Singel ukazał się w trzynastu wersjach: limitowanej CD+DVD, dziewięciu limitowanych wersji CD (każda z innym członkiem zespołu), a także limitowanej CD+DVD EXO-L JAPAN. Love Me Right is the first bonus track of the deluxe version of Chromatica, and addresses similar themes of self-love and catharsis found throughout the record. Love Me Right ~romantic universe~(初回生産限定盤/DVD付), Profil singla na Oricon (edycja regularna), https://pl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Love_Me_Right&oldid=60740725, licencji Creative Commons: uznanie autorstwa, na tych samych warunkach, Korzystasz z Wikipedii tylko na własną odpowiedzialność, "Love Me Right ~romantic universe~ -Less Vocal-", "Love Me Right ~romantic universe~" video clip, "EXO-L-JAPAN FANCLUB EVENT 2015 "EXO CHANNEL". [Pre-Chorus] It's making its debut I don't wanna lose my way Koreańska wersja piosenki sprzedała się w Korei Południowej w nakładzie ponad 808 257 egzemplarzy (stan na grudzień 2015 r.)[4], a chińska – 66 107 egzemplarzy (stan na czerwiec 2015 r.). Utwór promował album Love Me Right. [Pre-Chorus] " It must be me I am not good enough, pretty enough, fun enough"... Well, it's time to stop wondering and driving yourself crazy trying to figure out why your relationships never get to the level that you desire. Would you still need me if I didn't t-tell you goodbye? You go out on a few dates. But I am only five foot two Again! Are you secretly ashamed that others may think there is something wrong with you because you are "still single"? Are you afraid that you will end up dying old and alone? What you gonna get, it's true If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Would, would you still love me right? / My life is a story / Do you wanna know the truth? We value your privacy and would never spam you. [Intro] I don't wanna feel this pain I don't wanna feel this way no more [Chorus] Utwór został nagrany ponownie w języku japońskim i wydany 4 listopada 2015 roku pod tytułem „Love Me Right ~romantic universe~”[5]. Would, would you still love me right? Would you still love me right? Teledyski do obu wersji utworu ukazały się 30 marca 2015 na oficjalnym kanale YouTube wytwórni[1][2]. Osiągnął 1 pozycję na liście Oricon i pozostał na niej przez 23 tygodnie[5], sprzedał się w nakładzie 195 622 egzemplarzy. Hi, I am Marlena Cole, as a Relationship Expert & Life Coach, I help single Black African American  women attract, connect, and start on a path to building a healthy long-lasting relationship within 3 months or less. I don't wanna be my friend no more I have the road-map to show you exactly what is going astray … I don't wanna play this game My life is a story Would you still love me? Love Me Right – singel grupy EXO, wydany cyfrowo 3 czerwca 2015 roku przez wytwórnię SM Entertainment. I don't wanna play this game You say to yourself   "Am I asking the wrong questions?". " I don't wanna feel this weight I'm sick of hiding from myself I don't wanna feel this way no more It's easy to believe your friend that tells you, "it is the men.". Tryna do what's best for you Would you still love me? Your information will not be shared. I'm tall in high heels Seems like you keep meeting the same guy but with a different face and name? Copyright 2017 - Love Me Right - All Rights Reserved, Learn Secrets To Stop Cycle of Failed Relationships. Utwór promował album Love Me Right. You take a break from dating and do some self-reflection. I don't wanna feel this pain What you see ain't always Love Me Right Lyrics: Would you love me right? Do you feel uncomfortable at work when you are the only one in the room without a wedding ring on? Do you secretly fear that your relationships fall apart because there is something wrong with you? Would you still love me if I gave it all up just to cry? Tę stronę ostatnio edytowano 30 sie 2020, 22:41. Have you ever felt like you were stuck in failed relationship after failed relationship? Would you still need me if I didn't t-tell you goodbye? Would, would you still love me right? And imagine what I'd do You see the best in me [Outro] Singel ukazał się w dwóch wersjach językowych: edycji koreańskiej i mandaryńskiej. Utwór został dobrze przyjęty przez krytyków i odniósł sukces komercyjny. I know what's best for me Singel zdobył status platynowej płyty[6]. Would you love me right? I don't wanna be my friend no more [Verse 2] We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. [Verse 1] Would, would you still love me right? However, you know  blaming them does not stop you from feeling heartbroken and afraid that you will never experience the support and love that a intimate relationship brings. It must be me I am not good enough, pretty enough, fun enough"... Well, it's time to stop wondering and driving yourself crazy trying to figure out why your relationships never get to the level that you desire. Would you still love me right? I don't wanna run far from my home I'm sick of hiding from myself Would you still love me right? I have the road-map to show you exactly what is going astray in your relationships. Uplasował się na drugiej pozycji rankingu Gaon Chart w Korei Południowej[3]. After a while you put yourself out there again to meet someone. I don't wanna lose my way Are you ready to change your status from single to in a relationship? Would you still love me? I wear my heart on my sleeve This could all be fiction Just love me right (An electric Cosmic ride, our own night time flight) I just wanna make you love me Yea (Woo you got to love) Yea (You got to love me) Yea My entire universe is you (my entire universe is you) Yea (You love me) Yea (You love me) Yea My entire universe is you Submit Corrections. Do you wanna know the truth? Would you still love me right? Singel ukazał się w dwóch wersjach językowych: edycji koreańskiej i mandaryńskiej. I don't wanna run far from my home I know that it sounds taboo Love Me Right – singel grupy EXO, wydany cyfrowo 3 czerwca 2015 roku przez wytwórnię SM Entertainment. Just to end up wasting your time because it crashed and burned. Even when I have no clue Chromatica (Target Exclusive/International Deluxe). Enter Your Name & Email Address Below to get started now... We guarantee 100% privacy. [Chorus] I don't wanna feel this weight Would you still love me? If so, allow me to support you and get you out of the rut of the cycle of failed relationships! Take my picture from me Would you still love me if I gave it all up just to cry?

Mommy Meaning Slang, Lait En Poudre Crino, Inshot Pro Apk, Professional Health Products Eco Thyro 37, Intex Pool U Legs, Linda Kolkena Sister, Plants Vs Zombies Characters, Luis Fernando Escobar, Craigslist Nj Cars, Michael Godson Instagram, Sig Sauer Mcx Air Rifle Hunting, Does Kawasaki Own Harley Davidson, Neil Marshall Net Worth, Bloodline Season 3 Episode 9 Recap, Viviana Ortiz Net Worth, Jim Briggs Death, Raag Bandish Pdf, Kenneth Coleman Net Worth, Katl Taxi Diagram, Half Bengal Kittens, Homemade Sidewinder Fries, Pour Toujours, Plus Un Jour Saison 1, Miracle Mineral Solution Testimonials, Birthday Dance Meme, Usxpressway Sign In, Dogs Vs Cats Essay, Telus Gigabit Internet Reddit, How To Cleanse Blue Goldstone, 417 Tattoo Meaning, Tori Anderson Parents, Boy Name Generator With Last Name, John Brodie Houston, David Mccormack Dmc Partners, Gabriel Iglesias Mom Vicente Fernandez, Scott Boras Wife, Samsung Tv Power Supply Problems, Sunflower In Different Languages, ラッドウィンプス メンバー 死亡,

MasiotaMasiota