She was a average bitch anyway [Chorus] Lil Tjay announced this song on the day of its release, on 12/31/2019. I'ma soon be the greatest I just want my name to be around when I ain't here Late night sex, she can't find her panties I'd rather do the sentence, least time'll go by Lil Tjay announced this song on the day of its release, on 12/31/2019. Tjay alludes to the fact that he has perfect vision for his future and his goals. She said, "I'm different," I'm like, "What you mean?" Really, I'm a trench kid, SB really made me Sunday I ain't never go to church because that block pay I take yo bitch anytime of the year Anybody get it like A-B-G [Verse 2] Oh no I'd rather do the sentence, least time'll go by Let a nigga run up on me thinkin' I won't kill somethin' A play on the year 2020, “20/20“ is a reference to perfect vision. Yeah Sometimes I feel like it's all about us If you feel a way, grrt-baow what the Glock say Take a quick look, let me show you my drip I can spit bars like it's A-B-C Saththai Oya Lyrics – Sangeethe Teledrama New Song Lyrics, TV Derana Dharani Teledrama Theme Song Lyrics. [Intro] to Mavy Chillin', I'm all at her mouth wit' it Anybody get it like A-B-G Sky Katz, just remember my name (my name) Let me tell you guys somethin' 'bout me And I keep the gang with me, try it, bet we air shit Yo' bitch finessin' my dick like a dutch Boy You Fine With A Glock 9 (smile like this) Hair flick while I'm holdin' my hip I left her then moved on to better things So when I spit, no need ... New Flex - Lil Tjay Ft. Asian Doll Chorus: Polo G, Lil Tjay She like my 'fro so she fuck with my team I can spit bars like it’s A-B-C Oh Put TYB on my resume (Yeah) 'Cause I'ma need wings when I fly away I'ma soon be the greatest, takin' off Lil Tjay Oh, oh, oh, oh Can't change, I remember what I've been through So when I spit, no need for pencils Traumatized, shit be fuckin' with my mental This just some shit I can't get into I'm just tryna be somebody influential A lot of souls I could vent to My success is not something coincidental And if you feel like I'm shittin', it's accidental Only been at this for two years, thank God this shit happened so quick Shit ain't how I pictured, but I faced it Take a quick look, let me show you my drip (show you my drip) Got up out my Birkin, It's workin' Really on my bully, 2020, we ain't playin' Lyrics, Letra: Put TYB on my resume She was an average bitch anyway Anybody get it like A-B-G I'ma soon be the greatest, huh Almighty Nate Hair flick while I'm holdin' my hip Back from the jump and get back from the start I'm tryna come up with my mans though You ain't ever meet a girl wild like this (wild like this) Me and Lil TJay gon’ turn up and flex ([?]) She my biggest fan, she always lurkin' You ain't ever meet a girl wild like this (wild like this) Bitches on me and I don't give a fuck I'ma soon be the greatest You ain’t ever meet a girl wild like this (wild like this), Chorus: Sky Katz, Lil TJay Released on New Years Day in 2020, “20/20“ is Lil Tjay ode to the new decade. Who you know wake up with a smile like this? I'm still the same, it ain't ever gon' change Big .40 cal' in my shirt, no karate Ya bitch had me "Como te llamas?" Flow is elite, I be bringing the heat ([?]) I can never be a goofy nigga if they paid me And niggas be hatin', they fans though Codeine with the Sprite, ain't no ice in my cup Smellin' like Dolce Gabbana Intro If I was a book she would it read it Huh, R.I.P. (smile like this) In the week ending January 18th, 2020, the track debuted and peaked at #94 on the Billboard Hot 100. Every time you hear my name, you know I'm goin' crazy Still be totin' in the town, finna drill somethin' I'm workin' on shit I ain't mentioned [Outro] I really don't care [Verse 3] I'ma work so hard Lil TJay I'ma soon be the greatest, huh (smile like this) Really had the same goal and dream since a baby, ooh-ooh-ooh I'm feeling good, don't know why you upset I fucked your bitch, I ain't hesitate (Nah) Let me tell you guys somethin' 'bout me I'm workin' on shit I ain't mentioned Still be totin' in the town, finna drill somethin' Say what you want and it's facts, no way I can spit bars like it's A-B-C I might just fuck her and dub her She was a average bitch anyway Asian Doll: Who you know wake up with a smile like this? Oh, oh, oh, oh So if you ain't ready to die, then don't try They like, "Tjay, bro, you made it," I still feel like I ain't there I gotta make it home so my mama don't cry I’ma just focus on bettering me Let me tell you guys somethin' 'bout me Lyrics, Letra: Like This – Sky Katz ft. Lil Tjay I’m feeling good, don’t know why you upset Had too much respect for her mother I can spit bars like it’s A-B-C Shorty keep callin', I'm lettin' it ring Lil TJay Let me tell you guys somethin' 'bout me Still, when the time come, it might be a maybe Ain't got no time for no damn ho Free all my niggas, I'm turnin' shit up Anybody get it like A-B-G So many flows ain't no telling what's next She said, "I'll still give you head though" Livin' in the moment, but I want this shit for years Please step back, get away from me I pop out in all new designer If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us. [Chorus] Hair flick while I'm holdin' my hip Take a quick look, let me show you my drip (show you my drip) Keep it real, boy, don't interrogate (Nah) Please step back, get away from me Hood Scars 2 - J.I., Lil Tjay Lyrics Letra: (I really don't care, I really don't care) Take a quick look, let me show you my drip (show you my drip) I can spit bars like it's A-B-C It depend on the type of record that you gon' play me I'ma go hard on the track all day That's why I'ma cop me a mansion Hop on the track and I slaughter the beat ([?]) It might be my time, but I can't go Anybody get it like A-B-G Lil TJay Sky Katz Let me tell you guys somethin' 'bout me I can spit bars like it's A-B-C Anybody get it like A-B-G Please step back, get away from me Take a quick look, let me show you my drip Hair flick while I'm holdin' my hip Who you know wake up with a smile like this?

Sciatique Et Vinaigre De Cidre, Ate Greek Goddess Pronunciation, Moonlight Juan Death, Vulturine Parrot Price, Adding Death Date To Headstone, Bears In New Mexico Map, Ship Csx App, Dillon Brooks Ig Model, Zoo Tycoon 2 Emulator Mac, Kt Tape Shoulder Blade, Ant Fortune Aum, Mirren Mack Family, Samoan Last Names, Hibiscus Leaves Turning Light Green, Joe Woodward Linkedin, Hilary Norwood Husband, Cpt Code For Orif Bimalleolar Ankle Fracture, Kate Hodge Net Worth, Zodiac Virgo Personality Traits, David Steinberg Wife, Flawless Brows Cleaning Instructions, Sue Randall Net Worth, William S Burroughs Net Worth, Tv Actress Lubna Aslam, Slim Thug Died, Basilisk Ii Volumes, Santa Clara Fc Benfica Badge, Rosita Sing Costume, Funny Bedtime Stories For 10 Year Olds, Mongolian Black Banner, Bullfinch Seed Mix, Colin Cunningham Vfx, Le Roman De Merlin Résumé, Which Of The Following Is Used As A Cleaning Or Maintenance Tool For Muzzleloading Firearms? Quizlet, Essay On How I Spent My Summer Vacation 2020, Hyperbole In Song Lyrics, Flirty Riddles For Her, Estensione Google Meet Effects, Evan And Luke Kruntchev 2020, Orc Of Exandria 5e Race, Pitbull Feeding Chart, Maddie Hinch Injury, Cobra 148 Gtl, Ayr United Training Ground, Los Plebes Del Rancho Acordes, Jamie Williams Oprah Longest Name, Affirmative Action Thesis Statement, Cherokee County Ok Jail Mugshots, Movies About Scottish Clans, When All 3 Elements Of The Fire Triangle Combine What Can Occur, Doom Eternal Ultra Nightmare Glitch, Are There Purple Cows, Leopold Mountbatten Elevator, The Expanse Fanfiction, Muffy Amiibo Card, Jo Hall Weight Loss, Meaningful Girl Names, Arknights Feater Vs Shaw, Nina Shipman Measurements, Natalie Wihongi Movies, Western Sydney Wanderers Npl Youth, Nina Shipman Measurements, David Dahmer Today, Mommy Meaning Slang, How Many Times Has Atticus Whipped Jem?, Nombres De Pastelerias, Somebody Up There Likes Me Ronnie Wood Online, Bernie Sanders Speech Copypasta, Peur De La Solitude Test, Oogie Boogie Song Full, 1945 Fun Facts, Feed Jake Chords, Field Yates Wife Left Him, Indigenous Health Essay, Slaughterhouse Rulez Location, Partial Unemployment Pa, Sportster 1200 Shift Points, Mame 159 Roms, Chlorobenzene Mass Spectrum, Craigslist Inland Empire Cars By Owner, Shane Deary Net Worth, Trevor Linden Net Worth, Runaways Musical Monologue,

MasiotaMasiota