Why Was Zenonia 3 Removed, John Clare: The Badger, Gatineau River Fishing, Sesame Street Games Online, Outlander Book 2 Chapter Summaries, Wodonga Council Local Laws, Excel Moyenne Si Compris Entre 2 Valeurs, Carvery Service Advantages And Disadvantages, Is Vaseline Cocoa Radiant A Self Tanner, Sugar Syrup Aldi, Mcpe Helicopter Addon, Ketchikan Daily Fishing Report, Edexcel Gcse Astronomy Past Papers, Gentilicio De Dinamarca Masculino Y Femenino, Ford Rs200 Kit Car, The Umbrella Academy Watches The Show Ao3, The Isle Discord Bot, B Movies Streaming, Ai Penny Stocks, The Adventure Challenge Reviews Reddit, Bubble Guppies Season 5 Episode 13, Simi Cruz Yoga, Persona 5 Royal Sun Persona, Casssa Swimming 2019, Figurative Language In The Yellow Wallpaper, Kaycee Rice Net Worth, Millwall Hearts Flag, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Subtitles, 3 Player Games Unblocked, Raging Bird God Weakness Royal, Nombres De Pastelerias, Yellowtail Jerky Recipe, Baby Dragonfly Meaning, Shelby Daytona Top Speed, Stationnement Place Des Canotiers Tarifs, Le Pandaman Prénom, Jeremy Connor Vera, Chow Poodle Mix, Are Neil Tennant And Chris Lowe Married, A Little Princess Characters, Where To Buy Curtis Stone Cookware, Watch Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules Google Drive,

MasiotaMasiota