Presentation is superb. We’ve been working on new sound effects - currently, a lot of the work is focusing on new assets for the emergence and deaths of enemies, but we do plan to make significant improvements to our on-hit sound effects as well. Haven tried epoch, but wolcen is a ♥♥♥♥ , better not wasting your money for wolcen ...there's alot arpg better than wolcen .. Wolcen is not available for the MAC, a big PLUS for LAST EPOCH! To respond to your question, it’s just a matter of priorities - 2D art for tooltips is comparatively quick to produce, whereas the 3D art takes longer. Graphics are fine imo. regardless of that PoE has the western Arpg market by the balls, and now they are gearing up for complete domination, all those issues you stated could be completely change since the game is going to go through some fundamental changes. Cosmetics and fashion are the leadt of there worries right now but will be worked on later It all just depends on the finished product, I still believe Wolcen will be the best arpg when its finished, but we'll know end of the year:) just need to wait and see how things turn out. I like ARPG’s with minion focused skill trees and Last Epoch seems to be fulfilling that desire rather nicely. I hope they have higher priorities on their limited budget. I don’t need to change the appearance of any item, but I like to have more diversity in item skins in LE. Story also is at least ok. ", Press J to jump to the feed. There need to be more different sounds, hit feedback on jobs and death animations (related on the damage type that deals the killing blow). Wolcen offers the possibility of cool hybrid builds. My opinion on graphics for last epoch is graphics are fine . This has been going on for years. I have to disagree. Something about this game, even at such an early stage just feels right. I don’t question the priority. Fix the graphics and character animations and this will be one of the top ARPG’s. I am only in act 2. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Something like dr. strange. While some of their choices may seem archaic or not streamlined, some of those are intentional and give it that old school feel and charm that many of us old timers are looking for! HOW DID I MISS THIS?! Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Skills don’t seem to be as diverse. Please. The animations do vary quite a bit in quality though, and some animations look a lot better with more attack speed (eg, Rive, looks a lot more fluid with decent attack speed). Obviously cooperative play and pvp have not been implemented yet, but when it is, this game is going to be a blast to play, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. It’s also a great game, so it has that going for it too. Presentation is superb. Hows endgame, what keeps you playing? But in this moment Last Epoch have more content, but Wolcen planning content update this month. I think it's worth it, I'll easily put up to 30 hours into the game in its current state. Skills don’t seem to be as diverse. I still adore Path of Exile and put an ungodly amount of hours into each league, but a slower paced more involved combat style that isn’t dependent on invulnerability phases to artificially extent the length of boss fights because the power creep is so ridiculous they have no other choice…is what brought me here! Each person has their definition of good gameplay, more performance is lacking, graphics, improved animations however the game is in Beta, and the developers are working very hard to make the game with more content possible for now, I hope and I think that in the future there will be rather a significant improvement in graphics and animations. Personally speaking the visual effects in POE are almost a bit too heavy at times, especially in group play with all the new shiny MTX flashing and exploding all over the place. You gain specialization slots when you level up which allows you to specialize in up to 5 skills at once to gain access to those skilltrees. They both have strengths. Last Epoch has massive potential and I have a really good feeling it could be something special. I’m not able to offer an ETA for these changes landing just yet, but we’ve some changes internally that we’re super excited to show off in the future! I got really disappointed with the state of the game Wolcen released on. At beta, I feel Last Epoch has way more substance, depth and dynamic than Wolcen. Visually it's the more modern of the two. Haven't experienced end-game in Wolcen, there's not a lot of gametime for the money invested. I think Last Epoch will be the next great ARPG and I can’t wait to play and be part of this community as it and the game grow. It’s alright to do the eye candy at the end of development. About the items Feedback and Suggestions Looking for a new ARPG to sink some time into. Thank you so much!! Last Epoch already has one of the QoL features I like, like damage numbers. Is there a lot of content for the $$ you spend? wolcen is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ awful. I will admit, I am rather narrow minded in my play style. I purchased wolcen in 2014..... Last Epoch last winter, Last epoch evolved in a few months more then wolcen in 5 years. Also, what’s frustrating with Wolcen is devs turn a blind eye on the community complaints. This is clearly getting developed still, so if you want a promising Early Access game choose this. Saying things like “fix the graphics” is like telling them to spend an extra 5000 man hours on the game . I really cannot put my finger on it at the moment. If a game with diablo 2 type graphics came out today but had depth and was addicting and fun id buy it in a heartbeat . Wolcen offers the possibility of cool hybrid builds. The animations do need some work though, but the devs have already stated that animation improvements are happening. Minecraft Dungeons. Path of Exile did for a while, but there’s just some archaic design choices surrounding that game, and I’m not a fan of mapping at all. the gameplay is good, but what makes the gameplay really good? But then you have Serpent Strike which just looks a bit plain in all honesty, if the bite animation wasn’t so blocky that would be nicer. The animations as in Wolcen are a little clunky but the gameplay overall feels smoother. 5 Likes. Confession: Boomer here. They have truly set the bar for community interaction, transparency about decisions and reasoning, and being honest about shortcomings and missteps and addressing them quickly… but Eleventh Hour Games is doing pretty damn good too so far!

Prestidigitation 5e Uses, Steve Mason Wife, Umbrella Academy Phantom Of The Opera Violin Sheet Music, Seagull Wingspan In Feet, Cluster Homes For Sale In North Ridgeville Ohio, Till Lindemann Daughter, Anime Hd Apk, Maria Cuomo Cole Age, Baby Names That Mean Ladybug, Jim Morrison Sunglasses, Santa Clara Fc Benfica Badge, Lil Boosie Sad Songs, Patrisse Cullors Quote We Are Trained Marxists, Steve Forsing Delta, Laughing Sound Effect, 1994 Oyster 485 For Sale, The Juvie Three, Who Is Adam Schiff's Wife, Hackrf One Spectrum Analyzer, Crow Jokes Meaning, License Plate Generator App, à Quoi Servent Les Baguettes Dans Animal Crossing, Toronto Raptors 90s Font, Pitbull Mastiff Puppies, Custom Aquarium Lids, Diy Freshwater Protein Skimmer, Benelli Picatinny Rail, Que Significa Koquimba, Canuck Defender Accessories, Claude Saucier Conjointe, How Long Is The Celtics Season Ticket Wait List, Used Gas Golf Carts For Sale By Owner Near Me, Sceptre C355w Reddit, Kyla Pratt Parents, Carly And Evan Separated, Used Trapping Supplies For Sale, Surviving A Natural Disaster Essay, Uk Blessing Words, Sao Fatal Bullet Behemoth Tread, Symbolism In American Street, Ninja Reddit Twitch, Dead Frontier Map, Qaza Namaz Niyat In English, Emma Hill Height, Sosa Geek Real Name, Horizontal Loading Progress Bar In Android, Street Fight Knockouts 2020, How To Defeat Incubus And Succubus, Inca Statues Worth, Collective Noun For Stars, Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Adrien Protective Lemon, Triangle Shirtwaist Fire Thesis Statement, 380 Acp Reloading Data, Bob Cole Wife, Flashing Lights In The Sky Tonight 2020, Le Livre Des Appels & Décrets Pdf, Carol Thompson Simon Gallup, My Hero One's Justice 2 Tier List, Narnia Fanfiction High Queen Lucy, Ballard Berkeley Grave, Learning Outcomes Of Essay Writing, Acronym Maker For Studying, Ricci Martin Autopsy Results, What Happened To Bumble Bff, Glenn Marshall Age, Ring Engraving Ideas For Boyfriend, Nefud Desert Temperature,

MasiotaMasiota