All Knives in Stock, Free Shipping on Every Order, Smith & Wesson Military and Police Knives. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions, read articles, or submit a new ticket for warranty work. 25 years in Special Ops, and this is one hell of a knife. I picked it up almost 9 years later after it had been in the crazy weathers of Missouri and had no signs of any weathering and functioned great! Store Hours:Mon-Thu: 8 am – 5 pmFri: 8 am – 3 pm, © 2020 BladeOps | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Built by I was an Infantryman in the Army from 2009-2015 and started carrying an Ultratech S/E (#22910) since 2010. This dual action (automatic open and close) knife comes in a variety of blade styles, materials, and finishes. In Stock Microtech UTX-70 D/E 147-10AP Apocalyptic Blade Our Price: $222.00 . I had an issue and your rep took care of me as fast as possible. Without that knife this could have ended up a tragedy instead of a feel-good story. Built to perform, it also has a spring that remains "at rest" when closed which makes the knife ready to fire when you need it most. See how we select our steels for 2020 and use the best local metals available, such as Carpenter Super Steel out of Pennsylvania. I'm a full-time career firefighter in the Chicagoland area, and it just made sense to carry my Microtech Troodon D/E Stonewash knife on me in case of an emergency. Earn 450 PVK Rewards Points. Thank you for producing such outstanding blades. My Account Login / Register. We specialize in assisted opening, fixed, and automatic blades from some of the best blade manufacturers in the world. No charge for anything. Today it really paid off. I was driving down the off-ramp of our expressway after shift and came across a vehicle that had just rolled off the ramp and was on its side. I crawled inside the car from the top and once again put the Microtech to work and cut the seatbelts so I could manipulate her body and legs to get her out before the passenger compartment caught fire. When I needed a blade, it was right there, ever faithful in its duties. There is nothing like Microtech Knives. Thank you guys! No questions asked. This Microtech knife is a knife you can count on. Orders Etc. One person was now able to crawl out, but the driver was pinned in under the steering column and dash board and her seatbelt was locked up because she was upside down. The knife is 4.84" closed and 8.3" open. Microtech Ultratech HellHound S/N003 119-16CF CF Top Blued Ti Hardware Damascus Blade Our Price: $1,250.00 .

Wintley Phipps Wife, Is Quemado Lake Open For Camping, What Size Is Tess Holliday, Auto World Collectibles, Jeanfils A Quel âge, Birthday Dance Meme, Ash Of Gods Walkthrough, Dog Breeds A To Z, Can You Shoot An Alligator In Self Defense, The Dark Knight Joker Script, New York Times Essay Contest 2020, Dayz Sa Solo, City Life Minecraft, Bubble Guppies Ocean Patrol Watchcartoononline, Te De Albacar, How To Get To Brewster Flats, Pet Mimic 5e, Who Has Played Roxie Hart On Broadway, Escalade Vs Suburban Vs Yukon, Classic American Bully Breeders, 3ds Rom Decrypted Jpn, Ff6 Rage Guide, Channel 4 News Rgv Reporters, Egg Yolk Face Mask Reviews, Mirror Man Legend, Automobile Dissertation Topics, Thesis Statement For Bombing Of Hiroshima, Why Am I So Unlucky In Gambling, Joel Singer Headbutt, Ed Begley Jr Curb Your Enthusiasm, Upenn Huntsman Essay, Uk Blessing Words, 1010 Aluminum Extrusion, Airbrush Makeup Parts, Names That Rhyme With Brian, Jace Prescott Death, How To Fix Runny Body Butter, Poems About Knights For Children, Soapstone Ted Talk, How To Get Rid Of Alates, Hélène Cixous, Le Rire De La Méduse, Pékin Express Streaming Saison 3, Nba Scouting Report Template, Xenoverse 2 Race Tier List, Nyquist Theorem Calculator, Soap2day The 100, Mccann Twins Now 2019, Chkdsk On Startup, Gangster Disciples Indiana, Nathan Morris Family, Larissa Dos Santos Onlyfans, Where To Watch Ravenswood Pll, Our Yorkshire Farm, Lingua Ignota Lyrics, Bleach Volume 55, Charles Trenet Death, Random Image Generator Html, Blood Magic Spells, Christopher Spry On This Morning, Ark Valguero Rare Flowers, How Did Kelly Dale Anderson Die?, Clary Fisher Instagram, A Toast To Nicholas Alexander, Claptrap Voice Changer, Monte Carlo Ceiling Fans Manual, Does Convection Require A Medium, Poisonous Bugs In Connecticut, Mua Minion Meaning, Gaea Greek Mythology, Tales Of Wind Fairy Guide Reddit, David Newman Send Me On My Way, Oak Window Board 400mm, Tate Matheny Salary, American Greed Season 3 Episode 1, Tom Segars Update 2019, Deuce Mcallister Wife Danielle, Rook Piercing Swollen And Throbbing, Is Diann Burns Married, Hds Film Horreur, Lori Stokes Father, Trait Boost Potion Maplestory 2020, All Or Nothing: Tottenham, Void Volume Peak, Lost Woods Botw Treasure, Ron Washington Infield Book, Augusta Valeria Powers, Are Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Kosher,

MasiotaMasiota