And of course I remember he was a big Auburn fan and better yet raised a great man in you Mark!May God give you peace, understanding, and comfort during this very sad and painful time.Hebrews 13:5 I will never leave you or forsake you.We love you Hall Family!The Griggs Family. Thanks for being a part of Sowers Sunday school class for a while. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Mark & Matthew, We both worked with your dad at the Post Office and are so sorry for your loss. He just smiled, adjusted his Auburn cap and said “I’ll wait for you.” With Much Love. Visitation is after 6 PM Sunday at Hall Funeral Home and after 4 pm Monday at the funeral home and from 12 noon until time of service Tuesday at the church.

In lieu of flowers the family request that donations be made to Allen First Baptist Church, P.O. We first met Mike and Nancy in the Sower's Sunday School class, and quickly became friends. Nancy, our prayers will be with you and your family during this time. My prayers to all. Mike, we miss you on earth, but know you are completely well and in the arms of Jesus Christ now. I met Mike over 30 years ago at Frazer in Sunday School Class. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Such a nice guy taken way too soon, he will be greatly missed. He is survived by his wife of 30 years Nancy. Funeral Home website by. Funeral services will be held Thursday at 1 p.m. at the funeral home. He was born June 11, 1944 in Burlington, IA, the son of John and Edna Marguerite (Crosier) Hall. Prayers for all of his family.❤️, Our deepest condolences and prayers. He was quite a story teller. Your email will not be used for any other purpose. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Known to be a hard worker, he was taken too soon.Rest in Peace, Mike. As we all are, they are just devastated at the loss of their father. in lieu of flowers, memorials may be made towards an education fund for Tarell and Deonte Hall. My mentor for my short time as a letter carrier .WAR EAGLE!! His stepchildren Corey (Theresa) Mayer and Jaimi (Shane) Prince and his seven grandchildren. Mike was a dedicated and talented USPS employee for 4 decades. Mike and Nancy both made everyone feel so welcome. We always enjoyed being welcomed into your loving home. Heaven is richer since his arrival. Visitation will be Wednesday, September 2, 2020 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at Frazer United Methodist Church, with services starting at 1:00 PM. Especially Michael’s imitations and sense of humor. He was born November 20, 1957 in McDowell, KY a son of the late Kenes "Cookie" and Charlene Payne Hall.

Mike was a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor for the State of Kentucky, a 27 year member and Deacon of the Allen Baptist Church, he worked for 39 years for the Department for the Blind serving Floyd, Johnson, Martin, Magoffin and Lawrence counties, he was a member of the Kentucky Rehabilitation Association, served on the board for KRA Rehabilitation Counselors, he earned many awards and accolades at the regional and state levels, including: OFB Counselor of the year on numerous occasions for placing the most consumers into competitive employment in the state. In the past week I had set up golf lessons for him with a teaching pro in Auburn. All visitors must keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet, and refrain from hugging or consoling the mourners. A Mass of the Christian Burial will be at 1:30 p.m., Monday, May 13, 2019 at Immaculate Conception Church, Monmouth. Surviving Mike is his wife, Gabriela Hall of Monmouth; his children, Lisa (Brian) Campbell of Florida, Claudia Conchas of Monmouth, IL; grandchildren, Hannah, Savannah, and Noah; and his dear companion “Daisy”. Alabama Heritage Funeral Home & Alabama Heritage Cemetery, Paul & Britt, Hannah Grace and Eli Griggs. He was always so nice and friendly to me everyday speaking to me and asking me how my morning is going. For more information please visit www.alabamaheritagefh.com, receive updates when new memories are posted. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Proud member of Plumbers UA Local #130. I remember when he and Nancy got married. Mike was a kind and generous person. Mike took off that Saturday and went to the game. There are so many things we will miss about Michael. We are sad to announce that on February 21, 2020 we had to say goodbye to Michael Hall (Davenport, Iowa). God bless your family and especially Nancy, Love, Lee and Mary, Mark and Matthew so sorry for your lost. An outgoing conversationalist, Mike never met a stranger. I opened an unrelated email sort of at random and it was almost like Mike was speaking to me. Box 541, Allen KY 41601

. We can’t express enough how the emails and memories shared by his friends/co-workers, have given our family peace, during this difficult time. I remember he was a huge football fan and certainly knew the X’s & O’s of the game and that he was proud of you! Michael R. Hall age 62, of Lake in the Hills, Illinois passed away at home on July 26, 2020 with his loving family at his side. I always won the pool shooting games and he would destroy me in a game of ping pong. It was also so much fun! Please feel free to reach and share a memory of him. Visitation will be held Wednesday from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. at Williamson-Spencer and Penrod Funeral Home in Portland. He was preceded in death by his parents and one brother. He was a great ambassador and exemplified the Auburn spirit. Michael was born September 27, 1954 in Indiana the son of Marion “Bob” and Mildred (Grile) Hall. RIP Mike and War Eagle. He served thousands of families throughout all of Montgomery. I am truly going to miss those friendly morning conversations we shared. In Michael’s memory, we have set up Student Athletic Scholarship fund at Oakton HS. I thank you for your service. Another thing Mike was, was frugal! Michael Hall Obituary. Recommend Michael's obituary to your friends. Mike played for my father, who was the Varsity baseball coach (Coach Thomas Hall), and Mike was a catcher. Kenis Michael Hall, age 62, of Banner, KY husband of Georgia Hall, died Friday, July 31, 2020 at his residence. They were just great experiences and memories for him. Visitation Friday, July 31, 2020 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Willow Funeral Home 1415 W. Algonquin Rd., (one mile east of Randall Rd.) We went to Lee High School together and then later both worked for the USPS. Funeral Home website by, Williamson, Spencer & Penrod Funeral Homes. Mike would arrive very early just to reserve a spot, and to set up his big screen TV. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Michael Hall, please visit our floral store. He received many awards and was recognized for several achievements. He enjoyed working in the yard, collecting vintage miniature cars and was an avid Chicago Bears fan. © 2017-2020 Tribute Archive. May the Lord bless you with memories of good times together. View Send Flowers Your email will not be used for any other purpose. With over 2,000 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. There are so many things we will miss about Michael. I am very saddened to hear of Mikes passing. Rest In Peace Mike.!! He was a proud U.S. Navy Veteran. On Monday I told him he could have the VCR tape for $5, because as a Bama fan I did not want it.

Kenis Michael Hall, age 62, of Banner, KY husband of Georgia Hall, died Friday, July 31, 2020 at his residence. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Michael Hall, please visit our floral store. Burial will follow in the Davidson Memorial Gardens, Ivel, KY with the Hall Funeral Home, Martin, caring for those arrangements. He was a proud U.S. Navy Veteran. Keeping in compliance with the current CDC recommendations regarding gathering size. Michael Hall, 74, of Monmouth, IL, passed away at 7:47 am, Thursday, May 9, 2019 at his home. Sadly it is with a heavy heart, that we share the loss of my brother, Michael G. Hall, who passed away on March 19th, 2020. Graveside service and internment will take place at Alabama Heritage Cemetery immediately following church services. He was a carrier for the Post Office for more than forty years. You may also light a candle in honor of Michael Hall. Recommend Kenis "Mike"'s obituary to your friends. I will miss Mike’s sweet smile, and hug, and personality. Mike played for my father, who was the Varsity baseball coach (Coach Thomas Hall), and Mike was a catcher. Mike always got to the site early and had everything set up and parking arranged. So sorry I could not attend today.Kay Byrd. Find Michael Hall's memorial at Legacy.com. We were blessed to have him in our lives for fifty-one years. When I think of Mike, I remember the first time Alabama played Auburn in Auburn. The link is attached below. He was born November 20, 1957 in McDowell, KY a son of the late Kenes "Cookie" and Charlene Payne Hall. Mike was recently baptized into the Catholic Faith. Mike left us way too early and we are truly going to miss him, but we know that we'll see him on the other side Larry and Mary Lou Stevenson, Mark, please know our hearts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time of loss. Loved being in Sowers with him,and his knowledge of the Bible. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Memorials can be made to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital or Western IL Animal Rescue. We went to school together and he married a lady I worked with. Enter your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. He received many awards and was recognized for several achievements. online condolences may be expressed to the family by clicking on Tribute Wall. He is doing wonderful and rejoicing in his new home. Our entire family and I are just shocked and heartbroken. Mike loved kids and sports. As we all are, they are just devastated at the loss of their father. Michael was the beloved husband of Ellen M. (nee Fogarty); devoted father of Frank (Megan), Durelle (Deonte) and Michelle (Chris); cherished “Papa” of Tarell and Deonte, including a soon to be grandson. Pastor Steve Arnold will officiate the service and burial will follow at Lawndale Cemetery, west of Deerfield, Indiana. He was raised and educated in Monmouth and graduated from Monmouth High School. Great friend , huge Auburn fan, you will be missed my friend, praying for the family. This information will be shared at a later date. The ladies could always count on Mike for a heart- felt, gentle hug and words of kindness; and EVERYONE could count on him to have an opinion regarding his Auburn Tigers. He wanted to learn to play golf and was already challenging me to that sport. He was an outstanding speed skater and I would not even consider matching up with him on that front. Michael Hall Laurel, Maryland A private family memorial will be held in the near future. Mike was a very caring usher for many years at Frazer. Michael Hall, age 65, a resident of Ridgeville, Indiana, passed away Friday, July 10, 2020 at IU Health Jay County Hospital in Portland. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Please accept Echovita’s sincere condolences. He was such a nice guy . We were blessed to have him in our lives for fifty-one years. Michael was the beloved husband of Ellen M. (nee Fogarty); devoted father of Frank (Megan), Durelle (Deonte) and Michelle (Chris); cherished “Papa” of Tarell and Deonte, including a soon to be grandson.

Mike Pompeo Nicholas Pompeo, Who Is The Prey Raw Manhwa, Ford Edge Engine Ticking Noise, Navy Fraternization Scenarios, Paulina Chávez Family, Se7en Beat Sheet, Robert Helpmann Daisy Playlist, Jack Hanna Wife Age, 2ne1 What Happened, Todd Bowles Net Worth, Badlands Chugs Sprite, What Happened To Tyler Oakley Reddit, Jeff Kent Wife, Honor Guard Fortnite, 1970 Cutlass For Sale Craigslist, Thurston County Tree Removal Permit, Laser Ael Calculator, Scooby Doo, Where Are You Season 3 Episode 13, Dog Pound 2, Andrea Echeverri Estatura, Velveeta Queso Blanco Mac And Cheese, Big W Voucher, Jalen Green Weight, 福山雅治 子供 2人目, Gabriel Iglesias Mom Vicente Fernandez, Skyrim Find Varona, Best 308 Pistol, Persona 5 F Word, Manifest Filming Locations Queens, Miko Hughes Wife, Kristen And Lauren Dantonio, How Many Libyans Died In Benghazi Attack, Significado De Encinas, Love It Or List It Contractor Died, List Of Kfc Buffets, Can You Escape The 100 Rooms 10 Level 49, Bolivian Amarali Boa For Sale, Astrid Greek Mythology, Andy Srinivasan Jeopardy, Argumentative Essay On Women's Suffrage, Youtube Zadruga 3 Uzivo Tv Pink, Kwame Ferreira Net Worth, Rossi 92 Taller Front Sight, Sherlock Holmes Hero Essay, Flight 191 Premonition, Thunderstruck Movie Soundtrack,

MasiotaMasiota