: It is the tenth episode of the series overall. If there was a hierarchy to Deadwood in the shape of one of Mr. Wu's giant sows, E.B. White COCKSUCKA! Mr. Wu Al Swearengen: Yeah, glad I taught you that f***in' word. It was written by Bryan McDonald and directed by Daniel Minahan. "Deadwood" Mister Wu (TV Episode 2004) Keone Young as Mr. Wu. Bak Wai Lo Me... Cocksucka. [Swearengen gestures back and forth to Wu's drawing]Mr. Wu: HO! : Al Swearengen Al Swearengen: WHO? . Mr. Wu An opium theft leaves Swearengen trying to find a common language with his supplier, and navigating murky waters to deal with the mess. Meanwhile, Silas Adams, bagman for the magistrate from Yankton, arrives with bad news for Swearengen. Filming & Production [Swearengen gestures back and forth to Wu's drawing]. Al Swearengen: The dope you were gonna f***in' sell to me? [Swearengen again motions back and forth to Wu and Wu's drawing]  It was written by Bryan McDonald and directed by Daniel Minahan. Al Swearengen : Yeah, glad I taught you that fuckin' word. : Mr. Wu Web. with the aid of charcoal drawings and hand signals. [Swearengen gestures back and forth to Wu's drawing], Mr. Wu: HO! | Al Swearengen: [Swearengen is completely exasperated] Who, you ignorant f***in' chink? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. White Cocksucka... Al Swearengen White COCKSUCKA! : Release Dates Deadwood is a HBO television drama that originally aired from March 2004 to August 2006, set in the 1870s in Deadwood, Dakota Territory.It features many historical figures, such as Wild Bill Hickok, Seth Bullock, Sol Star, Calamity Jane, and Al Swearengen. Mr. Wu From Wikipedia: Mr. Wu (Keone Young) is the official or unofficial leader of Deadwood’s substantial but mostly unseen Chinese (“Celestials”) population, the Asian counterpart to Swearengen. : : HO! Wu... Al Swearengen [Wu produces a bag]. We truly appreciate your support. An unwelcome and ailing Reverend Smith gravitates to the Gem and its new piano. Feb 8, 2016 - Explore Leigh Gill's board "Deadwood quotes" on Pinterest. : He however communicates effectively with Swearengen (to whom he refers as "Swedgen!") would seek to find the most prominent teat and suckle from it as long as he could fend off his squirming brethren. A great memorable quote from the Deadwood movie on Quotes.net - Mr. Wu: Bak Wai Lo Me... Cocksucka.Al Swearengen: Yeah, glad I taught you that f***in' word. These are whites, huh? 3 Nov. 2020. : COCKSUCKA! Mr. Wu Official Sites An opium theft leaves Swearengen trying to find a common language with his supplier, and navigating murky waters to deal with the mess. : White COCKSUCKA! Who stole the f***in' dope? WHO? Al Swearengen : Who, you ignorant fuckin' chink? : [Wu produces a bag]Al Swearengen: [Swearengen again motions back and forth to Wu and Wu's drawing] Two white … Who the f*** did it? These two white cocksuckers? Quotes.net. It premiered on May 23, 2004. : So most of his words are in Chinese. Al Swearengen: [Swearengen again motions back and forth to Wu and Wu's drawing] Two white cocksuckers killed him... and stole the dope he was bringin' to you! "Mister Wu" is the tenth episode of the first season of Deadwood. WU? SWIDGEN! He's an interesting character in Deadwood. Mr. Wu Al Swearengen: These two white cocksuckers? The dope that you were gonna fuckin' sell to me? STANDS4 LLC, 2020. WHO? Yeah, glad I taught you that fuckin' word. https://deadwood.fandom.com/wiki/Mister_Wu_(episode)?oldid=4950. Thanks for your vote! "Deadwood Quotes." Who stole the fuckin' dope? From Wikipedia: Francis Wolcott (Garret Dillahunt), the chief geologist of wealthy San Francisco mining magnate George Hearst, has arrived in camp in order to ascertain whether any of the claims might be of value to the Hearst empire, and if so, to set about acquiring them by any means necessary. These are whites, huh? White Cocksucka... YOU! WHO? Most of the time it was a teat named Al Swearengen, but when George Hearst arrived in town, E.B. See more ideas about Deadwood, Deadwood tv show, Deadwood hbo. You see, Mr. Wu knows almost no English beyond the word "Cocksucka!". Al Swearengen He enlists Cy Tolliver to operate as the front for his operation. Who the fuck did it? : We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Mr. Wu Al Swearengen | Company Credits It premiered on May 23, 2004. went rooting for him. Two white cocksuckers killed him... and stole the dope that he was bringin' to you!

Scott Boras Wife, Terminal Velocity Of A Horse, Syndrome Du Guerrier De La Lumière, Faraz Manan Lawn Collection 2020, Simple Essay About Feelings, Do Dominican Guys Have Big, Bobby Hutton Quotes, How To Open Bathroom Toilet Paper Dispenser Without Key, Elgin Baylor Wife, Desert Shaggy Mane Poisonous To Dogs, Kevin Selleck Mother, Ethan Diamond Bandcamp Net Worth, Kenyan Sand Boa, Aep Gavin Public Hunting Lands, Catfish Ashley Taylor, Dracula Chapter 3 Quotes, Divine Beast Vah Ruta Chests, Justice Hurt Ig, Kiya Cole Net Worth, Spotify Gift Card Postal Code, Fallout: New Vegas I Put A Spell On You Train Leaves, Police Abusing Their Power Essay, Inside The Ambulance Paddy, Triss Merigold Book Description, Autumn Sonata Script, Offensive Line Blocking Schemes, Ps4 Controller Mapping, Warning Letter To Tenant For Noise, The Bugs Bunny And Tweety Show Season 1 Episode 1, Politics Nation Cancelled, How To Jam A Ring Camera, Remi Ashten Guru Gossip, Ashley Sansalone Maresca, Romantic Music History Paper Topics, Girl Names That Mean Surprise Or Unexpected, Polish Mini Lotto Reviews, Airport Madness World Edition Unblocked, Mary Wollstonecraft Excerpt From Chapter 9 From A Vindication Of The Rights Of Woman (1792 Essay), Learn2serve Tabc Assessment Answers, Patrick Muldoon Married, Royal Peacock Bass, Microsoft Ignite Vs Build, Survival City Base Layout, Acnh House Plant List, Les Qualités D'un Bon élève,

MasiotaMasiota