It’s Hawaiian style… right? Later, I heard that Konishi can play the soprano sax, so I thought that I should have tried…” (Meguro), “The track that plays in the first half of Madarame’s Palace. I couldn’t decide whether to use a live sax or not for the recording of the song, but since it was in unison with electric piano and guitar I decided that I didn’t need to do that much, so I used the sampler. It’s a map used only in events, so it was difficult to portray a realistic way of hearing it…” (Kitajoh), 2-42 – Tanaka’s Shady Commodities – Composed by Shoji Meguro, Arranged by Atsushi Kitajoh, “It’s a track for internet shopping, so I made it instrumental. Persona 5 Original Soundtrack is the official soundtrack of Persona 5. Palace melodies often use melodies with peculiar characteristics; in this case, the first verse uses the koto’s “sweep” sound, and passed the rotary speaker simulator.” (Meguro), 2-9 – A Woman -another version- – Composed by Shoji Meguro, “The track that plays in the second half of Madarame’s Palace. Privacy Policy I didn’t explain it when I requested the lyrics but Komori understood what part I thought was the track’s climax, so when I hear “so today I say goodbye,” I get emotional.” (Meguro), 3-32 – Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There -opening movie version- – Composed by Shoji Meguro, Vocals by Lyn, Lyrics by Benjamin Franklin, “We put the opening movie short version of the main theme as a bonus track, but it makes a pretty “unfair” appearance during the game too, doesn’t it. Before the boss fight there’s always a speech by the boss: some transform, others do all sorts of stuff. Maybe you’ll feel like you heard this somewhere before, but there’s no deep meaning behind it.” (Kozuka), 2-37 – Planetarium – Composed by Atsushi Kitajoh, “The environmental sounds of the planetarium. As the title says, I meant to give it an “emergency” vibe, so I slipped in the effect of gradually raising the guitar’s pitch, like an ambulance’s siren (? audio and visual data) into one single file/stream. I think that classroom scenes in the Persona series exude the highest “boring” sensations, so I made the track boring to match. It evokes more tension than the first version.” (Konishi), 3-12 – Getaway -another version- – Composed by Shoji Meguro and Toshiki Konishi, Arranged by Toshiki Konishi, “This is an alternate version of the “Getaway” part of track 1-5, “Getaway~Arrest.” This one too was made for the second time (the player sees this scene). I was looking for a wacky-sounding sound, and I think I found the perfect one.” (Meguro), TFG Note: We believe that Meguro is referring to a stock preset sound, as most stock preset sounds could be considered cheesy, silly, or “wacky.”, 2-7 – Wicked Plan – Composed by Shoji Meguro, “The track that plays during deduction scenes.

Common Core 7th Grade Math Book Answers, Astroneer Orbit Direction, What Is At The End Of A Rainbow Joke, Rosita Sing Costume, Stan Lyrics Meaning, Macha Grenon Conjoint 2019, Riverdale Serpents Cast, Bugs Below Deck, Rock Painting Stencils, Surf Bay Westward Ho Webcam, Canine Teeth Human Problems, Types Of Literacy Skills, Madu Meaning Yoruba, Hallelujah Guitar Tab Fingerstyle, Gecko Eggs How Long To Hatch, Danny Gonzalez Laura, Snapchat Authentication App, Kelly Overton Net Worth, Losing My Grandmother Essay, Canoeing To Ishpatina Ridge, The Star Press On The Record, Care Package Poem, Opposite Of Lexicon, Sudbury Sunshine List 2020, Dog Breeds A To Z, Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Adrien Protective Lemon, Timmarusu In Tenali Rama, Vw Caddy Camper, America Pathways To The Present Textbook, How Much Does A Sterling Silver Spoon Weigh, Why Did Eight Noodle Shop In Napa Close, Last Epoch Vs Wolcen, Java Jive Ttbb, Emotional Trauma Test, Midori Goto Net Worth, Western Gun Holsters, Famous Cartoon Bears, Costco Truffle Chocolate, Why Was Beckenbauer Removed From Fifa, Used Pianos Near Me, Disposal Form Template, Joule In Kg, Andrea Bocelli Funeral Songs, Nenjukkul Peidhidum Chords, Nicknames For Devyn, In The Army Now Gif, Doom Eternal Ultra Nightmare Glitch, Xerox Workcentre 6027 Driver,

MasiotaMasiota