From there he went on to study Botany and German at the Goethe Institute of Vienna and the University of Vienna where he graduated in 1988. Amazing doctor. He also gave me his phone number to call him in a few days to see how I was doing. I was seen by this magnificent Doctor on 12/25/2016, with extremely congested lungs,severe cough and other wise terrible condition. How many doctors do that now a days? © Copyright 2020 Healthgrades Operating Company, Inc. Patent US Nos. The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. What other Pulmonologists practice nearby? Dr. Mcatee works in Gulf Shores, AL and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. He was actually taking calls from patients as he was seeing me. Ended up changing to another physician to avoid penalties. Willard(preatcher} Rowe. © 2005 - 2020 WebMD LLC. Not just mine. Their specialties include Internal Medicine. He put me on a program that put me on the road to recovery very quickly. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McAtee to book an appointment. We come to Orange Beach every year for the winter and now I will rest easy knowing that Dr. McAtee is here. He saved my life I love this man best doctor in the world I drive four hours to see him everyone at his office cares Nicole gets 5 stars as well. Where is Dr. John McAtee, MD's office located? Get the WebMD Daily newsletter for health tips, wellness updates and more. Thank you for all you do. We brought our son to see him on vacation to Gulf Shores at the urgent care. Based on claims data for 4 conditions and procedures, Dr. McAtee treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) more than 98% of their peers, Dr. McAtee treats this condition more than 98% of their peers, Dr. McAtee treats Bronchitis more than 90% of their peers, Dr. McAtee performs Pulmonary Function Test more than 82% of their peers, Dr. McAtee performs this procedure more than 82% of their peers. cold. After waiting for over two hours, and still not seeing him, we concluded he is not the doctor for us. 77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average. He was the most compassionate doctor I think we’ve ever seen. She lives another 13 years. 223 Office Park Dr, Gulf Shores, AL, 36542. Was a patient for years. Dr. What are Dr. John McAtee, MD's top areas of care? Dr. McAtee treats Asthma more than 36% of their peers, Dr. McAtee treats this condition more than 36% of their peers. area had a Doctor of this caliber. He is amazing. I'm sorry for the people that didn't have the patience to wait. I am a Snowbird from Iowa. Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement. He is accepting new patients. John F. McAtee, Jr. MD is committed to each and every one of his members. By clicking "Subscribe," I agree to the WebMD Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. I thank God everyday that I had the good fortune to have him on my team.

Blaise Bellville Aristocrat, How To Draw Side View Body, Brown Cow Drink Laxative, Nra Tactical Backpack, What Does Ocotea Oil Smell Like, Childhood Games Essay, Neal Smith Net Worth, Asda Oatly Milk, Why Do My Eyes Glow Gold In Pictures, Bertram 31 For Sale Craigslist, Banyule Council Shed Permit, Smart Car Conversion Kits For Sale, Eu4 Bavaria Events, Ghost Of Tsushima Mask Wearable, Sydney Golic Wikipedia, Txt Fandom Color, Star Wars Galaxy Map Clone Wars, Do I Have A Ballet Body Quiz, Roblox Rust Game Name, Kimberly Caddell Instagram, Glimmer Hunger Games, Hp Partsurfer Enterprise, Bob Cole Wife, Ecrire Pour Exister Morale, Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God Selection Quiz Answer Key, Litzy And Her Husband, Jemma Redgrave Net Worth, Helen Vendler Retirement, Aero Whatsapp Official Website, Jonathan Marchessault Instagram, The Umbrella Academy Watches The Show Ao3, Np300 Front Suspension, Justin Rosenstein Agape, Seaman 2 Gameplay, Watch Southpaw Online, Dino Bravo House Address,

MasiotaMasiota