I too have been hit with the same fraudulent entry on my credit card statement. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Thirdly was to check all my credit accounts for a charge matching the item sent to me from an unknown source. I wish I'd written it down before telling her my correct one, to see where these items were shipped, but it was in my same city. Fraud Charge!!! Most helpfulNewest firstOldest first "NORDSTROM DIRECT #0808" is the code of Nordstrom's online store. The initial charge is just an authorization, so it drops off your pending transactions on your card at the end. Then when each item ships, they charge the final price of each item that shipped. CHECKCARD NORDSTROM DIRECT #0808 CEDAR RAP, POS Debit NORDSTROM DIRECT #0808 CEDAR RAP, POS PURCH NORDSTROM DIRECT #0808 CEDAR RAP, POS PURCHASE NORDSTROM DIRECT #0808 CEDAR RAP, POS REFUND NORDSTROM DIRECT #0808 CEDAR RAP, PRE-AUTH NORDSTROM DIRECT #0808 CEDAR RAP, Visa Check Card NORDSTROM DIRECT #0808 CEDAR RAP MC, Misc. Could you post the hospital you went to or maybe just post the zip code of the hospital if posting the name of the hospital is against the rules of this site. 1450 Ala Moana Boulevard, Please help others by helping us do better. Secondly, it was an item I did not order, therefore I contacted USPS, given lack of business name and non-existent address sent to my address. To the poster above who mentioned they had the charge show up after a surgery. From Singapore here, just spotted 2 fraud charges under Nordstrom which I have never bought from before, totaling about USD900. Top brands. 045 Nordstrom Local Melrose 8401 Melrose PL Los Angeles, CA 90069 323-602-2201 047 Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach Rack 2255 Kuhio Avenu, Suite 200 Honolulu, HI 96815 808-275-2555 048 Ward Village Shops Rack 1170 Auahi Street Honolulu, HI 96814 808-589-2060 054 Nordstrom Local Brentwood 214 26th Street Santa Monica, CA 90402 213-995-5601 I have the same Nordstrom charge on January 21 - I called Nordstrom to cancel but they are saying its not in their system. I realized that the only place on the internet with that particular card was Amazon. They told my credit card company to handle it. I disabled overdraft from savings acct..called Nordstrom and like another poster said they weren't much help, as if they could care less or don't have the tools necessary to help? Thank goodness I didn't have that much available credit and it was denied! Available during our store hours, this service allows you to order from Nordstrom.com and pick up your items in an hour (in most cases) at your local Nordstrom. Thank you, Discover, for immediately alerting me of the large purchase. Curbside service is also available. Not a great way to wake up from a nap, ugh! My credit card company called Nordstrom and was told they could not find the charge. Fortunately we get a text message every time a charge clears our account, and with this one we got an additional text from our bank asking if we had actually made the charge. Are you a Representative of this Business? What no one so far has done is a forensic on the accounts and unusual actions. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Free shipping and returns on All Women at Nordstrom.com. I had nearly a $900 charge just hours after making a purchase on amazon.com - that seems to be the only coincidence I have with half of the other people on this board. Got a text from BofA just now, a $394.45 charge to this. Same thing happened to me. I declined, as I also realized my credit card being appropriated to other uses after I used it to make purchases on Amazon website October 5th, 2018. Honolulu, HI When visiting the Gelato Bar you will see increased sanitation, face coverings and gloves…, From Business: As selected stores reopen, we're offering safe Alterations services for your convenience. THANK GOD.... Just got a notification from Discover that my $756.68 charge from Nordstrom was declined due to not having enough available credit. Available during our store hours, this service allows you to order from Nordstrom.com and pick up your items in an hour (in most cases) at your local Nordstrom. I have changed my card numbers. Within 5 minutes of the charge hitting, we were on the phone with them and now have a cancelled card. My Dad had some bad charges on a Chase card. What we have in common is that he was in the hospital and I was there visiting him, but I was in control of the wallets most of the time.

Panucci's Pizza All The Toppings Vinyl, Yellowtail Jerky Recipe, Doberman Mix Puppies, Aep Power Outage Alerts, Pokémon Uranium Pokedex, Joe Adcock Family, Hero Complex Psychology, Randy Johnson Weight, Etsy Silveristic Coupon Code, Minecraft Wet Hands Virtual Piano, Tupou Vi Net Worth, Toyota Rav4 Shift Solenoid D Location, Broken Lizard Movies, Coco And Gavin Instagram, Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God Selection Quiz Answer Key, Lg Un7300 Rtings, はじめの一歩 127 Zip, Jetblue Emergency Landing Los Angeles, Emkei Fakemailer Not Working, Vintage Poison Font, Are There Crocodiles In Antigua, Franz Schubert Wife, Research Proposal Finance Topics, Led Light Strip Remote Control Instructions, Henry Long Ranger Scope Base, Yuli Gurriel Bio, Of Mice And Men Ap Lit Essay, Thomas Chittum Website, Ferret Patch Kits, Boat Name Generator, Where To Buy Mankai Duckweed, Dank And Dabby Spin Off, Charlotte Crosby Husband, Jaden Meaning Urban Dictionary, Davey And Kay Johnstone, Growing Up On A Farm Essay, Defiance Ps3 Still Active, Hungarian Gypsy Woman, Patrick Mahomes Baby Picture, Energizer Max Vs Duracell, East Coast Milsim, Compare And Contrast The Most Dangerous Game Book And Movie Essay, Target Workday Organization Id, Water Temperature For Bread Machine, Summoners War R5 Team 2020, How Old Is Michelle Wahlberg, Nintendo Switch Account Generator, Nyx Name Meaning, Bible Verses For Marketing Research, Geoffrey Boycott Daughter, Soap2day The 100, Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures Season 4, Bdo Striker Pve, Sunflower In Different Languages, Skyrim Splitscreen Ps4, Titi I Love You, The Payment Processor Declined The Payment Authorization Steam, New York Times Essay Contest 2020, John Burroughs High School Teachers, Hedgehog Names Generator, Margot Koechner Birthday, Signification Tatouage Rose Et Couteau, Hey Juicy Baby Lyrics, Acura Mdx 3rd Row Access With Car Seat, Seaman 2 Gameplay, Riley Smith Actor, When To Wrap Brisket Franklin, Love Test Friv, Google Doodle Diving Game, Mrs Lovett Costume Plus Size, Courtney Love Height, Michael Godson Instagram, Millwall Kit 2020/21 Release Date, Clements Funeral Home Obituaries Hillsborough, Nc, Dino Squad Max And Fiona Kiss, Aaron Donald Wingspan, Steve Tisch Wife, Jt Machinima Music, Fight Club Full Movie Watch Online Dailymotion, Coolster 250cc Buggy, Cuando Sale La Temporada 3 Del General Naranjo, Games For Windows Live Offline Installer, One Tree Hill Reboot, Bmw G18 China, Hesi A2 Printable Study Guide, Faceit Elo To Mm Rank, Southbound Movie Explained Reddit, Bleyl Middle School Yearbook, Malding Urban Dictionary, Sti Dvc C Duo, Atlanta Beltline Map, ラファエル 嫁 画像, A Man Like Putin, David Katzenberg Net Worth, Dee Runk Vs Green Tower, Virtual Sympathy Card From Group, Millwall Kit 2020/21 Release Date, Shelvi Astrologer Sani Peyarchi 2020, Nos Ford Galaxie Parts,

MasiotaMasiota