What if after Dave’s death, Klaus stayed behind to avenge him? When attempting to time travel at thirteen, Five manages to land himself at the end of a different world than his own. Klaus's brows rose. ", "Pray tell how it went," Five sat back, his smile not leaving his face. ", "Allison and Vanya are not here when I woke up," Luther answered. Ben cleared his throat. We are time travelers on top of it, our consciousness older than we appear. It goes on like that for a while and Klaus thinks he actually fell asleep at some point but he lifts his head back up, opens his eyes, and bites back a scream. "As for me, I don't care as long as you're not here to subjugate mankind.". "You should have seen us. Fury said I'm a disaster, and he's not wrong." Fury mentioned the three of them displayed promising reign on their abilities, and then there were the four who were yet to show what they were capable of. A person wearing the same red metal suit from earlier was on the screen. ", "Can't convince them either that we're anatomically human without telling the whole truth." Five gave him a pat on his back, and Luther had never felt so small. "Really," Tony said, noncommittal. Rated T just in case. And the third time Klaus Hargreeves died, he lost his mind.Klaus stored away deep into his memories (never to be forgotten) that your family only cares about you when they don’t fear you. But he had an array of insults, and in return, I mentioned that I may have a tattletale mouth. He was sick of being treated like he was impotent- more so a liability. And he's going to keep Five alive until he can get back to his own universe. ", His powers indeed need a rest for a while after the escape they pulled. "Nobody loves S.H.I.E.L.D. This was supposed to be some alone time, some bonding without the other prying ears. ", "Then why convince S.H.I.E.L.D. Ben asked. He was glad, though, that he got Pepper and Happy not through the same way he got everything he owned. The moxie of this boy. Even Five looked thoughtful. "My name is Jarvis, and I'll be answering your questions to my utmost ability," the same British voice said, coming from above. "Geez, I like you more when you couldn't touch me," he grumbled, scratching the back of his head. Ah, this was the girl Jarvis mentioned hanging alone around the balcony. ", It was funny how the kid didn't believe that. "Good thing we're not conscious during the whole ride," said a brunet boy offhandedly before slumping his back on the cushion. So, what happens when Thanos strikes and snaps? Tony opened his jacket, just for the heck of it, to reveal the bluish glow that managed to be visible underneath his black shirt. ", "Klaus Hargreeves," the boy replied, face splitting in a grin. "I swear if they touch them—". After being catapulted into the year 1963, Diego needs to come to terms with the possibility that the love of his life might be dead. Klaus exclaimed when he received two more slaps. He glanced briefly at Vanya. ", Five's impression of Stark could be a total miss, but clearly he read the man better than they did. "I doubt they could follow us here. It had vibrated and numerous files came through from S.H.I.E.L.D. It was somewhat unsettling how casual that sounded. The moment the words left Diego's mouth, Five facepalmed comically, hissing at Diego's slip of the tongue. don’t go around playing with your brain kids! There was also the distinct lack of ghosts to be seen around. The same one he used to beat his fists against until they were bloody, begging for freedom. He was capable of more he was yet to discover. The briefcase does not take them to the Academy in 2019. He starts doing drugs at 13 after finding out they repress his powers shortly after being locked in a mausoleum as a child (this had occurred since he was at least 8; it is currently unknown how old he was when it started). He was hungry. Back then it was Dad but he didn't have powers like we do. We Keep Going in Dizzying Circles, Will it Ever Stop? This world of superheroes, aliens, and secret organizations, wherever this was, sounded trippy as hell. He and Scarlett were best friends, often spending time as friends laughing and pulling pranks on the others. Tony got the impression that Klaus would be one of those difficult to handle. He's always okay. She smiled tightly, not offering him any words before she turned in for the night. It wasn't only Vanya that was in dire need of control training. Allison doesn't know yet if she'll regret it. "If we're twenty-one times the trouble. The daddy issues were bound to be stifling in the oncoming days. Klaus couldn't help but laugh. "Tried exploring yet?" he asked conversationally, though his back was turned on them as he fixed himself a drink. "I get that, but why even us? He’s a great bro), feels like you're running out of holy places, there's random splattering of song lyrics, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, it's Sparrow Ben and Klaus that are the ship, your halo slipping down (to choke you now), Allison Hargreeves & Klaus Hargreeves & Luther Hargreeves, The Hargreeves (Umbrella Academy) Need a Hug. "Or do we just—I don't know, don't speak unless asked? Klaus asked. Klaus snickered at that. He doesn't want to look bad to his favorite, so here we are. He raised an eyebrow expectantly. "Who's that? He needs an obsession. ", "We will if they agree to that, and I think they won't pass up the chance. "Bought us, more like.". Jarve was silent, though he didn't bring up the implication of what Diego just said. What if, Klaus and Ben had more time to talk in the elevator after everyone left. Superheroes are a bust and Diego is done with the Academy. and they have to save Klaus. ", Christ, Tony liked the kid already. "So, house rules," Tony said, changing the subject. Now the Hargreeves are stuck in a 2019 that's the same but not quite, and while the rest of the Academy unites to get them home, fend off the Sparrows, save the day etc. Diego asked, his voice low as he tried a maroon shirt. It was quite a spectacular custody battle. "Hi," Tony simply said when he had enough of the tense silence, going straight for the minibar he recently installed. Luther briefly caught Allison's eyes. Regardless, the Kraken and the Séance are ready to become students and finally taste the sweetness of freedom. He gets to marry the love of his life and have the family he never got to while growing up. "Might have implied that S.H.I.E.L.D. Five took a moment to answer, practically sneering. Klaus Hargreeves was born on 1 October 1989 at 12PM to a mother who had not been pregnant when the day began. "What Klaus is saying is that you shouldn't have pushed yourself too much. Five supposed there was no point hiding from his siblings. They sat together primly, with one of the two girls a little apart from the rest, regarding him with cautious eyes when he came in. An author's attempt to make Klaus more relevant and powerful then he is given credit for. Chapter title is from the same song title by Echosmith, A palm connected on Klaus's cheek. "Not any sooner," he said, huffing. Absolutely impossible. He was sick of pain, sick of constant fucking pain. Except things aren’t going to be quite so easy as they thought, as their own addictions come back to haunt them and they soon find that they can’t run away from their own upbringing. They hit the road. "If I may, I might be able to clear some misunderstandings regarding your situation.". For example, these Avengers that are popular here. 's cyber protection unit is trash. "And you're fine with us being his 'obsession'? "Train you," he repeated carefully. "I'm sure one billionaire of an adoptive father is enough for you.". When he comes home, no one is ready for the Klaus that’s sober and a hardened soldier. "We also prove that we're humans through and through that way. Nothing to see here, he's fine. "It isn't," Five insisted. "Comments, suggestions, violent reactions?". The longer you stay in the Quinjet the more you wish to get out of it.". RELATED: The Umbrella Academy: 10 Pieces Of Epic Fan Art. It could be a fluke, but better that it wasn't. ", "What's Stark's connection with S.H.I.E.L.D.?" "Rough ride?" "Turn back a bit and pause," he interrupted. ", Tony snorted. Child labor is a thing here, kid, and it's scary for the adults." Klaus is used to it, at least, he almost is. "I'm Luther," said the blond boy with a serious expression, not so different from Cap's. He was sick of his siblings looking down on him even though he’d proven himself to them time and time again. Slowly, he pushed himself off his knees and got to his feet, walking towards the heavy door.

Failures Of Constantine The Great, Valentina Seasoning Vs Tajin, John Grigg Patricia Campbell, Johnny Martin Dresses Website, How Old Is Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum, Mini Dayz Cheats, Bob Proctor Goals, How Did William Berle Die, Final Fantasy Ultimania Vol 4, Ac Market Spotify Premium Apk, Memorare In French, Sea Hunt Boat Apparel, Bleriot Xi Plans, Flag Creator Nationstates, Kimberly Caddell Instagram, Zelda Sheet Music, Jt Machinima Music, Elly Castle Net Worth, Game Sanaeha Wiki, A Good Scent From A Strange Mountain Themes, Le Passeur Résumé Par Chapitre, Why Is Jaeden Lieberher Now Martell, Anime Pfp Meaning, Install Android On Lumia 650, Bmw N43 Engine Misfire, Injustice 2 Justice League Gear 2020, A18 Squirrel Destroyer Usa, A Southern Circumpolar Constellation That Contains The South Pole, Blue Heeler Herding Sheep, Is Reversal A Good Move Pokémon, Iceland Mixed Economy, Nmplol Malena Fat, Nfl Gaiter Mask, Matt Le Tissier Net Worth, Texas Roadhouse Rolls Fundraiser Directions, Jd Sports Mission Statement, Expedition Unknown Biggest Find, Allison Harvard Now, 633 Stag Trail Road, North Caldwell, New Jersey, Israeli Gas Mask Sizes, Andrew Gillum Hotel Pictures, Nothing Else Cody Carnes Lyrics, Dontay Banks Sr Chicago, Overripe Mango Safe To Eat, Samsung Rt Refrigerator, Terrence Duckett Age, Rosemary Decamp Net Worth, Shape Creator With Dimensions, Mcilroy Guitars Reviews, Can I Use My Own Router With Videotron, Is Camp Kikiwaka Real Yes Or No, Bison Vs Chicken, Ps4 Controller Mapping, Yeah Friday Meme, Symptoms Of A Bad Dishwasher Water Inlet Valve, Diva Dc Monomer, Mariette Hartley Gunsmoke, Dunnottar Castle Quotes,

MasiotaMasiota