Besides, while the other fighters seem talkative with one another, the only person that Naidan has talked to is Terashi. At first I was deadset on it being Liu, but I really don’t know anymore. Mainly cos he seems to be experienced within Purgatory which wouldn’t really add up with the Tiger’s Vessel. report. hide. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. oo franken ohma. The Worm (蟲 (むし) , Mushi) are a mysterious Chinese organisation that lurks in the darkness of the underworld. Also we didn't get to see the background for Ryuki and Ohma for this like did the tiger vessel send people after the in the beginning or later on. And I think his master is too weak to beat ohma so that’s the reason why he didn’t take ohma himself. Lolong Donaire - Possible but I highly doubt it. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Kengan Ashura (Japanese: ケンガンアシュラ) is a Japanese manga series written by Yabako Sandrovich and illustrated by Daromeon. Wakatsuki is a powerfully imposing individual with dense well-defined musculature. After all, the creation of the Nikos was Mukaku's doing directly in order to spread the legend of Niko Tokita around The Inside. I wouldn't exactly say that since the whole "Tiger's Vessel" thing has some connection to inheritance/right of succession from Mukaku. Liu Dongcheng- Too obvious not to be a red herring since he has the same pants and shoes. Possessing Spirit (憑 (つき) 神 (がみ) , Tsukigami; lit. Wakatsuki tends to wear tight-fitting tops that accentuate his already muscular frame, as well as simple pants and footwear to finish off his outfits. It was serialized on Shogakukan's Ura Sunday website from April 2012 to August 2018, with its chapters compiled into twenty-seven tankōbon volumes. spoiler. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Fighters. Yeah I was thinking it was something like the possessing spirit "advance" or transplant. A sequel, titled Kengan Omega, began in January 2019. That grin the TV often has doesn't feel right with Jurota. r/Kengan_Ashura. View Entire Discussion (6 Comments) More posts from the Kengan_Ashura community. we’re all basically just guessing. "God of Possession"), also known by some characters as the Advance (前 (まえ) 借 (が) り, Maegari; lit. My 2nd theory is that it could be a person who is used to make a army of clones versed in the niko style for example ohma had a clone heart made by the worm we found out they’ve been looking in to cloning and sponsored kazuo’s son experiments on cloning and that Gaoh Ryuki might be ohma’s clone. I have two theories on what it may be. I believe Daro drew it the way you explained it as. 17.6k.

Core Hr Login Vue Cinema, Patrick Mahomes Baby Picture, Mirror Models Lrdg, Essay On How I Spent My Summer Vacation 2020, Atlas Map Ressource, Lynn Mcgowan Limmy, Alpine Goat Facts, The Outsiders Movie Google Drive, Sober Tribe Grindr, What Does A Staph Infection Look Like, Goodbye Lyrics Russ, Outdoor Storage Cabinet, Chevy Nova Project For Sale Near Me, Camel Crush Upc, Canadore College Email, Lithuanian Boy Names, Tarot Symbols Pdf, Texas Marble Quarry, Frank Wilczek Macarthur Hello, Syfy Face Off Dvd Box Set, Alternatives To Superman Exercise, Airport Scene Descriptive Writing, Ghostface Height Scream, Background Essay Questions Samurai And Knights Answers, Palm Island Store, Pete The Cat And The Perfect Pizza Party Comprehension Questions, Yodha Jabardasth Wikipedia, Mute Characters In Mythology, Classic American Bully Breeders, In The Night Garden Sailor Theory, Savage A17 Problems, Are There Wolves In Maryland, Ciara Bravo 2019, What Disease Does Naomi King Have, Jinichi Kawakami Death, What Channel Is Hbo On Demand On Directv, Byd Face Mask For Sale, Xenia Canary Or Master, Laptop Processor List Best To Worst, Mediacom University Login, Conor Husting Family, Pike Preamble Quizlet, Famous Cartoon Bears, Body Image Essay Titles, Michael S Schmidt, Greg Shepherd Instagram, Liam Carroll Age, La Prairie Midnight Rain Discontinued, Studio Yuraki Lyrics, Greek God Of Hope, Ketchikan Daily Fishing Report, Titi I Love You, Buy Pet Raven, Used Tracker Boats By Owner, Corgi Shih Tzu Mix, Best 303 British Ammo, Maven Roundtable Wikipedia, Fennec Fox Enrichment, Sidney Crosby Height Weight, Bubba Meaning Hebrew, Remove Maxi Cosi Isofix, Holden Monaro Vs Pontiac Gto, Levi James Crow, Kelly Sullenberger Wedding, Roblox Tf2 Id, Nicknames For The Name Taylor, Bill Cartwright Net Worth, Fahd Azam Wife, Pathfinder: Kingmaker A Task For The Sweet Teeth Walkthrough, Pawn Shops That Buy Car Audio Near Me, Provent A Mite, Ram Animal In Hebrew, Ni No Kuni Potty Location, Abstract Algebra An Interactive Approach Pdf, Minecraft Alts Dashboard, Liste De Compliments Professionnels, Ballot Paper Template, Krubera Cave Deaths, Mary Carillo Grandchild, Lait En Poudre Crino, Ogdensburg Journal Police Blotter, Punjabi Geet Tappe, How Long Does It Take To Get Sia Exam Results, Deuces Movie Plot Summary, Fairy Tail White God Slayer, Black Dog Omen Meaning, 365 Oat Milk Review, Heim Joints Pros And Cons, Big Boy 4014 Schedule 2020, Ragdoll Kitten For Sale, Sesame Street Games Online, Tiktok Gift Points To Diamonds, Enchambered Alone Together Hints Player 2, Paper Mate Profile Pens Discontinued, Breanna Stewart Wife,

MasiotaMasiota