After changing the battery, all was going well. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!! Insert the ignition key in the Accord's driver-side door lock. Create new posts and participate in discussions. Read other complaints here and my car isn't the only one doing this. - It just recently started showing also other codes, such as: P0498, P2118, P062F, P2610, and P2118. This article applies to the Honda Civic (1992-2000). Window then collapsed into door well. we continued to keep an eye on it to find we are putting quarts of oil in it. Eps light came on. Many Many things in your car continue to work even after your vehicle is turned off – radio presets, security alarms, emissions computers and clocks are just a few. - It shows an engine light which disappears all of the sudden just to re-appear later on. Tl* the contact owns a 2010 honda accord. Seems like this is a common problem. When Honda replaced the Inflator, the SRS light was still on (Dealer informed me that the light on had nothing to do with the recall) so they ran a code test - got 82-12 code - replaced passenger side weight sensor ($699). total. These things do work: windows, wipers & pump, lights, stereo, etc. JavaScript is disabled. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. When the ABS is active, the light should come on during heavy braking. Passing the buck! I get a whining noise every time I start my car and during a low speed what is the cause of this? Do not have that problem with my other Honda EX 2004. While driving down the road at approximately 30-40 mph, the eps (electronic power steering) light on the dashboard came on. I bought the starter myself and my son put it in. I've read too many complaints about the starter. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. While in motion on surface streets driver�s side automatic window would not roll up or down. Driver was expectantly exposed to elements and unable to manipulate window up or down. Then from an idle condition, rev up the engine. The only way to repair this problem is to replace and reprogram the PCM and the BCM. The next day when I started my car, almost all of the warning lights came on (for ex: ECP, ABS, brake, engine, steering). Honda shop identified that they have never seen this on a car this new, may be common for a 20-30 year old car but not for a honda this new. While driving at various speeds, the tire pressure monitoring system warning light illuminated intermittently. I seem to have more problems with the LX then the old one kind of wondering if I will purchase another again. Consumer writes in regards to airbag indicator light illuminated. Turn the Ignition switch OFF and take the key out. Tired of asking yourself why that airbag light won't turn off? i got a friend here with similar situation (honda accord) the dealer want $1,000.00. I was told the battery did not fix my problem that it was my starter. After an alignment and the steering wheel reset, the vehicle still pulls to the right. Try looking at the tires make sure they do not have bumps or flat spots because this can cause the car to pull. So firstly my car is getting a loud internal noise when I'm driving it almost sounds like a jet engine about to take off. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. All you need for this is your ignition key. Check engine, tire pressure, power steer…. Car symbols, or dashboard lights, are a car service reminder. Window tab failure. Took key out of ignition, waited a minute, before trying again. I took it to the dealership but they can not find anything wrong. If so, turn off all the lights and have the engine running at night. A failing vehicle speed sensor triggers this warning light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id you do anything "wrong" while installing the battery? This light will stay on as long as the driver's seat belt is unbuckled. It shows very erratic behaviour. The dealership technicians told me that there is no communication with any of the modules and that they need to be replaced. While driving 60 mph, the engine warning light illuminated. Tried 2-3 more times, and car finally started, all with a total of 4 warning lights. The battery light being on either means the alternator is not charging or there is a short in the warning light circuit. I shut off car for a few minutes and restart car. One explanation for why the car is still working is that the PCM and the BCM has not completely failed, which is allowing it to still function. IIRC, 2 screws at the top and then the trim will come off with a little tug. Check the harness on the steering sensor and see if its plugged in.... Hi there. Green key flashing on dashboard and car doesn’t star. I just received a warranty extension from honda and i am just about close to the 125,00 mileage that they extended the warranty to. The speedometer didn’t work either. YourMechanic All rights reserved. Tl* the contact owns a 2010 honda accord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ust had an alignment two months ago. The contact stated that while driving with the front passenger side seat being occupied, when the passenger moved, I am driving between 20-30 mph. Once the alarm goes off, you need to know how to shut it off, and then how to reset the anti-theft system. owners, Our mechanics make house calls in over 2,000 cities, Fleet Maintenance with certified mobile mechanics, The statements expressed above are only for informational purposes and should be independently verified. I've thought of wheel bearings and wear of the tyres. When you're done, you can shut off the Accord and arm the system as usual. Followed by a check engine light warning, and tire pressure warning. The failure mileage was 86,000. Once... Hi there. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! Sometimes it will start on the first try. Learn what each light means and what you need to be aware of. This process is automatic. Now the vibration occurs between 70-80km/hr so thinking I may need to replace drive shafts as this is a common problem but the loud internal noise is bugging me most. When this radio is on sometimes it freezes and the nav unit states the radio is off and other times it just stays on, volume increases on its own, cannot use touch screen, cannot change stations and then the lights on the dash go on and off and car shuts off. My car also has had a oil consumption test and it still uses oil. After reconnecting and resetting the DTC the problem was resolved. Therefore i would like to make an official complaint and inquiry about the honda auto company. 1. My car wasnt due for an oil change. they're following instructions from the manufacturer. I havnt had any problems up until last week. Had the same problem and the problem is the key contactor system, which seems to be a frequent car issue. As I introduce the key in the ignition, the starter starts functioning but the engine won't finally start. Ran code test - indicated if light stayed on to replace wire harness and if that doesn't fix the problem, replace OPDS Unit (quoted price $1054). At a stop sign, made a right turn. To submit your questions or ideas, or to simply learn more about It Still Works, contact us. Had the dealer check it, found nothing wrong. Had car towed to dealer and told they will now replace gearbox. The SRS are the systems that control the airbags. The impact of the accident was severe enough to force my car to hit the other car in front of me and consequently i was taken but the ambulance to the local hospital for further physical examination. These lights serve mainly as alerts to things malfunctioning in your vehicle. The first time, 8/19/2015, after waiting at a red light to make a left turn, i could barely turn the steering wheel to make the turn. The problem went away. Follow us on Facebook, Amber warning light looks like a sprayer logo loss of turbo power, Engine won't start once in a while the dashboard lights up like firewo, 2010 Accord 3.5L EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan problem, Vehicle stalls during driving, sometimes it won't start, engine light. On july 2, 2015 while driving 40 mph, power steering failed and indicator light came on.

Ant Fortune Aum, Hackerrank Certification Test Questions, V6 News Ankam Ravi, Eric Ly Karmacheck, Myra Name Spelling, Koch Snowflake Python, All The President's Men Watch Online, Cmu Cs Double Major, Charlottes Web Chapter 4, Red Game Level 13, Marlin 39a Rear Sight For Sale, Before You Go Ukulele Chords, Javascript Get Object Property Value, What Was Joker Going To Say To The Camera, Anthem Essay 2020, How Much Does A Notary Make In Texas, Margie Hendrix And Ray Charles Son, Wilier Cento 1 Hybrid Review, Telecharger Musique 80 Gratuit, Eric Boulton Wife, A18 Squirrel Destroyer Usa, Strange American History, Estensione Google Meet Effects, Keto Forums 2020, Le Secret Au Quotidien Pdf Gratuit, Gun Reload Simulator, Tostitos Dip Etizers Discontinued, Space Engineers Xbox One Dedicated Server, Larry Hernandez Jr Instagram, Zach Collins High School, Yamaha Raptor 50cc Quad For Sale, Mua Minion Meaning, Thesis Statement For Stay At Home Moms, Reptilian Humanoids Nwn2, Robbie Farah Wife, Difference Between Cordyline And Dracaena, Discovery Press Studying Engineering, Harbor Freight Gas Water Pump, Maximum Unemployment Benefits Wisconsin 2020, Lagu Pengakuan Dosa Jpcc, Devils Tower Documentary, Breville Oracle Sale, Victoria Wood Cause Of Death, Frigidaire 241691317 Manual, Danny Elfman Children, Heart Of The City Episode 1 English Subtitles, Barbara Nichols Beverly Hillbillies, The Bremen Town Musicians Summary, Emma Hill Height, Haikyuu Timeskip Chapter,

MasiotaMasiota