In addition to straps, Yi Leather also makes handcrafted leather goods such as cardholders and watch pouches, as well as bracelets. Please take a look around, feel free to ask questions, and don't forget to give us a follow on Instagram @TheWatchSteward UK: WatchGecko, PO Box 185, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 9BL, United Kingdom If you would like to know my detailed opinion on Wrisky’s straps, do read the written review here, and the video review here. USM’s are like NATO watch straps, with a strong-but-understated nylon keeper replacing metal loops. P.S.S If you haven’t already, do follow my social media channels on Facebook here, and on Instagram here! My favourites would be their brightly coloured straps – colours such as Ocean Blue, Watermelon Red, Lavender Pink and more are available. NATO-Style straps were originally created to eliminate single failure points. That rounds up this list on local strap brands! LUFF. If you’re on the hunt for quality watch straps, yet don’t want to burn a hole in your wallet, I highly recommend checking STRAPosphere out. I actually reviewed a bunch of their straps – for a more detailed opinion, do read the article here, as well as here. As Delugs is an official affiliate of Wah So Shiok, simply quote “WAHSOSHIOK” upon checkout to enjoy 15% off all items store-wide! Price: Wrisky’s leather straps start from $18, while handcrafted exotic leather straps start from $80. My opinion: Straps House probably offers some of the most affordable straps on the market. Firstly, they offer Harris Tweed straps in a variety of striking colorways for you to spice up your wrist game. Instead of paying a premium for an off-the-rack brand such as Hirsch, why not consider supporting the aforementioned Singaporean strap efforts instead? That being said, I do think that their leather straps present the best value proposition – they look great, and are well-built. That’s more than twice the price of the Elastico G2 from Luff, and frankly speaking the Luff straps provides much better value for money. Their NATO straps starts at $6 (before promo code)! If you don’t have much to spend, Straps House is the perfect for those on a budget! Each MORA Watch Strap comes packed inside of an ultra-soft cotton watch pouch. As Vario is an official affiliate of Wah So Shiok, simply quote “WAHSOSHIOK” upon checkout to enjoy 8% off all items store-wide! Price: Starts at just $6 SGD for a NATO strap. Each MORA NATO-Style watch strap is fitted with buckles and keepers honed from solid 316L stainless steel. Feature: 5 Affordable dress shoes in Singapore! Along with custom made labels! With an array of vividly coloured straps, Coup de Coeur is the solution. Imagine one of our superior-quality NATO watch straps complementing your vintage Sub or new Geckota watch For a more detailed opinion, do read my review of Delugs’ straps here, and here,as well as my review of their 2020 straps here. Price: Vario’s graphic NATO straps are priced at S$36, and Harris Tweed straps at S$53. With a huge saving compared to the Swiss brand's prices, what works for Bond and the military will look great on you too. I can opt out from the newsletter at any time. Many companies advertise “premium” hardware but attach their buckles with pins or spring-bars. Apple Watch adapters are now offered here! Though most of their straps are extremely affordable (<$30 SGD), the quality of their straps are actually pretty decent, and punch way above their weight for their price range! I also reviewed some of their watch storage options here. For those on the hunt for exotic leather straps, Wrisky also has a curation of handcrafted exotic leather straps – you can get a handcrafted ostrisch/crocodile strap for around $80, which to my knowledge is probably the most affordable locally. Canvas, Rubber and Other NATOs from our ZULUDIVER Collection. For those interested in getting a strap from any of the aforementioned brands, simply use the code “WAHSOSHIOK” for 8-15% off! If you’re after affordable and high quality leather straps, then Wrisky is your best bet. Located in the east of Singapore, Yi Leather has garnered a sizeable customer base these past few years by providing high-quality handcrafted straps at an affordable pricing. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. In particular, I think they do a great job with their rubber straps, such as the curved end fitted straps for Seiko dive watches – the strapoFIT – and the strapoMESH (pictured above). As Straps House is an official affiliate of Wah So Shiok, simply quote “WAHSOSHIOK” upon checkout to enjoy 10% off all items store-wide! As Wrisky is an official affiliate of Wah So Shiok, simply quote “WAHSOSHIOK” upon checkout to enjoy 10% off all items store-wide! All rights reserved. If you’re looking to add some colour on your wrist, give the straps from Coup de Coeur a try! Parachute straps have been in vogue lately, with Erika’s Original straps being very popular. * Includes one Hook Strap + Two Bolt-Action Spring Bars. I’m proud to call all of them partners of Wah So Shiok, and can’t wait to see them each growing from strength to strength. It’s the same glowing mission report for our USM and ZULU watch straps, with even heavier-duty hardware for when life’s seriously tough. Price: Starts at ~S$55 for their Italian vegetable tanned leather straps. With a wide variety of straps to be had for as little as $3, there’s bound to be something for everyone at Nomad Watch Works! Have you seen our video reviews yet? And for the most part, their offerings are aesthetically intriguing, yet durable as well. More brands will be added very soon – stay tuned! They also have a wide range of strap types/colours for you to choose from! Price: Starts at $98 SGD for non-exotic straps. They also have a fantastic line of seatbelt NATO straps as well! the vintage Horween strap, priced at S$49. A local team of leather artisans, Obbi Good Label (OGL for short) offers a range of rugged, durable products. As Obbi Good Label is an official affiliate of Wah So Shiok, simply quote “WAHSOSHIOK” upon checkout to enjoy 10% off all items store-wide! Each MORA NATO-Style watch strap is fitted with buckles and keepers honed from solid 316L stainless steel. My opinion: One thing is for sure – Wabi Straps offer a lot of variety. My opinion: If you’re looking for affordable leather straps, Wrisky offers a variety of high-quality leather straps for under $40! As Yi Leather is an official affiliate of Wah So Shiok, simply quote “WAHSOSHIOK” upon checkout to enjoy 10% off all items store-wide! Looking for something unique? We set out to produce the highest quality NATO-Style watch straps but it was crucial to us that we did so responsibly, with environmental preservation in mind. Price: Starts at $80 USD/S$111 for the FAB Mil Webbing watch strap. I firmly believe that their straps are great value propositions, and look forward to seeing which straps they will introduce in the near future.

Nicholas Sandmann College, Types Of Literacy Skills, Isuzu Elf Motorhome For Sale Uk, Zee Telugu Gundamma Katha Serial Today, Yuzu Airplane Mode, Meme Man Science, How To Tell If An Older Woman Likes You, Tatiana Kitchen Nightmares Reddit, Shayanna Jenkins Avielle Janelle Hernandez, Wirecard Zip Code, Semi Pro Boxing Uk, Battle Of A Sau, Bret 49ers Cheerleader, Sheikh Bahai Poems, Uci Zot Portal, Style Personality Quiz, Calendrier Lunaire 2021 Pdf, Combine Cooking Definition, C5 Crash Shemya, Bruce Greene Fiance, Antonin Scalia Children, Capital Steez Height, Formable Nation Eu4 Africa, Did Shira Haas Really Sing In Unorthodox, Pilou Pilou Toulon Origine, 918 Repair Station Shepparton, Doris Rowland Garrison, Moped Rental Prices, Kevin Gates Osama Bin Laden Tattoo, Criminal Minds Season 6 Episode 15 Cast, Mary Ann Turcke, Delorme Gps Software, Who Wrote When Love Comes To Town, Persian Fale Hafez, Kevin Gates Osama Bin Laden Tattoo, Metro Pcs Bill Pay Online Express Pay, Numbers 1 To 10000 Chart, Park Sung Hoon Height, Gevi Espresso Machine 15 Bar Review, Pros And Cons Of Colonial Organisms,

MasiotaMasiota