For special offers and exclusive merchandise, visit Seether's online store. It’s a bit slow at first but give it a couple of spins and I have no doubt you’ll appreciate it more. So take them off the blinders that cover your eyes Don't break new ground Just follow the beaten path Well all I can do in the end is bury it in the cellar And only a fool would pretend to blame it on the weather 13. https://www.revolvermag.com/music/seether-new-dangerous-video Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. This form needs Javascript to display, which your browser doesn't support. These songs are carefully crafted to nestle in your ears like a tiny velvet rabbit clutching a switch-blade… This whole album is kind of me going through that process. The song was first released on 23 June 2020, at the same time as the band's announcement of the name and release date of their eighth studio album, Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum on 28 August 2020. "Corey has a lot of experience and is an inspiring guitarist, as well," Morgan commented. 1 on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Songs airplay chart with "Dangerous," which jumps 3-1 on the tally dated Oct. 10.. He simply wants to point out the dangers of villainizing others to the point of hatred. Drift Away And the video kind of shares that point. Seether frontman Shaun Morgan says their new single "Dangerous" will be out within 2 weeks! [1], "Seether Return With New Song 'Dangerous' + Album Announcement", "Seether Debut New Song 'Dangerous' + Announce Eighth Album 'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum, "Seether Frontman Shaun Morgan Tops Hard Rock Songwriters Chart", "SEETHER's SHAUN MORGAN Explains 'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum' Album Title", "Seether Releases New Single "Dangerous," Announces New Album Details", "Seether Shares New Song 'Dangerous' & Announces New Album", "Seether Chart History (Hot Rock & Alternative Songs)", "Seether Chart History (Mainstream Rock)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dangerous_(Seether_song)&oldid=984190538, Short description with empty Wikidata description, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardrocksongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardrockairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboardmainstreamrock, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 18 October 2020, at 18:45. Bruised And Bloodied It peaked at number 1 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Songs chart in October 2020. The new album's haunting, unforgettable "Dangerous" is an instant standout. 2. And the song "Bruised and Bloodied" seems to be wagging his finger at the hypocrisy of the other side. SEETHER has claimed the No. Wall of Sound is Australia’s leading alternative music publication dedicated to getting you closer to the biggest names and the best upcomers in the industry. 12. All Rights Reserved. 10. I’m exposing myself to a degree I’m not normally comfortable with, But I think it’s OK. I’m proud to be a little bit more vulnerable on this album.”, Seether – Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum tracklisting, 1. It also comes from their newly announced album Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum which when translated from Latin means “If you want peace, prepare for war” and that bad boy is set for release on August 28th! Seether Return With New Song ‘Dangerous’ + Album Announcement Posted on June 25, 2020 by brownypaul in Videos // 0 Comments It’s just been over 3 years since Seether released their last album Poison The Parish so we were bound to have some new material land in our ears soon enough and today we finally got it! The band has teamed with Revolver to premiere the video, which flips the fairy tale of Little Red Riding Hood on its head — watch above. I'm proud to be a little bit more vulnerable on this album. Today (June 24th), the band announced its follow-up, the group's eighth full-length over all, Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum, the title of which translates to "If You Want Peace, Prepare For War," a fitting statement for our times of division and unrest. Failure 11. 6. You can listen to a clip of the song below. Wall of Sound: Up Against the Wall  Podcast series Out Now – Click Here for Latest Episodes. Written In Stone, Thirty Seconds to Mars: From Raging Success to Fan Exploitive Mess, Mark Heylmun – Suicide Silence ‘Inherit the Crown’, Mike Kroeger – Nickelback ‘Metalheads at our Core’, Slipknot unveil new kid-friendly masks ahead of sixth studio album’s release. Seether doesn't come across as conservative. Copyright © 2020 by Project M Group LLC. 4. 8. "Dangerous" is a song by South African rock band Seether. To celebrate the release of ‘Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum’ and our new #1 single “Dangerous”, we’re putting a new music video together… starring YOU. "[7] The song was described as "alternative metal anthem"[2] and a slow burn building of a "rock jam". It is their first single from their eighth studio album Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. Seether Teases New Song 'Dangerous' Jun 15, 2020. Sign up to get the latest from Revolver, straight to your inbox. Fan Poll: 5 Scariest Music Videos of All Time, How Metallica's 'S&M2' Infuses Blackened American Whiskey's Batch 106 and Squindo Guitar, Static-X's Wayne Static: The Final Interview, Iced Earth Look Back on Gory Origins, "Crazy" Debut Album, Terror's Scott Vogel: My Advice for Young Hardcore Bands, Imperial Triumphant's Ilya: Top 5 Albums That Influenced 'Alphaville', Daddy and Her Demons: The Wild World of Metal Singer Turned Shock Rapper Dana Dentata, Hear L.A. Hardcore Punks Entry's Biting New Song Featuring Touché Amoré Guitarist, Hear Fall of Messiah Evoke La Dispute, Envy on New Epic "Young Pines", Watch Lamb of God's Quarantine Performance Featuring Live Debut of "New Colossal Hate", Deftones' 'White Pony': 10 Things We Learned From Chino Moreno. It is their first single from their eighth studio album Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.

What Is The Map Distance Between Sc And V, Michael Laderman Melbourne, Farm Day Village Farming: Offline Games For Pc, Background Essay Questions Samurai And Knights Answers, Nba Youngboy Platinum Songs, Mountain Climbing Essay In English, Dmx What They Really Want Instrumental, Don't Dull Meaning, Liv And Maddie Full Episodes, Craigslist Augusta Ga, Physiotherapy Question Paper, Jane Fassnidge Wikipedia, Nom Nom Paleo Asparagus Beef, Sloth Names List, Jeremy Hudson Greatest Showman, How To Tell If Ice Is Cut With Msm, Acer Cb242y Reddit, Blanche Gardin | Je Parle Toute Seule Spectacle Complet Youtube, Valorant Custom Game Cheats Commands, Juliana Tyson Married, Bad Bunny Logo Svg, Calgary Weather Radar, Jim Plunkett Music, Landmark Symbol Map Army, The Great Arizona Orphan Abduction Book Review, 100 Racks Song, Minecraft Wet Hands Virtual Piano, Mario Rap Song, 6 Volt Automotive Circuit Breaker, Dawson's Creek Season 6 Episode 24 Dailymotion, Alfasud For Sale, Aurate Vs Mejuri, Naruto Chakra Nature Test, Milwaukee Packout Organizer, Is Bleach On Funimation, Warframe Luminous Dye, Brigitte Lin Death, Re0f11a Valve Body, Skull And Bones Penn State Reddit, Seven Of Cups How Someone Sees You, Bello Sisters Wikipedia, Mike Joy Net Worth, Space Engineers Xbox One Dedicated Server, Minecraft Beach Seed, Midland Mxt275 Vs Mxt400, I Quit Smash Ultimate, Taco Bell Tagline, Raul Jimenez House, Do Wolf Spiders Molt, Like This Lyrics Lil Tjay, How To Draw Snow, The Drummer Boy Of Shiloh Essay, Dumb With Ice Brr Dababy, Covens In Ohio, Ps3 Controller Android Tv, Rad Studio Crack, O Fortuna Sound Clip,

MasiotaMasiota