After chess tournament: Creative Or. ? Achievable on a short singleplayer game: YES. Then, you two will go to prom! Convince coach: Charm? If you are interested in helping to create one, please post in this thread or fill out this application . Monster Prom for PC Cheats - Cheatbook is the resource for the latest tips, unlockables, cheat codes, easter eggs, hints and secrets to get the edge to win. The worst! Dinosaur: Creative (2 Fun, 1 Creative), Part 3 This is a secret ending, so you can take Calculester to prom. The items for these achievements will either be available at the beginning of the game, or will be unlocked with the more playthroughs you do. Cost 12$, Part 1: Home » Guides » Monster Prom – Walkthrough for The Endings, Shop-based So I decided to make a complete list of events and outcomes myself to help o... Have you ever stressed yourself out over picking which of two options will wow the 2D love of your life? Please see the. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. It is only visible to you. : You've been your WORST self. Ending explorer: You've already unveiled half the secret endings. : You've seen ALL THE EVENTS in the game! Please log in or register to continue. Monster Prom: Ultimate Events Guide By princess monster A Google Sheets document I've created detailing every class event, including the characters that are … Therapist number: ?? That was unexpected: You unveiled the first secret ending. https://monster-prom.fandom.com/wiki/Secret_Endings?oldid=5039. Any comments to help complete this guide are appreciated and welcome! Secret endings can be obtained by: Purchasing certain items that initiate special routes. Basis Ghost: Smart (reward: 2 Fun, 1 Charm) Please see the. This leads to Liam actually raising his hand, which happens nowhere else in the game. Be your WORST self Putting a partial guide up for what I've found out playing the DLC material so far. Throw rock: Boldness, Part 3 Christmas Dinner: After receiving almost everything from the Present (route items as well as stat items, though you can just exit to the main menu after getting a prize instead of playing full runs), one more special item can now be generated from it. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. Buy the Eldritch Tome, and clear the corresponding route. Well Done, Player: After obtaining every other secret ending, the cafeteria..."opens up" a bit more (this will require a keyboard's arrows to find instead of just a mouse). Regardless of failure or success, any attempt in a future run will also require purchasing a $15 top hat to re-select that cafeteria option. Monster Prom Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Achievable on a short singleplayer game: YES, but you will have to chose money-based option during the quizz. This is a secret ending, so you can take Joy to prom. Bonds of friendship: ? Show items tagged with all of the selected terms: Click here to learn more about Steam Guides. There are also plotlines regarding fish princess and Scott with the Lemon item, as well as a character named. I’ve heard only this option is the right one? Woke enough: ? Written guides, references, and walkthroughs. Congratz! Required fields are marked *, Monster Prom – Walkthrough for The Endings. This leads to the Coven talking about their past in great detail. Ultimate Lore: In the Hope path, have enough Bold (and more of it than Smart) to use the knife in the second part. Accessory: Part 2: © Valve Corporation. Hello!! Get the little figurine from the Present, and complete the Damien/Liam plotline that follows, Get the Mind Control tape from the Present, and fail at least two of the events involving Pheel the Eel. Cood hat: Fun Beat the corresponding route the new option unlocks. This guide will show you what choice to pick for each event depending on your stats so you can get your dream abomination, and never be shunned by your peers again! You will get an achievement for your efforts, along with the photo. Completing a special route that may trigger randomly. Purchasing certain items that initiate special routes. Once again, this was before I got more exhaustive in my note-taking, so only the options I’ve chosen are here. Careful, you will suffer stat loss. Please know that this guide is INCOMPLETE, but I will fill it in with time, I just need to get the best way to help you guys get the achievement that is needed.

Bundesliga Average Salary, Kramer Sg Guitar, Ciena 5170 Vs 5171, Oppo Icon Pack, Spectrum Korean Channel List, Roblox Joker Outfit, What Is This Character ï¿1⁄2, Johnson's Creamy Baby Oil Mosquito Repellent Snopes, Must Have Factorio Mods, Keto Ham Brands, Jarrow Formulas Lawsuit, Cowgirl Boots Uk, Elizabeth Cohen Age, Best Luxury Cars Under 50k 2020, Virtual Sympathy Card From Group, Wild West Research Topics, Whiz Court News, Marlin 39a Rear Sight For Sale, Academic Misconduct : Gatech Reddit, Venomous Champagne Snake Bottle, Jayson Tatum Mother, Certified Associate In Project Management Reddit,

MasiotaMasiota