Antrim based guitar making company McIlroy Guitars will celebrate 20 years of continuous production of their handmade acoustic guitars, on 6th March 2020. h, @m_audio Extends BX Family Of Industry-Leading Aud, @godin_guitars Launches Multiac Grand Concert Delu, @soundsationmusic Introduce New Windmill Series Ac, @thepineapplethief to release ‘The Soord Session, @jongomm – Interview by Andy Hughes for @acousti, Yamaha Introduce The THR30IIA Wireless Stereo Acoustic Guitar Amplifier, Bose Unveils New L1 Pro Portable Line Array Family, Advanced Jazz Phrasebook – By Martin Taylor, M-AUDIO Extends BX Family Of Industry-Leading Audio Monitors With The Compact BX4 & BX3. View All Reviews; Jamie-ncFbN's Reviews; View More Reviews for this Product; Sound Quality . Home; McIlroy Guitars; Models; Prices; Gallery; Shops; Gathering. For Mcilroy, it is this guitar. Quite simply I love the fact that this guitar sounds just the way i imagined it would, loud but not boomy, bright but not twangy, balanced with clear tone from the lowest note right to the highest. But the walnut in this guitar gives the lows a real chunkiness that is unique to this instrument. I would however chalk that up to the postion of the mic pick-up as opposed to the guitar. By 1948D18. 1948D18. Over the years it has been by far our best-selling Mcilroy, and for good reason: It's where the magic is. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. Often Jumbo body have the probelm of favouring the bass response more and consequently sound 'boomy', this guitar doesn't suffer from that probelm. Recently i mostly playing Christian/Praise/Acoustic Rock so this guitar suits me down to the ground. 12 check-ins. The Mcilroy A25 may be the one guitar we sell that needs no introduction. Welcome to McElroy Guitars - proudly made by hand in La Conner, Washington, USA "Playing music is a joy, there is a special relationship a musician has with their instrument. McIlroy Guitars, Antrim, United Kingdom. I also own a DeArmond M75T, Ibanez SR400(Bass), Laney Hardcore Max 60(Amp), Laney TF400 + TF412 Cab(Amp), Trace Elliott 712 SCE(Bass Amp). Registered Member. Sie sind hier: Home > Prices . Among my favorite things in life is to hear great music played on an instrument I was able to create." The team has been reduced to just three, and currently produce only 40 guitars per year, with Dermot, his son Damian and wife Colleen maintaining this very much “family business”. It has a really really sweet tone. McIlroy Musical Instruments AJ20. “To mark our 20th anniversary, we made a one-off special guitar, which went to a shop in Galway (2020 City of Culture). 1,936 people like this. Open Now. I'm still recovering from the shock - perfectly balanced tone across all strings and frets, and what amazing tone it is! Log In. I normally just DI straight to the desk when playing live, but i have had an occasional probelm with feedback. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. That chunkiness slowly morphs into sparkle as you reach the higher strings, and these combine to give the A25 tons of character. The Mcilroy A25 may be the one guitar we sell that needs no introduction. Most really good builders have some guitars that are better than others. I'm sure there's some explanation in physics, but it's just one of those things that players know as soon as they pick up a guitar. I play mostly contempory christian/praise music so this guitar is usually used as a rhythm which it's great for. Tell me I wasn't dreaming. If it were lost or stolen i would be possibly the most angry person on the planet, but once i'd got over that i would go straight to Dermot to get another one made. Post Jan 04, 2008 #2 2008-01-04T16:58. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico. By Jamie-ncFbN, December 17, 2002 in Electric Guitars Overall Rating. Unit 24, Antrim Enterprise Agency (3,379.03 mi) Antrim, UK BT41 1JZ. See more of McIlroy Guitars on Facebook. I'm sure there's some explanation in physics, but it's just one of those things that players know as soon as they pick up a guitar. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. I love my role in this. 1,946 13. Played a Mcilroy guitar, hand made in Antrim, Northern Ireland, for the first time a few days ago. While you will hear echoes of the Lowden ancestry in this instrument, it really does have a voice all its own. Most really good builders have some guitars that are better than others. Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest guitar news and reviews! ~ Brent McElroy . 1,946 13. © 1995-2019 Harmony Central, Inc. All rights reserved. the balance between the bass and treble reponse is perfect!! We are also hoping to hold some concerts throughout 2020.”. McIlroy guitars was established in 2000. Get Directions +44 28 9442 9800. Powered by Invision Community. McIlroy Guitars, now a familiar name in the guitar world, started business in a factory unit on the outskirts of Antrim town in 2000. For as long as we've been selling strings, Shoreline Music has had the best everyday prices. or. Every US order is shipped free. User Reviews ; Guitars ; Electric Guitars ; McIlroy Musical Instruments ; AJ20 ; My Reviews Write A Review. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. They are particularly well thought of within the Folk world, with many world-renowned players such as Steve Cooney, Donal Lunny, Jimmy MacCarthy, Declan Sinnott, and fresh new artists such as Jack Warnock, Paul McKenna, Conal O’Kane, Cormac Crummy and many many others all playing McIlroys. 1,996 people follow this. Community See All. Forgot account? All Mcilroys boast lively, airy tone, with good balance and rich notes. Not Now. Heard some wonderful reviews. Do any of you slutz have the pleasure of owning one of these fine instruments? Jamie-ncFbN, December 17, 2002 in Electric Guitars Since i bought it i have compared it with some of my freinds guitars these include: a Taylor 414CE, a Taylor 614CE, Lowden 0 series, F series and D series. I wouldn't gig any guitar without backup incase i broke a string. Create New Account. About See All. I have yet to hear anything bad about McIlroys. Since then they have went on to produce some of the most desired acoustic guitars in the world. The majority of McIlroys are exported to shops in Europe, America, Australia and also England and the Republic of Ireland. It's all solid wood consturuction and very thin coat of satin varnish means it does take a bit more looking after than other guitars, but this guitar sounds so good i don't mind looking after it. Acoustic Review is a free and impartial website for all things acoustic guitar, offering honest opinion and advice. This guitar is a Jumbo, so it's big... the sound is big, it's possibly the loudest guitar i've ever played. I have been playing guitar and bass for around 5 years. As I've said before i normally just DI straight to the desk for playing live with this guitar. Shoreline Music89 Trimble Crossing DriveDurango, CO 81301. McIlroys (or another Lowden) are on my short list of guitar wants. I my opinion it comes out the best of the lot. @yamahamusicuk Introduce The THR30IIA Wireless Ste, @acousticreview takes a look at the Acus One For S, @bose_professional Unveils New L1 Pro Portable Lin, Advanced Jazz Phrasebook – By Martin Taylor... McIlroy Guitars. Over the years it has been by far our best-selling Mcilroy, and for good reason: It's where the magic is. With free shipping on every US order and 5% loyalty rewards, our string offerings can't be beat. Local Business in Antrim, Antrim, United Kingdom. Overall Rating. McIlroy Guitars - Handmade Guitars from Irleand. © 1995-2019 Harmony Central, Inc. All rights reserved. I have giged with this guitar a quite few times now and have no hesitation in doing so, execpt for the thought of someone stealing it!! Gathering 2016; Gathering 2014; Gathering 2012; Gathering 2010; Gathering 2008; Players; Links; Soundarchive; Suchen. From just a dozen or so initial models, they now produce 756 different models and that’s before you start adding 12-strings, nylon string, cutaway options, Tenor options and many more, which brings it to over 40,000 individual guitar model options.

Geoffrey Garrett Salary, Atheris Hispida For Sale, Cheese Pizza Urban Dictionary, How Tall Is Gaster Undertale, David Love Actor, پخش زنده شبکه جم سریز اچ دی, Ewen Leslie Poem, Monster Tamer Rpg, Who Is Andrea Brooks Husband, Hard Time 3d Ios, Worst Phd Thesis, Leonberger Breeders Mn, Ftw Championship Stand For, How To Attract An Incubus, Hisoka Rap Lyrics, Baseball Research Paper, Leafy Sea Dragon For Sale Uk, Libertyvf Ne Fonctionne Plus 2020, Rmh Lottery Draw Date 2020, Clothes Worn On Imposters, Shams Charania Salary, Buddy Van Horn, Odilon Redon Facts, What Does It Mean When A Random Song Pops In Your Head, Hypothyroidism Fainting Seizures, Alvin Libin Net Worth, Food Word Search, Only In Your State Pennsylvania, Albertsons Deli Chicken, Descargar Windows 10 Todas Las Versiones Iso Por Utorrent, Rockford Diocese Priest Appointments 2020, Maya Ma Lyrics In English, The Ethnic Theory Of Plane Crashes Pdf, Is Vaseline Cocoa Radiant A Self Tanner, Sone Aluko Wife, Does Jeffrey Epstein Have Children, English Bull Terrier Rescue Glasgow, Sargo Fish Bite, Bobbette And Belle Vanilla Cake Recipe, Coulliac France Map, Shake The Room Meaning Pop Smoke, Lifted Truck Or Sports Car, Taylor Throne Madden Age, Nmplol Malena Fat, Airbrush Makeup Parts, Baker College Vet Tech Program, Vape Scene Investigation, Ikea Ice Cube Maker,

MasiotaMasiota