Just like the other one Miss Susie went to heaven, The steamboat went to $&#/$& Hello operator, Please give me number nine. Thanks! Zipping down their “$%$&/&, Flies are in the city, An aunt is like a relative The steamboat went to $&#/$&, Hello operator, This continued until all of the girls had "strutted" down the line. The steamboat had a bell. Nowadays the song is more widely associated with a clapping game. Click Here. It went right up her “%”$(=, Ask me no more questions, Got other verses? It is often used as a clapping game (clapping instructions in the video below).Miss Susie Had a Steamboat/Hello Operator is sung in several different versions with loads of different verses. You have entered an incorrect email address! Great starting points to find inspiration. Miss Mary sat upon it. There was a piece of glass. Miss Susie sat upon it, Cut her big fat Ask me no more questions, Tell me no more lies. Miss Susie went to heaven, The steamboat went to $&#/$& Hello operator, Please give me number nine. Miss Suzy had a steamboat, The steamboat had a bell (ding, ding) Miss Suzy went to heaven, The steamboat went to --Hello operator, Please give me number nine, And if you disconnect me, I'll chop off your --Behind the refrigerator, There lay a piece of glass. I wish I had a boyfriend Miss Suzy Had A Steamboat Lyrics. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. An aunt is like a relative Who likes to rave and rant. Thus the lyrics were subjected to many improvisations and different versions appeared over time. It went right up her “%”$(= Ask me no more questions, My sister is the stupid one That taught me this dumb song. Description: Miss Susie Had a Steamboat (often called Hello Operator) is popular a Schoolyard rhyme. I know I know my pa. Dark! And if you disconnect me I’ll chop of your /&$#%$ Behind the frigerator There was a piece of glass. Miss Mary sat upon it. Miss Lucy had a steam boat,The steam boat had a bell, (Toot! Miss Susie Had a Steamboat (Hello Operator) - Lyrics, YOUR Experiences With Miss Susie Had a Steamboat (Hello Operator). Zipping down their “$%$&/&, Flies are in the city, Who kissed me all the time! Oh hello operator I'm dialing number 10 . Miss Mary sat upon it. A movie’s like a show. The boys are in the bathroom, And if you disconnect me I’ll chop of your /&$#%$ Behind the frigerator There was a piece of glass. Some videos may not be played. )Miss Lucy went to heaven,And the steam boat went toHello operator, give me #9 and,If you disconnect me, I will chop off yourBehind the refrigerator, there was a piece of glass,Miss Lucy sat upon it, and broke her big fatAsk me no more questions, tell me no more liesThe boys are in the bathroom, pulling down theirFlies are in the country, bees are in their hivesMiss Lucy and her boy friendAre kissing in the D-A-R-K (spell out)D-A-R-KD-A-R-KDark! Who’d kiss me all the time. Fresh new songs recently added to our site. I kicked him to Hawaii, where he learned to Hula dance! It shares its tune with another popular jump rope song called “Miss Lucy had a baby”, that’s why they are very often confused with each other. Your email address will not be published. Hello operator, The boys are in the bathroom, Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Miss Susie had a steamboat, and gave me Frankenstein! With the forty acre bra. Miss Susie went to heaven, The steamboat went to $&#/$& Hello operator, Please give me number nine. Thanks! Miss Susie went to heaven, The steamboat went to $&#/$& Hello operator, Please give me number nine. “Miss Susie had a steamboat” (or Lucy, Mary and other names) is an old jump-rope song. I wish I had a dime My mothers like Godzilla, My fathers like King Kong. there r many ms suzie songs, please be more spusific. He made me wash the dishes, Brother’s like a sister, All lyrics are property of their respective owners & are provided for informational & educational purposes only. Please give me number ten. Miss Susie went to heaven, Lyrics To “Miss Susie Had A Steamboat “ […] I know I know my mother, Read the lyrics to the children's song Strut Miss Susie on BusSongs.com. Lyrics To “Miss Susie Had A Steamboat “ Miss Susie had a steamboat, The steamboat had a bell. My Pa gave me a dime. See clapping instructions for Miss Susie Had a Steamboat /Hello Operator, and listen to different versions of the song below. Who likes to rave and rant. I kicked him over France. Please tell me no more lies. Just click the play icons. where he learned to Hula dance! Strut Miss Susie (Suzie) Miss Susie had a steamboat the steamboat had a bell Miss Susie went to heaven the steamboat went to… Hello operator please give me number nine and if you disconnect me I’ll kick you from… behind the refrigerator there was a piece of glass Miss Susie fell upon it and cut her little… ask me no more questions tell me no more lies Got other verses? © 2003-2020 BusSongs.com More clapping games? The girls got in 2 lines, facing each other. I wish I had a nickel

Heat Of Combustion Of Methane, Jurame Partitura Pdf, Feeder Pigs For Sale Colorado, Drederick Irving Wife, Jackie Woodburne Wife, Softball Core And Compression Chart, How Fast Can A Cougar Run, Craigslist Yamaha It200, Short Spiky Haircuts For Over 50 Men, Barn Swallow Migration Map 2020, Concept Analysis Paper Ideas, Ikea Ice Cube Maker, Spongebob Red Mist Endings, Edward Braddock Apush, 60cc Pocket Bike, Erica Hill Parents, What Does This Excerpt From The End Of The Yellow Wallpaper, Ayr United Training Ground, Labdanum Magical Properties, Hvac Code Book Pdf, All Seraph Skins Bo4, Pronoms En Et Y Exercices Pdf, Headliner Backer Board Material, Michael Rosenbaum Girlfriend, The Wolf Of Wall Street Ethics Essay, Who Is Andrea Brooks Husband, How Much Weight Can An Elephant Carry On Its Back, Berger Load Data 6mm Creedmoor, Elsa Aguirre Height, Whats Going On Amos Lee, Nick Luck Wife, Coke Can Label, Loomian Legacy Stats, Big Boy 4014 Schedule 2020, Google Docs Offline Extension Virus, What Are The Varied Interpretations Of Treaty 6?, Bob Saget Kids, Super Sonic Games Online, Tokyo Ghoul Rating System, Counting Pixies Ffxiv, Ryujinx Pokemon Sword, Nio Garcia Age, David Katzenberg Net Worth, Essay On Robot For Class 5, Lcbo Salary Disclosure, High Noon Vs White Claw, 357 Reloading Dies, Don Diamont Nephew, Evaporation Bad Internet Rapper Theevs, Jamal Mixon 2019, Simon Durivage Grossier, Is Mancozeb Organic, Iván Chavero Age, Message De Félicitation Pour Réussite Professionnelle, Partial Unemployment Pa, Ashley Kelley Actress Age, Mari Blanchard Mcclintock, Does Ryo Love Akira, Nathan Morris Family, Ya Kafi Al Muhimmat, Bin Netflix Uk, Water Margin Summary, Martin Luther King Rhetorical Analysis Essay, Ukulele Chord Generator, Dear Pastor Power 106 Fm, Mg3n2 Ionic Or Covalent, Stan Lyrics Meaning, 2021 Bmw I8, Is Tom Ripley An Anti Hero, Arsenic Valence Electrons, I Need Love And Affection Song Tik Tok, Stag Arms 9 Tactical, The New World Nightmare In Jamestown Video Questions And Answers, Queso Deslactosado Walmart, Amazing Grace (2006), Jr Frosty Calories Vanilla, Joseba Usabiaga Height,

MasiotaMasiota