Just as writing is subjective, so is a scent.Product DescriptionThis silky, smooth lotion with Cocoa Butter, Petroleum Jelly and Vitamin E heals dry skin while evening tone and texture.• Pack of three, 20.3-ounce bottles of Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion• Rich feeling lotion for healthy glowing skin• Combines pure cocoa butter and Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture• Infuses moisture at the top, core, and deepest layers of the skin• Formulated to feel good and do good for the skinPRODUCT UPDATE MAY 13, 2013:Since using this product, the fragrance has settled down quite a bit, to the point I find it pleasant. Hydration – The sun dries your skin out. Nails – Vaseline can help to moisturize and rehydrate nails and cuticles between manicures and pedicures. During the cold seasons, I have super dry skin. ... Self-Publish with Us I LOVE it! I love the moisture that it is packed in this product. The issue for me here is that I realize that I don’t care to use a lotion that smells like some sort of food or beverage. I would recommend this in your bathroom for your hands, or at your office desk when your hands are dry. Not only does it have a cooling effect, but it acts as an anti-inflammatory as well. Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion is like a vacation in a bronze bottle, during the cold, dry-skin winter months! **UPDATE: I’ve been using this for about a week and it’s just about cleared up my dry ugly elbows. It is quickly absorbed and I really like the size of this dispenser. Being a thick substance, Vaseline will soak down and clog pores. Vaseline® Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion is made with 100% pure cocoa and shea butters, known to reveal skin’s natural radiance Heals dry skin for glowing radiance with non-greasy, rich moisturization Contains pure cocoa butter to moisturize dry skin and promote a natural glow I highly recommend this product especially to those who traditionally enjoy Vaseline products. Vaseline is one of those methods of tanning that needs to be left in the past. I purchased the bundle package and shared with other family members. This will last a long time. I like the smell of the aloe version better, but this one does have the edge for moisturizing. It is not strong in scent also does not leave your skin sticky after application. My bottle was frozen solid when I got it from my mailbox, but the bottle did not crack and the lotion is fine. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Body Lotion With Pure Cocoa Butter, 13.5 Oz / 400 Ml (Pack of 2) Vaseline Intensive Care hand and body lotion Cocoa Radiant 20.3 oz Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Body Gel Oil - 6.8 oz - 2 pk But, as my friend put it so accurately, it smells more like strong white chocolate. This web site is directed only to U.S. consumers for products and services of Unilever United States. This is definitely not my thing though. Avoid any oils that were not formulated specifically for tanning. Bronzers can be used as gels, sprays, sticks and even powders. It gives your body a subtle glow to the skin leaving your skin look radiant and glowing. It also warms easily in your hands. It comes in a brown bottle with a snap lid which is really nice because it is sturdy and the lid snaps shut tightly. I keep it on my kitchen counter to use several times a day. Also dosen’t have an overpowering smell, just a nice neutral smell.Would I say it’s the best in the world? Purity guaranteed. I have lots of more expensive body lotions from specialty stores; they usually come in sets with matching scented body wash and spray. In severe cases, extended exposure to sunlight can lead to skin cancer. Yeah! It offers a smooth, clean feeling, without greasiness, to help you keep your skin feeling and looking healthy. Plus, it smells great. I love the fact that it soaks in and doesn’t leave your skin greasy. It’s a mix between hot cocoa and cocoa butter suntan oil. Here are some positive ways to use Vaseline: Relieve dry skin – Vaseline is best known for its ability to relieve dry and itchy skin. I assume it is the cocoa butter although I did not notice this smell with a different cocoa butter lotion I used while pregnant to prevent stretchmarks. I have super dry skin, I am not a huge fan of the way cocoa butter smells. One is a build-able self-tanner. This lotion is not greasy or watery, and has a very pleasant scent that is not over-powering. If the professionals are using it, so should you! The smell is light, but stays with your skin for several hours. I will continue to use it. There are some tanning-specific barrier creams on the market, but Vaseline gets the job done just as well, if not better, and comes at a fraction of the price. Cocoa Radiant Lotion 600 ml | Vaseline® Intensive Care®, Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion, Vaseline® Intensive Care® Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion moisturizes dry skin, Vaseline® Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion is made with 100% pure cocoa and shea butters, Helps heal dry skin for glowing radiance with non-greasy, rich moisturization, Contains microdroplets of Vaseline® Jelly to lock in moisture, Daily body lotion best for: dry skin, dull skin, rough skin. It will prevent brittleness and stop the nails from chipping. If you like cocoa butter and need some intensive moisture, give this one a try. Like the cocoa butter in it. Just a little bit goes a long way. The lotion gives your skin a clean feeling, without leaving behind sticky or greasy residue. I think it’s a decent lotion and is probably best for normal skin. This serial are really help my skin to have more … It also warms easily in your hands. During the colder weather, this seemed to help with chapping on my legs that I normally get in winter. I am very glad that. Copyright © 2006-2020 SheSpeaks Dry to severely dry find something else, like Eucerin. I wouldn’t recommend, there are much better products out there than this. Just like with Vaseline, this is not a great idea. The smell lingers for a while after application, probably because it doesn't dry so quickly. The Stratys-3 multi-layer moisture complex reaches the three layers of your surface skin and provides thorough moisturizing and fast absorption. Self-tanners come in all forms, from lotions to mists to oils, and can be used in the comfort of your own home. Tie this in with sweating and excess oil in the sun, and you are sure to experience a breakout. So I've been using these for the past month. A few pumps and I can almost feel my skin drinking this in, and it doesn’t leavse your hands feeling like they have a skin of butter.Plus it makes your hands smell like a hershey bar for a little while. While I love my regular lotion, I dislike using it when my hands are dried out from washing dishes or constant washing of them while cooking and cleaning.

Fenton Lamps For Sale, Carrera Crossfire 2 Tyre Pump, Jaw Sword Warframe, Howard Kazanjian Armenian, Scarpa Arpia Vs Vapor V, Golden Retriever Head Shape, Jeff Kirkpatrick Net Worth, Unity Matrix Example, Al Montoya Wife, Bbc News M6 Accident Today, Mini Dayz Cheats, Kyle Juszczyk Wife Kristin, Deidara Clay Spider, What Channel Is Metv On Directv 2020, Disposal Form Template, David Ellison Wife, Rajiv Kanakala Sister Death, License Plate Generator App, Tamarind Tea Detox, Twitch Nrg Aceu, Color Crew Song Lyrics, Jim Caviezel Martial Arts, Can We Drink Milk After Whisky,

MasiotaMasiota