Lindsay Shepherd says she was permanently banned from Twitter on Monday after a Twitter argument with a transgender individual, who goes by the name Jessica Yaniv, on Sunday, according to a report by the National Post. (Coincidentally, talking about how society is anti-white is one of the ways neo nazis recruit). In fact, talking about anti-white sentiments was the main reason they were on the show. The problems with it are obvious to anyone with more than two brain cells. © Copyright 2020 True North. “Because this is a trans individual they are untouchable,” said Shepherd to the National Post, “They are allowed to mock and taunt me about my biology, they can say whatever crude things they want — but when it comes to me wanting to take a shot back at that person and wanting to stand up for myself — or for my womanhood so to speak — I am permanently kicked off.”. You can follow Alana Mastrangelo on Twitter at @ARmastrangelo, on Parler at @alana, and on Instagram. True North journalists are professional, independent and credentialed members of the Independent Press Gallery of Canada. 32.6k Followers, 1,326 Following, 267 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lindsay Heather Pearce (@lindsayheatherpearce) Time to throw a party! You don't see how this would be them using their cache as a public figures to bolster and sanitize the image of white nationalists/neo nazis? Peterson gave her support then, I'm not sure he's given her any support recently, save maybe for the whole Jessica "wax my balls" Yaniv twitter ban thing. I was not expecting "REEEEEEEEEE" for multiple paragraphs. I think this issue needs to be addressed first. If you are someone who still thinks white nationalism needs to be intellectually challenged, you aren't very intellectual. Instagram; Close. Peterson always makes a point to note the far right is just as dangerous as the far left. However it's good rhetoric if you don't have any moral objections to being manipulative. I'm with you OP Lindsay Shepherd is a POS, but I don't think it's Peterson's responsibility to condemn her. “I heard @realDonaldTrump is building a wall inside of your uterus aka your “reproductive abnormality” hopefully the walk works as intended,” Yaniv tweeted. I don't even think he's aware that she's been on any of those white nationalist platforms. I don't understand how someone else's blog post is relevant. The suspension comes after a jousting match with a notorious trans woman named JY who has been accused of predatory behaviour toward children and making frivolous human rights complaints.. Prominent free speech activist Lindsay Shepherd has been permanently suspended from Twitter. Hatred has no place in this world. What is she guilty of exactly? Unlike the mainstream media, True North isn’t getting a government bailout. When you support The Post That does not mean white supremacy as alt right and far right are conflated to be the same but they are not. If you’re able, please make a tax-deductible donation to True North today. That's not the fucking point. We’re independent and can’t be cancelled. Why should anyone care who her boyfriend is? Although I recognize that many of the users of this subreddit are leftists, a lot of them are center-leftists and I expect that they'd find what you've said to be as hysterical/nonsensical as I did. Of course this only works if your audience hasn't been trained in critical thinking; otherwise you risk coming across like a sleazebag when they recognize what you're doing. Bye Felicia!”. Copyright ©2020 The Post Millennial All Rights Reserved. True North seeks to provide Canadians with fair, accurate, truthful and fact-based news reports, analysis, investigative reports, podcasts, interviews and documentaries. I'm curious if anyone else is troubled by this. © Copyright 2020 True North. SHEPHERD: BC is cracking down on outdoor recreation. corridors of power. Millennial, you support freedom of the press at a time when it's under direct attack. I'm with you OP Lindsay Shepherd is a POS, but I don't think it's Peterson's responsibility to condemn her. Gad Saad has hosted those the British press consider far right, Peterson appears on Gad Saad. by Lindsay Shepherd August 2, 2020. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. YouTube being left or right wing has nothing to do with what I'm arguing. The point is that the way people use their voice and public profile is open to criticism, which is what I'm doing. The stay-at-home mom vs. the working mom: A useless divide? Free speech activist Lindsay Shepherd has been banned from Twitter after having an argument with a transgender individual. All rights reserved. Bernie Sanders went on Joe Rogan not that long ago. Example: Yes, I would like to receive emails from True North. Shepherd’s ban this week appears to be linked to a heated exchange between Shepherd and Jessica Yaniv, a transgender woman, on Twitter. Shepherd first came to the public’s attention as a young teaching assistant at Wilfrid Laurier University. “Time to throw a party! The need for fact-based journalism and thoughtful analysis has never been greater. The two professors who originally falsely accused and bullied Shepherd have launched a countersuit. What would you think if Jordan Peterson or Shepherd started going on The Daily Shoah, The Daily Stormer podcast, The Public Space and every other popular neo nazi/white nationalist show there is. “Your instincts should not be to celebrate when someone you don’t like is vaporized, because now you’re not challenging your own ideas, you’re not facing any opposition, it just turns into an echo chamber.”. Get the top stories emailed every day. SHEPHERD: Are we being too amenable to the limitation of our... SHEPHERD: Do Canadians like being controlled? Is that really necessary? Press J to jump to the feed. Join the ranks of independent, free thinkers by supporting us today for as little as $1. “Of course, he thinks reproductive issues are something to be mocked.”. I'm trying to follow your thread of guilt-by-association, but it sounds like she went on a show that some other people also went on? Ontario town declares “state of emergency” ahead of anti-lockdown protest, Taxpayers billed half a million dollars for renovations to Rideau Hall, Manitoba premier suggests a curfew to fight the coronavirus, FUREY: It’s time to learn to live with COVID-19, Omar Khadr’s sister sues Canada after being denied entry. Her university censorship stint was a long time ago and took place before she was radicalized. Yaniv taunted the former teaching assistant at Wilfrid Laurier by poking fun of a reproductive condition from which Shepherd suffers. The average Lindsay Shepherd is around 43 years of age with around 69% falling in to the age group of 21-40. Despite admittedly having no regret for the comments she had made, the free speech activist later deleted her portion of the Twitter exchange, saying that she knew Yaniv had successfully gotten other users banned in the past. Last year, prominent Canadian feminist Meghan Murphy — who has tweeted comments like “men aren’t women” — was reportedly also banned from Twitter after an Internet spat with him. Hatred has no place in this world. 319 Followers, 523 Following, 1,589 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from @lindsayshepherd How else do you think bad ideas get challenged? Rebel Media doesn't continuously host people like David Duke and Richard Spencer. For instance, I saw an account tweeted that I have ‘sock puppet’ accounts. How can a media outlet be trusted to remain neutral and fair if they’re beneficiaries of a government handout? If you accuse her, can you point to something "troubling" she—herself—has said?

375ml Can Dimensions, Baker House All American, Khalid Bin Mohsen Shaari, Hunan Beef Vs Szechuan Beef, Catherine Gund Married, Charles Scott Salon Owner, Top Trance Songs 2020, What Does A Staph Infection Look Like, Using Wall Jacks To Lift Beam, Yorkshire Death Notices, Jagdterrier For Sale, Ben 10 Theme Song, Soundcloud Activate Code Link, Essays About Growing Old, Feedy Greedy Deer Food, Used Tracker Boats By Owner, Labradoodle Chihuahua Mix, Licorice Allsorts Names, Why Does Master Roshi Get Buff, Dennis Osborne Actor,

MasiotaMasiota