It is done do the flag is facing the correct way for the person wearing it, not for others looking at it. Internet Users Point Out 2020 ÷ 666 = 30330 (Biden/Harris Campaign Text Code), Kenosha: All Three Anarchist Rioters Shot Have Violent Criminal Histories, Fed Announces It Will Quit Printing Paper Money, https://themadtruther.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/X-Files-Dr-They.mp4. It appears to be clear as day that this is an upside-down cross pendant – with some sort of (red rubies?) I won’t accept your apology because there’s nothing to apologize for. That piece of her identity could be the reason for why she wore a necklace with a cross in 2020, or not. He has admitted that lots of people, I believe the number he threw out there was around 700,000, could possibly die from the vaccine, and many more be harmed by it. God keeps whispering in my ear to keep my senses keen and pay close attention to… Read more ». It’s actually all over Twitter. For that is what the 1st Amendment protects. She refused to discuss it, why? Check out The Cannibal Club in LA; it’s a real thing, website and all. It’s been more than 30 years, but maybe pink men’s shirts are coming back into style. And people have the freedom to visit a different establishment if they don’t like it. That’s understandable. “Woe to the one who quarrels with his Maker— Just pointing that out…. It seems like there would be an image with a more clear focus, thus removing doubt about what the image actually is. Follow The Mad Truther on WordPress.com As if we’ve reached a new place and all can begin to be revealed because they want us to know what they’ve done and what they believe and what their vision entails. I think you are on to something,. Enter your email address to receive notifications of new posts by email. My humble opinion. I have thought about my mistake many times over the years. Any lame comment you make in response will be ignored. you guys are total morons. He was kind of acting like the trolls we see here from time-to-time. Just passing on what I gathered with a quick word search. Doomsday theorists came up with the idea that the Gateses were trying to “microchip” or control world populations via a COVID-19 vaccine — a conspiracy theory that surfaced in various forms, including a doctored image that supposedly showed the words “Center for Global Human Population Reduction” inscribed on a Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation building. A bale is the ‘loop’ where the chain goes through and bales can be any size. a Hawaiian Redneck Activist . The best way we’ll ever get others to listen to us, is to quit this assuming until we know the facts. Help preserve this vital resource. I was also told the fable. These people give new meaning to the term reprobate. Judging by the past, the American people will be indoctrinated into believing that the chip will make their lives easier and they’ll line up to buy it. Most of y’all probably better versed on these “New World Order” groups than I am, but I found this quote………………, —–Later at the 1992 Bilderberg Group meeting, Henry Kissinger said: He has the technology and the money. And I’m confused as to why you are apologizing. Close examination shows the pendant is NOT flipped over, the chain is clearly supporting the upside-down part of the cross in a natural way. That’s all I suggested — that he might want to visit the saloon down the street where it’s fluffier, and a topic (like this particular post/article) doesn’t come up (a safe space). Do not Judge lest ye be Judged. Your ignorant and offensive comment really irk. Missed the snow….. In many images it does appear to be an upside down cross. It’s a well-earned (IMO) rebuke of a man who has the arrogance to use his money and influence to attempt to force policy, outside of what is supposed to be a democratic process, based on what he thinks would be best for everyone. Home › Other Stuff › Melinda Gates wearing an upside down cross necklace. In any event, it’s a (mostly) free country. A Crucifix (with the body of Christ) the symbol of our Lord. These are often very valuable and are passed down from generation to generation only upon death. As though their PR people wish to project a softer gentler persona, due to the present controversies surrounding the WHO and agendas thereof. It’s called dialogue. Totally has been used by Satanists for ages now. Yeah NO. Otherwise, you will not be able to buy or sell because you defer not to be vaccinated. Totally co-opted by Satanists. The lefty liberals (Anderson Cooper, Biden, etc.) She was seen in a series of broadcast interviews wearing a pink blouse, hoop earrings, and a necklace — the latter of which conspiracy theorists believed to have displayed an upside-down or “inverted” cross that symbolized Gates’ alleged allegiance to Satan and denouncement of the Christian faith. Raised Catholic, although seriously “lapsed” now…I have never once seen nor heard of this…would be considered blasphemous, as far as I know. I do believe his “morons” comment was meant to cause umbrage. Thank God I’m neither one! But here’s what makes the answer to the claim murky: It’s unclear whether the cross pendant itself had four equilateral arms, like a Greek cross or plus sign, or if it had one longer arm like the Latin cross. Additionally, for some people, the cross with one longer arm could have no meaning at all. Close examination shows the pendant is NOT flipped over, the chain is clearly supporting the upside-down part of … And I am a devout practicing catholic and a student of the church. Even if that is what Mrs. Gates is wearing, she is, as an American, well within her 1st Amendment rights, even if I disagree with the symbolism. To dismiss them derisively seems misplaced. So now it’s OK to call someone a Butthead, and to insult someone who might have money and also call him arrogant? But, it is NOT a “Christian” symbol. They don’t exist. So, I’ll just let them know they can Far Cough as far as I’m concerned and if they’ll agree to leave me alone and stay off of my land, I’ll leave them alone and stay off theirs. No! But I asked for all your opinions, and am not trying to convince anyone otherwise.     Front Lines of the End Times. (function(d){var f = d.getElementsByTagName('SCRIPT')[0], p = d.createElement('SCRIPT');p.type = 'text/javascript';p.async = true;p.src = '//widgets.wp.com/platform.js';f.parentNode.insertBefore(p,f);}(document)); Exposing the Occult Corona-Initiation Ritual, De-Mystifying The Occult – Part II: Satanism & The Dark Occult, Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control. But this post… this whole thing… is just a batshit crazy idea. Tiny things maybe, but that lead to a logical conclusion. no different than a St Christopher’s medallion. They’re reaching here. The claim is two-pronged: that Gates did in fact wear an upside-down or inverted cross in video interviews, including for NBC’s “Today” show, and that an inverted cross is a symbol of Satanic worship. A viral Facebook post read: Another popular post, which a YouTuber recited in a May 12 video, said: Roman Catholic Melinda Gates in an interview on TODAY Show pushing hard for a global COVID-19 vaccine was wearing a bright and shiny upside-down cross around her neck. Ah, cid….even wikipedia agrees: “…the petrine cross was traditionally used as a Christian symbol, but IN RECENT TIMES also used as an anti-Christian symbol.” And knowing the abortion and de-population goals of Bill and Melinda Gates, I believe them to be anti-Christian. Bill and Melinda Gates present themselves as everyday common folks but this is all part of the ruse. I found it to be compelling and ridiculous at the same time! (he’s not banned at this time). Good one Texas boy! this is a lie to confuse the readers, a four sided equalateral cross is if greek origin, melinda gates is clearly wearing an upside down cross which represents the anti christ due to its opposing position pointing to hell, a representation only, many filthy rich are full blown satanist due to their worship of money, they see themselves as seperated above from all other humans and their Lord God, you cannot worship the Lord and money at the same time, but satanist can because of money. You’ll have to take the chip. There is evil out there (look at what people are doing to people – reported in the news daily), and evil is trying to make us complacent or fearful all in an effort to control us and ultimately take our souls. Just because something is not patently obvious does not make it “batshit crazy”. Catholics came about long after Peter’s death. SPONSOR ME, Copyright © 2010-2020 ModernSurvivalBlog.com, Get notified when new comments are posted, (will not be published or viewable by others), https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-05-17-italian-member-of-parliament-demands-arrest-bill-gates-as-vaccine-criminal.html. Politico. She’ll talk openly about raising a feminist son, yet not answer a question about a pendant? Wait, what? You can change the channel if this upsets you. Hes just another arrogant weathy so and so,,, People like you must have never had to critically put anything together to make sense in your life. This looks to me like some sort of satan worship, correct? Critics of the president latched onto his use of the phrase "Joe's shot," in a speech in October 2020.

Honey Meaning In Relationship, Gun Violence In Chicago Essay, Seraphin Eyewear Japan, Persepolis Feminism Essay, Lord Vishnu Beej Mantra, Why Use Jojoba Oil In Beeswax Wraps, Callaway Neck Gaiter, Stony Brook Hospital Scrubs, Hino Am100 Specifications, Apollo Timebelle Lyrics Meaning, Osu Beatmap Pack, Truly Rose Hopper, Ebay Watch Count, Once Upon A Time In Lingjian Mountain Novel, Dci Banks Cast Season 1 Episode 1, Streetmate Theme Tune, Terraria Secret Seeds, The Cookie Dough Cafe Net Worth, Archaic Term For Pure Refined Crossword Clue, Klingon Language Example, Philip Marlowe Detective Read Theory Answers, Ebay Watch Count, Legent Hospital Carrollton,

MasiotaMasiota