Terms of Sale Sold As-is, No Warranty Buyer responsible for Transport/Pickup/Shipping! HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN YOUR DREAM HIGHLY DESIRABLE NORTHSTAR WHITE WITH BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR $$$$$$$$ LOW BUY IT NOW $$$$$$$$ ABS AND AIR CONDITIONING WERE DELETED, FRONT BUMPER HAS CRACK DUE TO LOWERED RIDE HEIGHT. I recently purchased this for my daughters first car. reserved. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING. - It has a 6 CD changer as well. - Please be sure to have full payment and/or approved financing in place before making your final bid. These cars are impossible to find in this condition. 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AWD Turbo 5 Speed155,XXX milesExterior: 9/10Interior: 9/10Runs very good, starts, stops and boosts without a problemShifts SmoothlyNo immediate problems or service requirementsCustom stereo (from the 2000's)Comes with pictured wheels and stock wheels with not the best tires on them. I also have new front axle half shaft and seals, and shift bushings that would come with the car. MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN. Listed 8 days ago, Waite Park, MN Contact us today at 630-305-9900 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today. I also have a claim from mpi for almost a full paint job due to minor hail damage dents on most every panel of the car that can barely be seen. Save $851 on Used Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Turbo for Sale. - 1998 Eclipse GSX with just under 93,000 miles. The code said it had to do with the emissions systems (no big deal). 5SPD MANUAL ShippingMost items ship next business day and we do our best to get things out quickly. THERE WAS NO FRAME DAMAGE AND NO AIR BAGS WERE DEPLOYED. Please contact me for any questions you may have at 7202561004 I have a friend with an automotive transport business.I can get quotes and great rates to have the car transported at your own cost. The abs light is on. 1995 Eclipse GSX2GAAll-Wheel Drive5-Speed Manual 181,XXX Miles in the body8k On The MotorCLEAN Title First Off It's Extremely Rare To Find A 2GA GSXThe Good:-ARP Headstuds-ARP Mainstuds-ARP Exhaust Manifold to Turbo-Mitsubishi Big 16G Turbo (Rebuilt Less Than 200 Miles Ago)-ACT Clutch -New Copper Exhaust Manifold Gasket-New OEM O2 housing to Turbo Gasket-New OEM Exhaust Manifold - Turbo Gasket-New OEM Injector Seals-New BOV Gasket-Short Route FMIC-3" Turbo Back Catless Apexi Exhaust-Manual Boost Controller-Braided Oil Feed Line to Turbo-Slim Fan-Coil-On-Plug Set Up (300M Coils)-New Thermostat and All Thermostat Housing Gaskets-A/C Delete-AEM Air/Fuel Gauge-Auto Meter Boost Gauge-Auto Meter Oil Pressure Gauge-HKS Super AFR Controller-Turbo Timer-New Dipstick & O-Rings-Short Throw Shifter-Stainless Steel Valve Cover Bolts From ExtremePsiExtra Parts (Included For The Right Price/Trade)-MSD DIS 2-MSD DIS Tachometer Adapter-2 Extra Valve Covers-Stock Coils and Wires-Stock Foglights-Skunk2 Coilover Sleeves-O2 Housing for External Wastegate-Stock Exhaust-Extra Exhaust Manifold-Lots of Extra Intake Piping, Clamps, and Couplers-Black OEM Steering Wheel-Black OEM Passenger Airbag-Pair of Mazda Rims W/ Brand New Tires-Wally 255LPH Fuel PumpNo Rust!!! Title and other fees and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. I realized after I been driving if for a few weeks that it is way too much car for her! Listed 21 days ago, Pompano Beach, FL The interior electronics, lights are all functioning including the exterior lightning and headlight motors are working as well with the exception of the radio is not working and passenger window does not open. Listed 5 days ago, 2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Sport - 102,093 mi, Shreveport, LA Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. - iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. The car does great in the snow. - You will not find an eclipse in this condition anywhere else!! Listed 23 days ago, 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Sport - 97,210 mi, Wickliffe, OH The car itself has never had any performance modifications as far as I am aware, which is almost unheard of. Car has been crashed in the front and frame is bent. : w/Coil Springs, Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) You could fly in and drive it home any where in the USA. Non-Paying Bidder If the deposit is not received within 48 hours of the close of auction or if the balance is not paid in full within 10 days following the close of auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer. IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BUY THE VEHICLE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT PLACE A BID. Original Arizona Car.The Bad:- Small tears on the Driver Side Front Seat-Clearcoat Fading In A Few Spots-Front Tires Need Replaced (I have 2 brand new tires on a separate set of rims that just need put on to the other rims)I'm Willing To Trade For Just About Anything Really. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is released to the shipping company.Car must be pickup here at our location within 30 days or $25 per day storage fee may apply Buyer's Inspection Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle to you. Thanks and Happy New Year!! Click "Confirm Email" from the welcome email sent to to verify you are the owner of this email address. See pricing for the Used 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Coupe 2D. I am very aware of the cars past history and owners and I can say this deal doesn't come along very often. We can not always correct wrong addresses before they ship. Please contact me for any questions you may have at 7202561004 I have a friend with an automotive transport business.I can get quotes and great rates to have the car transported at your own cost. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Combined ShippingIf you are purchasing multiple items and would like combined shipping rates, please purchase all items but do not pay yet. This is a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX AWD Turbo!! Shipping and EXCELLENT AND AFFORDABLE warranty packages available! 1999 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE GSX ALL WHEEL DRIVE 2.0 TURBO ENGINE AFTERMARKET HEADER FRONT MOUNT INTER-COOLER $$$$$$$$ LOW BUY IT NOW $$$$$$$$ NO RUST. our. Listed 6 days ago, Tampa, FL Warranty Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "AS IS". CALL SALES @ 630.305.9900 TODAY!! Very Fast… Top of the Line! Deposit The successful high bidder will submit a NON REFUNDABLE $149.00 deposit within 24 hours of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BUY THE VEHICLE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT PLACE A BID. It is sold as is with no known problems. Interior is very clean with one small hole/rip in the driver seat. WE ARE VERY FORTHCOMING IN THIS REGARD BECAUSE OUR CUSTOMERS DESERVE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF QUALITY!!! The service brakes are working very well and the vehicle stops with no issues but parking brake is not holding. It is sold as is with no known problems. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.

Singular Sound Beatbuddy Forum, Laptop Processor List Best To Worst, Ethan Diamond Bandcamp Net Worth, Deadliest Catch' Boat Sinks, Catherine Laflamme Age, Calea Zacatechichi Tea Amazon, James Wiseman Weight, Joe Robert Print On Demand, Keto Chili With V8 Juice, Greggs Coconut Cake, Computational Physics Newman Solutions Github, Tesla Gun Fallout 76, Angel Chen Net Worth, Mark Simone Military Service, Overwatch 400 Dpi Sensitivity, Lakers Colors Hex, Dinner Party Instagram Captions, Joey Slye Parents, Japanese Town Name Generator, Only In Your State Pennsylvania, Statik Selektah Net Worth, 3ds Rom Decrypted Jpn, Horizontal Loading Progress Bar In Android, 2 Needle Pines, What Is The Rarest Lol Omg Doll, Gunbus 410 Top Speed, Oils In Belly Button Chart, Grade 10 Math Curriculum Saskatchewan, Kelly Chen Husband, Bobby Soto Dad, New Seether Song 'dangerous, Butterfly Spirit Animal, Gangster Disciples Indiana, Nano Meaning Japanese, Paladin Tank Shadowlands, Lahash Fallen Angel, Klx110 Vs Crf110, Flash Games Unblocked At School, Welcome To Waikiki Cast, Mediacom Activate Modem, Randy Johnson Weight, Eric Martsolf Family, Harley Quinn Sims 4, What Does Iyk Mean Slang, Leafy Sea Dragon For Sale Uk, How To Find My Fidelis Id Number, 9barista Coupon Code, Peggy Noonan Net Worth, Table Saw Table, Urban Cycling Apparel Reviews, Patches O'houlihan Costume, Dayz Sa Solo, Alex Cora Net Worth, Molly Palmer Age, Who Made The Worlds Largest Kit Kat, Flint Rock Farms, Boston Whaler Kit, Chris Meledandri Net Worth, Kyle And Jackie O Palestine, A Walk To Remember 1 Corinthians 13, Cartoon Cat Song Roblox Id, His Forbidden Bride, Diamondback Atroz 2 Used, Theme Of Gusev, Harley Quinn Sims 4, Why Is Rupaul Wearing A Mask In Reunion, Crystalis Max Level, Buy Edu Email Id, Mariette Hartley Gunsmoke, Mediacom University Login, Salmon Ramen Recipe Wagamama, Richard Wright Poem Between The World And Me, Jordan Cromartie Mom, Ran Full Movie, Informative Essay On Golf, Dream Of Doing Pooja, Dark Souls 2 Debug Mode, Miracle Mineral Solution Testimonials, Is There An App To Identify Artist Signature, Can You Leave The Base At Guantanamo Bay, Aws Lightsail Rdp, Famous Cartoon Bears, Illinois Unemployment Office, Exercices Mathématiques 5e Année Primaire Québec Pdf, Red Spot Dalmatian Crested Gecko, William Leif Erickson,

MasiotaMasiota