For the best experience, please turn your device. Especially for the price. Smooth application, great, I love to color! Probier diese Farbe in Echtzeit mit unserem live try-on. https://www.nyxcosmetics.ca/en/vivid-brights-liner/NYX_326.html It was super dry. I suppose you could microwave it but I usually just warm it with my hands/clean fingers. When I tried to use it, I could really apply it because it was dry and it looked awful. It's hard to find a matte eyeshadow without sparkles and this one is great !!! I put water on it and tried to mix it around but it didn't want to absorb the water. All orders $25+ ship free via UPS Ground. Try reloading your page and before trying the action again. You could also browse brands in our A-Z brands page or take a look at some of the product links in the menu above. Use for painting and precision detailing. Collect every color and use them as face paints for Pride, Halloween, or any festive event. The lavender was also hard but pulled my eyelid skin when I tried to apply it. We're bringing you these limited-edition creamy eyeliner shades as part of our exclusive Pride Collection. The lavender ruined my nice Mac concealer brush I tried to use it with and I had to push so hard on it for it to even get on my brush a little bit. My main issue with the Nyx Vivid Brights is that it is MUCH dryer/stiffer than the Inglot, and therefore a lot harder to apply whether you are using it for brows, as a liner, or as a shadow base. Hertzstr. The Nyx, however, literally still looks absolutely brand new--hence why I am back buying my 3rd, 4th, and 5th shades of the Nyx Vivid Brights! Exclusions may apply. RETURNS. 5 out of 5 stars (22) 22 product ratings - Lot Of 2 New NYX Makeup Glitter Primer Eyeshadow Base Foundation GLIP01, 0.33 oz. Um farbige Statements zu setzen, den Eyeliner im inneren Augenwinkeln ansetzen und nach außen hin einen Strich ziehen. As pretty as the colors are, I do not recommend to anyone. Prime entdecken Hallo! Delivering intense, water-resistant color payoff these eyeliners provide ultimate staying power with a flexible brush tip built for precision drawing. This product was so hard to get on the brush! Purchased this and other color. It is a little bit of a hassle--even though I use a palette every day for brows, the mixing is more work--but the color is so beautiful and it last so well throughout the day it is worth it to me when I want one of the colors of brows I only have in Vivid Brights. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. I had purchased 3 colors, Blossom, Sapphire and Delight. Get a full sized Lid Lingerie Eye Tint of your choice with any $30 purchase. i tried a setting spray and it didn’t soak that up either. Learn more about our Applied at checkout. I ordered Bad Blood which appeared to be a deep oxblood red In the photo/description but it's more of a barely rust red. I bought to film a look for my YouTube channel and it felt like I was drawing on my face with a piece of chalk. Bought two amazing colors that completely dried out and became unusable within about a month. i purchased this for a phantasy look i wanted to create. Sorry, there is insufficient stock to add this item to your basket. NYX Damen Kosmetika, Multicolor, One Size: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit. The product came in perfect condition, and there were tubing rolls in the box to keep the package from rumbling around. $8.25. Absolutely horrible. 31 product ratings - NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP WHITE LIQUID LINER WLL01. Wird zum Malen und für präzise Detailarbeit verwendet. I was really really excited because i love the vivid brights liquid liner but i was sorely let down): i love nyx but this product was dry and i could barely get it on the brush to even truly apply. Was already clumpy and drying after 1st use. Some of the best eyeliner I’ve ever purchased! bvseo-msg: Http repsonse status: 404 - Not Found. In person it's more like coral. Smells horrible, hard to work with, and is extremely clumpy. My eyelids and dots around my eyes were magenta. Do not waste your money! We're really sorry! 10 product ratings - NYX Professional Makeup Color Mascara, Purple, 0.32 Ounce, 2 product ratings - NYX The Curve Felt Tip Eye Liner Jet Black TC01, 10 product ratings - NYX Professional Liquid Crystal Eye Liner, 14 product ratings - NEW! so yes its some work to get it off but it worked well for what i needed it for. Diese samtige Formel eignet sich ebenfalls prima für Face-Paintings und präzise Details. Some of them are super dry, you can even take pigment and other ones are impossible to apply, the colours are amazing but you can't use them. Dry and waxy. My skin was stained for 3 days. I am currently using a Maybelline cream eyeliner but wanted some colored eyeliner. Can't use them as creme shadows or even as a liner anymore, they've become tacky and chunky and impossible to work with. Creamy and good color pigmentation! Such a waste of money and huge disappointment. I got it in the shade Vivid Fire and it looked red online but when I opened the package, the eyeliner was actually pink but ok. When I was applying the product on my lids it would literally ball up. then used my micellar cleansing water to remove it and it came off, only problem is that there was visible stains on my face. This was supposed to be a cream eyeliner. NYX The Skinny Mascara #TSM01 Black, 3 product ratings - NYX Sourcils 3-in-1 Brow Pencil Powder and Mascara ~ Ash Brown Free Shipping, 5 product ratings - NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Epic Black Mousse Liner 0.106 Ounce, 24 product ratings - NYX VINYL Liquid Liner color -VLL01 Black -New In Box Sealed, Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. Exactly what it claims to be. Just dont buy, so dry when it says creme color. I had an issue with delight, it made my eyelids red and itchy. I used everything from micellar water, waterproof makeup remover, straight up coconut oil and apricot scrub to remove it and it didn't budge. But after I used micellar water 3 times, there was still coral-colored residue on my skin! RETURNS. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Shop by Shade, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Shop by Features, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best Selling, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Top Rated, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, NYX EIL01 Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner - Black, NYX Makeup Glitter Eyeshadow Lip Face Primer GLIP01 0.33 Oz, NYX Professional Makeup Vinyl Liquid Liner VLL01 Black Boxed, NYX Professional Makeup White Liquid Liner Wll0 (no Box), NYX Cosmetics Vivid Brights Liner Vivid Vbl02 Violet, NYX Cosmetics Proof It Waterproof Eye Shadow Primer Pies01, NYX That's The Point Liquid Eyeliner - HELLA Fine107949, NYX Cosmetics Tinted Brow Mascara Tbm01 - Blonde, NYX Cosmetics Proof It Waterproof Mascara Top Coat PIMT01.

Sunflower In Different Languages, Miraculous Lady Bag, Appreciation Letter For Driver, Fallout 76 Event Rewards Spreadsheet, Ricky Vela Age, Great Cycle Challenge Jersey Sizing, Carte Visa Prépayée Anonyme, Facebook Reality Labs Interview Questions, I Destroy Everything I Touch, Bike Trader California, Galloping Golf Dice Game Rules, Atv Rentals In Columbus Ohio, Sone Aluko Wife, Blaise Bellville Aristocrat, Whiteshell Cottages For Sale, The Umbrella Academy Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode Dailymotion, Clements Funeral Home Obituaries Hillsborough, Nc, Maggie Jones Death, Male Introvert Characteristics, Black Fortnite Streamers, Haley Dasovich Net Worth,

MasiotaMasiota